Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

“God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) (543 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) by Emelcee: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
A lady by name Charitas Etim has thanked God for extending his healing hands upon her, the Akwa Ibomite took to her Facebook page to share the story how she almost lost one of her eye and how God used Virgin Mary to bring back her sight.

Here is what she wrote;
Happy seeing again!!!
When problems and tribulations flows in your life like endless river, just remember!!! “That He that’s in you, is greater than he that’s in the world”.
I cried and he listened, I prayed and he answered, I danced and he saw, I preached and he blessed me.
On the 19th of May, 2018 around 7pm just preparing to go to bed I felt a sharp sand in my eye which I tried to forcefully opened my eye as a strong woman as I am but to no avail.
Immediately, I googled how to get rid of sand from eye which I was directed to blow and blink my eye which I did but no way. The next thing was water rushing from my eye like endless river.
So, I went to Niger Optical center, after the long weekend. Several test was conducted but nothing was seen. My case was complicated, so I was asked to wait and meet with the white Doctor.
When I got in to meet him,he asked the Nurse to run another test on me. I went back to him, he asked if I was crying, I started complaining how the sand was cracking my eye ball, “young lady, can I remove your eye and give you to check that there’s nothing in there?” he screamed.
I was mute. He recommended some drugs for me and ask me to come for checkup after two days, which I went back, but guest what (saying slowly) my card was no where to be found.
I don’t want to go into details, I just want you to know that there is God, and what he can do. The eye drug drops I was given almost blinded my eye and the drugs weren’t subsiding the pains.
One faithful Thursday, I walked into one of the Redeemed parishes close to me, I never regretted going there. The topic was “Victory Through The Blood Of Jesus”. When the pastor was preaching, He said ” God has given you victory over sicknesses “.
My dear, I keyed into it and prayed seriously when I returned, I was able to open my eye a little. My Creator, My Potter visited me in my dream, using a Rev Sister to healed me. She poured anointing oil in my eye,praying seriously for me.
When I woke up, I knew it was over. Why He (God) uses Rev Sister to healed me is what I don’t understand, But what I can recalled is that I went to Catholic church to pray. I cried to both Virgin Mary and his Son, Jesus Christ. I asked her (Virgin Mary) several questions like, when his son died,how she felt, that, that’s how my mother will feel, that she should help me talk to her son to heal me.
You might think I was mad, you may be right. Blindness is the worst sickness which I can’t wish my worst enemy. I was down and had sleepless nights.
Indeed, There’s God!!! If there’s any one to pray, there’s God to answer. My thanks goes to God firstly, For healing me of such glitch. I also thank Adauk for encouraging and supporting me. For when it happened, I couldn’t tell my parents and uncle’s at first.
Thank You Lord.

MIRACLE: "God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight" Lady Who Almost Lost One Eye Reveals (Pics) http://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/miracle-god-used-virgin-mary-to-restore-back-my-sight-lady-who-almost-lost-one-eye-reveals-pics/

Re: “God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) by odiereke(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Waoh, congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: “God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) by muhammed50(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wetin concern ur Eyesight and Mary na?

Re: “God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Akiikaa! grin Virgin Mary koo, Virgin Modinatu niii grin
Re: “God Used Virgin Mary To Restore Back My Sight” Lady Testify (pics) by Primesky(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2018
All prayers made to Virgin Mary is absolutely wrong!. We pray to God only in the name of Jesus Christ!. God has no mother, Mary is like every saint of God,
no special attachments should be made for her. That's idolatry. Neither Jesus nor the bible ever commanded us to do that.

Matthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We do not need anybody to talk to Jesus on our behalf. If we need help, we have the Holy Spirit, who Jesus promised to send to help us make requests. It's wrong to ask angels and Saints and Mary to pray for us or to help us. We're to approach the throne of God with boldness in the name of Jesus Christ alone!.

Regardless of whether you get answers or not. I cannot say the true source of this healing.

The incidences of people seeing Mary weeping and bleeding in certain areas around the world are nothing but the manipulations of devils. Be warned people. The deception of this last days will be very grand. Jesus told us if it were possible, the very elect will be deceived. Don't be moved by miracles. The devil can do it too!. But he will come for your soul later. Guard your faith.

(1) (Reply)

Finecoat Paints Boss, Remi Awode Clocks 55…empowers Church Members / Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages / The Bible Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.