Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

"More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man (32765 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Techfield(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
#deport fulani herds men buhari lazy president
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by kerry57: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sick Nigerians everywhere. The scarcity of codeine, tramadol etc is the cos of callous statements like this. Check well, he is high on his little amaria urine, as that is the only available highness in the north now.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by gurunlocker: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Trust me, the DSS won't see this because it was written by a Fulani man.

We are in a craze world

1 Like

Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by newoffer: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Somebody will say we are one Nigeria. I do not blame you and your animal generation.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Nathayas: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Islam A Religion Of Murderers. Were Is The Love You Said You Practice
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
princeade86:
nothing will happen to him. he even showed his face for u to know that they can't do anything to him.
If na me talk the thing way this guy talk
DSS and SARS for don go kidnap me for nite
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by emmaitive(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cow
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
littlewonders:
Freedom of expression abi. If you open that Guy's heart, I'm sure he's more dangerous than Pharaoh.
Pharaoh is a saint near these lot
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by bracooloye(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
I am not against your opinion

only if 50 will be from your father's house and the remaining 50 from your mothers house
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by GSA01: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nonsense act by this blogger or whoever started this, At a time like this when people that love their love once are mourning with anger, some useless blogger all for the sake of publicity, Comes up with such photographic write up, just to heat up the Country and continue to divide the Nation Along Ethnic and religious lines.

Just checked Facebook and there is no ABDURRAMAN LAWAL with such Picture as above, this Blogger needs to be arrested, for trying so had to cause Anarchy with a fake Facebook account...
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Adeyemi337: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
thunder go fire your generation, useless and hopeless tin, i dont knw why God create me in this shithole country,make you add your family join the next that will die see him face like buhair.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by mbos: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
NOTHING IS DONE TO KILLER FULANI HERDSMEN

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by titiforever: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
This ANIMAL in human skin should have been locked up by now for questioning. What nonsense, equating human lives with that of an ordinary cow. Hmmm, May GOD help us in a country where human lives are of no value.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by mikeaims: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
it is not his fault. the northern elites deprived their people of education just to satisfy their political ambitions. this is why most killings are occurring in the north. primitive barbaric lifestyles is being given to the herdsmen. even the nomadic education designed for them is being ignored.
The only solution is for us to return
regionism and totally control of state resources.
the we will see who will rustle cattle and who be killed by herdsmen.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Assassin101: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
DSS wont arrest this one for making inciting comments

yet they've arrested a pastor in jos for condemning plateau killings

smh for this country
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by kyella(f): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
I no see d guy on face book. well... may his life never amount to Dat of a cow..
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by SUNDICOS(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Just fool
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by asawanathegreat(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
We are waiting for his arrest
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Assassin101: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
you would be amazed to know they share intimate relationships with their cows

blesskewe:
Ar u t telling me that cows now have family that mourn them afta death.wat abt d memorie.love.happines sheard with the pple dat was killd
ar u mad
is ur family mad
is ur generation mad
god punish u dia
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
I know an idiot sycophant will come in here and write gej is the patron to Fulani herdsmen.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by lastempero: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dss will not Arrest this one.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by figado: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Arysexy:
This is d exact mentality of an average ab0ki.

I don't think an Igbo chap with this insensitive message will still be free roaming around after 24hours, but unfortunately we are in Cow republic, ruled by Cow and policed by herders!

I spit on the grave of Lugard for joining us with these animals

i join u to spit on Lugards generation how do you expect cat and dog to co,habit or kerosene to mix with water, with out placing proper policy or law to ckeckmate them, but no all they wanted was thier gullible interest and now this is the aftermath of it all

1 Like

Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by chronique(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
This guy should be shot in the head asap.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by jahsharon: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
PureMe01:
My fellow Yoruba Muslims,just look at one of our Lords and Saviours..what should we do about him now?

You and your nightmare called Yoruba Muslim!! Well I am a proud Yoruba Muslim and I do not give a damn about what you or your forefathers think about me. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. As per the killer herdsmen and their supporters like the idiotic slowpoke that posted rubbish, everyone should know that if government is not competent enough to protect you and your property, then you reserve the right to protect yourself and your property through any means available to you. Do not sit down in your bedroom and wait to be killed by nonentities, defend yourself.
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by PureMe01: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
jahsharon:

You and your nightmare called Yoruba Muslim!! Well I am a proud Yoruba Muslim and I do not give a damn about what you or your forefathers think about me. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. As per the killer herdsmen and their supporters like the idiotic slowpoke that posted rubbish, everyone should know that if government is not competent enough to protect you and your property, then you reserve the right to protect yourself and your property through any means available to you. Do not sit down in your bedroom and wait to be killed by nonentities, defend yourself.
i have sighted one sensible Yoruba Muslim like me for d first time in my life shocked shocked.. but bro what are we going to do since our Fulani masters arrest and hang death sentence on us if we defend ourselves against the herdsmen
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by olaoreawofele: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Receive healing. AAAAAAAMINNNNNN

PureMe01:
My fellow Yoruba Muslims,just look at one of our Lords and Saviours..what should we do about him now?
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Alekaclement: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Your next idiomatic generation shall not see Peace that will amount your tears your useless and foolish statement. DSS should arrest the so cow in human among the living, to have compare human lives to cows
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by Nukualofa: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Where is GavelSlam the Nairaland billionaire

cc onatisi highqueen salamrushdie
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by fof1: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
HeWrites:
As Nigerians mourn the death of scores of innocent people in Northern Nigeria, a man from the northern part of lNigeria has made a very insensitive comment equating the lives of humans with that of cows.

Abdurrahman Lawal said enough humans haven't been killed by Fulani herdsmen yet and suggested that more should be killed to equate the number of cows lost by Fulani herdsmen.

Read what he wrote below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/more-humans-should-be-murdered-to-equate-the-amount-of-cows-killed-man.html

THIS IS AN INSENSITIVE FOOL WHO IS CALLING HIMSELF ADULT...
Re: "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I totally condemn the killings and i think this is a very wrong and insensitive thing to say but this young man is either very smart or very lucky because 'technically' he didn't write anything that can hold water in a court of law.......... angry

You are also playing smart by technically agreeing with him. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.