Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online (864 Views)

How I Made ₦200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks / You Borrowed N65,000 From A Friend To Play A Bet And You Won N40m. / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online by Skyelinks(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2018
You can afford to lose this opportunity. is real, you can start it on your own. I make over #200,000 every month. send your email to 07088968899

OR

VISIT THE LINK ON THAT PICTURE BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE #200,000 IN ONE MONTH JUST LIKE ME.

Re: How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online by cornel9297: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
there is no free money on the internet
Re: How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online by Skyelinks(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2018
cornel9297:
there is no free money on the internet
you are not telling yourself the truth and also don't understand my write up. I don't mention make free money on the internet and I'm not saying invest. if you what you need to do you get money.
Re: How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online by Noblepreneur: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Smiles. Months back I used to think that there wasn't free money online but truth is ignorance can make you miss out.

Knowledge is the currency of this Century and yes there is free money on the internet which you can make legally. However most people won't teach you or show you because some Nigerians have a special way of spoiling opportunities because of their Scam mindset.

Take for instance Airdrop ,I know lots of people who have made millions from Airdrop.

Bounty is also another channel people have made money.

There are opportunities all around, if anyone is broke in this information age, it is because the person is still dwelling in ignorance.

You shouldn't be broke if you have an internet enabled phone.
Re: How I Made #200,000 From My Own Business Online by zoltan02(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Noblepreneur:
Smiles. Months back I used to think that there wasn't free money online but truth is ignorance can make you miss out.

Knowledge is the currency of this Century and yes there is free money on the internet which you can make legally. However most people won't teach you or show you because some Nigerians have a special way of spoiling opportunities because of their Scam mindset.

Take for instance Airdrop ,I know lots of people who have made millions from Airdrop.

Bounty is also another channel people have made money.

There are opportunities all around, if anyone is broke in this information age, it is because the person is still dwelling in ignorance.
These airdrop thing is still strange to me. Tried follow some leads here on NL by joining telegram, facebook & all, but it all seems like a dead end. Maybe am yet to meet someone who can explain better since crypto currency is new to me. I guess it's more like collecting these airdrops and saving them till their values appreciate right? What if they never do, that's obviously a waste of time, energy and resources.
You shouldn't be broke if you have an internet enabled phone.

(1) (Reply)

Forex / Does Anyone Have A Consistent And Good Source Of Earning Money Online? / Should I Invest In Real Estate Or Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.