Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,546 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Don't Eat Dead Bodies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Eat Dead Bodies (259 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Eat Dead Bodies by Nnamdionu1: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Nnamdi Onu wrote:

When you send me videos where people were murdered in cold blood, what do u expect I do with them? I don't eat dead bodies. Please, I don't need the videos.

My condolences go to the families of the dead. I pray that the almighty God give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

In this country, we hide under the umbrella of religion to score our political goals. The same mistakes our forefathers made, we are still repeating them. The southern Nigerians will always use religion to pursue their political goals. The Northern Nigerians will use religion to pursue their political goals. These were the same mistakes our forefathers made. We are still repeating same.

How did we get to this point? I am probably a Christian because I was born into a Christian home. Take a break, ask yourself this question. If u were born into some other religion, would you have been practicing your current religion?

In 2006 Jos crises, my senior colleague in the office (A Christian) was saved by his Muslim neighbour. Him and his family were harbored by his Muslim neighbour while their house was burnt. The Muslim neighbor made sure him and his family were safe. The next day, he drove them off to Southern Jos where is perceived as Christian zone. On his way back, he was butchered by Christians.

How did we get to this level?

Let's change our orientation about religion. Last night as Super Eagles played against Argentine team, nobody cared about the religion that scored. All we wanted was for Nigeria to win. That's the spirit we should aim to have.

Say no to religious/ethnic crises.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Huawei Phones From Our Online Store & Get Instant Gift - ONLY FOR ONLINE! / Earn Money By Doing Paid Surveys. / Make 3D And Whiteboard Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.