Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja (1802 Views)

Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by lamzybaby: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't know why i love this president. Maybe because I'm patriotic like sarrki. God bless president Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Useless country undecided
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by kaffy4tope(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:
I don't know why i love this president. Maybe because I'm patriotic like sarrki. God bless president Buhari.

Your unborn kids will look back to this comment and lay curse on your grave!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Useless country undecided

You eyes was glued to your television yesterday against Argentina yet you call Nigeria useless. Majority of you demanding biafra supported the super eagles. You remain a Nigerian no matter what.
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:

You eyes was glued to your television yesterday against Argentina yet you call Nigeria useless. Majority of you demanding biafra supported the super eagles. You remain a Nigerian no matter what.
Wished they lost and they did
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

Wished they lost and they did

It doesn't change the fact that you're a citizen of Nigeria
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Another attack to be discussed...

arm yourselves

this is no longer FEC meeeting....it is purely another strategiese terrorist attack to be launched....

watch out
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by deomelo: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
kaffy4tope:

Your unborn kids will look back to this comment and lay curse on your grave!

What is wrong with you?

Some of you puerile and disgusting people really need to stay away from the internet and public forums.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:

It doesn't change the fact that you're a citizen of Nigeria
I'm not sir, is it by force to be a Nigerian...
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

You spend naira, you live in Nigerian territory, your passport and driving license has Nigerian emblems, yet you are not a Nigerian. Funny guy
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:

You spend naira, you live in Nigerian territory, your passport and driving license has Nigerian emblems, yet you are not a Nigerian. Funny guy
I don't give a shiit
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

I don't give a shiit

Smh. You are my Nigerian brother. We have no other country
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by debaj10: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
baba, cari go!
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

OZAOEKPE you can relocate to north Korea please grin
Re: PHOTO SPEAKS: Today's Federal Executive Council Meeting At The State House Abuja by yarimo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:

is like you don't know who you are replaying, he was one time president association of YABA left hospital patients

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Does Peter Obi Feel On The Issue Of Christian/muslim Ticket In Igboland. / Throw Back: "Buhari's Integrity Is Fake"- Femi Aribisala / BREAKING!! Buratai Spits Fire, Reveals What Operation Python Dance Did To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.