Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics (956 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by Bhelamblog(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
A young Dad who has 10 kids all toddlers just proudly showed off his good works on his page as he stepped out with some of them, According to him they are the reason he grinds hard, Its unclear if he birthed all the kids with one woman, or different babymamas. but see another photo below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/the-reason-i-grind-hard-young-father.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by EtherealAnn(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
I'm seeing seven kids here not ten

1 Like

Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by izzou(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
grin

Different women if you ask me. They all look the same age.

And this isn't Nigeria. No wonder grin Your mind no go gree you born 4 inside this Buharic condition wey we dey
Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by vincentjk(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Maybe the remaining three are still with momma
Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by dominique(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
All these ghetto African Americans tho.

EtherealAnn:
I'm seeing seven kids here not ten

Read his caption

1 Like

Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by Benjom(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Some bloggerz can be trusted nowadays though undecided
Re: 'The Reason I Grind Hard- Young Dad Shows Off His 10 Kids As They Steps Out(pics by Movic1(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
Not a single mum i guess.... He went out with 7kids and he wrote 6 kids instead of 7 tongue

(1) (Reply)

Old Age Did Men No Favour / Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / Rema Dancing With Naked Girls On His Instagram Live. Big B00bs Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.