Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Get Tech Freelancing Jobs In Nigeria Make 100k Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Tech Freelancing Jobs In Nigeria Make 100k Monthly (283 Views)

How I Make 100k With Opera News Hub Posting Articles / Fiverr, A SURE And LEGIT Freelancing Jobs Website / Glo Nigeria Make Changes To Their Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Tech Freelancing Jobs In Nigeria Make 100k Monthly by paramound: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Finding tech jobs is not easy we both would agree. Most of the time as a developer, I feel I am in the wrong country.
With all the skills, techniques, and efforts I put into learning and improving, working a white collar job seems to be more steady!

I had recently submitted my CV to a few companies in Lagos and I got lucky to be called for an interview (not for programming), I passed the test with stunning results and was offered a start salary of 60K. Unfortunately for them I never resumed..

You must be asking what the heeeell was wrong with me but let me explain!

I found a new working and effective freelancing website that I could post my tech skill and get found by clients seeking my skills,
I no longer needed to pour through nairaland threads looking for jobs to no avail. By the time you even find one, like 10 persons have already posted phone number and email.

All they required me to do was to signup and post my services 100% free. the first month I made just 4k profit, but after learning from their blog posts how to increase my sale, I now make over 100k every single month.

I know there may be others in here who like me are going through my past situation, so I have decided to help out.

For those interested here is the link, and you can signup today https://miduman.com tand change your story like me.

(1) (Reply)

Using Memes To Boost Engagement Online / How To Upload Videos On Youtube / Domain Name For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.