Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,809 members, 7,909,103 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! (1597 Views)

The Selfishness Of FG And The Unreasonableness Of Doctors Will Kill Nigerians / 8 Incredible Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola No Doctors Will Ever Tell You. / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! by Chinoy: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Do you know that family planning is more harmful to your body than having a baby you did not plan?. Do you know that family planning can lead to terminal disease? Do you know that it can lead to imminent death? Do you know that family planning is not the answer to your having a good home? So much do you know. I bet you already know what it is all about, but let me refresh briefly.
Family planning is the method used in controlling number of children one has and the number of years or spacing it takes in between their births. Family planning can be by contraception or sterilization as the case may be. The different methods of contraception in family planning are the pill which is hormonal contraception, it can also be in form of injection taken monthly, bi-annually, condoms for barrier method and the most popular which is the implant inside the vagina of a woman called the intra uterine device (IUD).

Most women (married and single) are conversant with family planning and its various methods. What most women are not conversant with is the level of danger these methods poses to their health and society at large. The doctors and Big pharmacies down play the disadvantages of family planning in other not to instill fear in their patients and also to amass more wealth from the sales of drugs and services rendered. They counsel you in subtle tones on the need to go in for family planning so that you can keep your man and marriage intact. As if that is what keeps your man at home. A man that is fond of trying anything in skirt can never be satiable. In my own opinion, family planning have caused more harm than good to many women and homes at large. I advise women I come into contact with to try as much as possible to avoid any form of contraception that is not natural method. No wonder the Catholic Church and some Protestant kick against it.

Recently, a friend of mine lost a very close friend to cancer of the uterus as a result of family planning. She had the intra uterine device planted in for years and when she removed it to try for another baby, that was when the problem started. She bled profusely, almost non stop all through the months. All medications given to stop the flow was to no avail. She went from one gynaecologist to another and it was the same old story. That was when it dawned on her that the doctors will not analyze the implications of family planning to you. She battled for life and at the end she did not make it. That is one out of too many women that lost their lives to family planning devices.

Over the years, most women I came across that are into family planning have one complaint or the other. Some said the injection makes them to bloat, putting on unnecessary weight even when they try as much possible to exercise and diet, while some complain of the pills darkening their skin. Some said they come down with pimples, acne and pigmentation all over their faces and skin. While some said that family planning changes their overall system - in the exact words of an acquaintance "this family planning makes me feel like throwing up anytime any thing enters my mouth - water, drink, food etc, it is as if it did not settle well in my tummy" . Of course, I advised she run for her dear life and meet up with her doctor as soon as possible. I was glad she did because they ended up removing the IUD (intra uterine device) and told her to go on natural family planning for a while and she got her life back. A woman complained in the hospital to the hearing of others that the intra uterine device she put does not allow them to enjoy love making. She said she feel pains anytime she has intercourse with her husband... Continued at

https://everydaycountsgist..com/2018/06/family-planning-devices-truth-doctors.html?m=1
Re: Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! by olasaad(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Which one is natural family planning op.
Re: Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! by Chinoy: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
olasaad:
Which one is natural family planning op.
natural family planning is abstinence from sex during ovulation period and keeping accurate records of your safe and unsafe period in order to avoid pregnancy + your partner adopting withdrawal method that is him pulling out before cumming...
Re: Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! by olasaad(f): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chinoy:
natural family planning is abstinence from sex during ovulation period and keeping accurate records of your safe and unsafe period in order to avoid pregnancy + your partner adopting withdrawal method that is him pulling out before cumming...

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Drug For Infertility In Women / South Africa Covid19 Cases Hit 100,000 - the First in Africa / Nutrition Is Key To Diabetes Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.