Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? (15228 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Katy86(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
No girl will date a poor guy period

Do not say that about all girls.

I am a girl. I only dated poor guy. I do not like all that rich boys with their expensiv cars and their expensives and modern handys, they make me sick cool

I need someone who know what is important in life amd that is not a big car and a nice mobile phone undecided
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by chikeorji123(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
Katy86:

I am a girl. I only dated poor guy. I do not like all that rich boys with their expensiv cars and their expensives and modern handys, they make me sick cool

I need someone who know what is important in life amd that is not a big car and a nice mobile phone undecided
l'm in impressed by your honest words.

Gbemyte:

Only a shallow minded person will go into marriage just because of money. If the guy has prospects, and i mean he his educated, knows what he wants, has concrete plans to achieve that and is presently on course. even if he is not rich now, i know its just a matter of time.

And like henry ford said "if you take everythin i have know and give me 5 years to start from scratch, i'll have 10 times more that i have now." It is what u have 'upstairs' that i term as wealth not what u have in your pocket.

Like a Pastor once said, "don't marry a man because of his television, marry a man with vision.
i agree with that but that does not mean u guys shud not be hardworking dont cross your leg and be waiting for a lady that ll surfer with u.be averagely ok before u propose
That's 9ice
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Brite02(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
So long the dude has a bright future, plans and his walking towards it. No doubt, you can date him!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Katy86(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
And when he do not have a great future he is not a human?
He is like a rat and you have to treat him like nothing?

Are only succesful men good men?

What is a great future for you?

Is only money making a good future for you ?

Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by alagha: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
@op , like how much money?
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Brite02(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Katy86:

And when he do not have a great future he is not a human?
He is like a rat and you have to treat him like nothing?

Are only succesful men good men?

What is a great future for you?

Is only money making a good future for you ?

Seriously can you date a man who doesn't have a future,plans et cetera
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Blazay(m): 4:33am On Apr 20, 2011
Yes. . . .but not for long.
I shall be on the move for sure. . . . kiss
Poverty, like any disease is contagious, if not quarantined!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Katy86(f): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Seriously can you date a man who doesn't have a future,plans et cetera

Nobody does not have future plans, but when this person just plan to have a normal life whats wrong with this?
Why everybody have to try to be rich and succesful?

Money is destroying the humans and the world. There are people who do not want to live in this society. They prefer to live on the street without money, but they are happy with that. May be more happy than all the rich people who are looking for more everyday and only have friends around them who love them because of what they have and not what they are.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Brite02(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

Nobody does not have future plans, but when this person just plan to have a normal life whats wrong with this?
Why everybody have to try to be rich and succesful?

Money is destroying the humans and the world. There are people who do not want to live in this society. They prefer to live on the street without money, but they are happy with that. May be more happy than all the rich people who are looking for more everyday and only have friends around them who love them because of what they have and not what they are.

Firstly, there's nothing with one having a normal life, the reason why people want to be rich and succesful is that they've experienced the opposite of it and have vowed never to live in such state. True, money is destroying people coz of the illicit way people engage in to get money, no doubt.
Secondly, no sane person that would not want money and still be happy living in street, have u experienced poverty before?
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Katy86(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2011
Yes, I have.

And I know teachers here in Germany who give up their normal life and life on the street without money because they do not want to be part of this society which is so materialistic.

When you was poor once, you have to get up and try to help others in this situation. When you are just using your money to make party, to buy expensive cars and to enjoy your life, you did not learn anything the time you was down.
Then you are part of this worl, where a handful of people are living a good and rich life on the backs of millions of poor people.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Brite02(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

Yes, I have.

And I know teachers here in Germany who give up their normal life and live on the street without money because they do not want to be part of this society which is so materialistic.

When you was poor once, you have to get up and try to help others in this situation. When you are just using your money to make party, to buy expensive cars and to enjoy your life, you did not learn anything the time you was down.
Then you are part of this worl, where a handful of people are living a good and rich life on the backs of millions of poor people.
Did you find poverty life as a life of fun, a life of happiness? I guess no. Are u still in poverty? If no, why? Can u marry/date an example of what u stated above? Yes/no, why?
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Katy86(f): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2011
Did you find poverty life as a life of fun, a life of happiness? I guess no. Are u still in poverty? If no, why? Can u marry/date an example of what u stated above? Yes/no, why?

If you have enough to eat and to drink, of course a life in poverty without any materialthings can make somebody to be happy. I do not talk about this kind of pverty where people do not find something to eat and to drink.

For the people here we are poor, but I do not see us as poor. My life is good. I do not have much money and I do not want to have it. I am more the person who think that we have to stand up take the millions from some people and share it for everybody in the whole world. Every person could have a good life in this world when some of the people would not take all the money for themself. Normally I would say we should burn all the money and try to life without. It was possible before why it shouldnt be possible now?

If I could date a rich person? I already told you - NO.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by 190: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

If I could date a rich person? I already told you - NO.

story undecided
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by SexyDuby(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2011
Its d lady's decision 2 make but AS FOR ME, HELL NO!!!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by rully2: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

Really??
@post, I cant!!!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Brite02(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
@kat. . That's very ok cool u gat your beliefs and have mine. So long one is comfortable and happy @ his/her status of achieving money there is no sin in attempting higher, right?

I am not comfortable where i am neither am i lacking but i need bigger things in life i wanna pursue and have in this life- so i see it as no sin to moi. Talk about flaunting and showing off- though to an extent itz not good but i reserve my comment for now!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2011
Why should a girl date a boy with low self esteem
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
Then how would you get a date?   undecided
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by 190: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
SADLY NOPE!!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
When did Nland start allowing minors to register. What kind of stupid question is this Oga poster?
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2011
easier said dan done, even wen these girls agree to date u wen u dnt hav anytin,dem go show u pepper, no respect, no notin.i go hussle and make my moni then after i will be d one to choose ,i will nt be choosen by any girl. Damn!
Re: Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? by patsucess: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2011
i pity some girls here,you see how you girls been used and dump like rags and start crying for heart break i think some of you here need serious cancelling because i can see some of you are going to end up as sugar mummies or better still grow old and start chasing small small boys and become shameless hussy for your information no guy with his right sense can marry a girl who is not comfortable with the moment he sense who you are then be ready to be dump even if you succeed marry him the marriage will still have a problem because there is no proper chemistry match between two of you and to be chemistry match is not going to blissful at all there are to be up and down alots have to happen to build real trust and affection before marriage and surely this is not going to be easy for those girls who are after money life is full of up and down whether you are rich or poor this is the reason why every guys is looking for a woman who they can build there lives with.now lets break it down a little bit let say you succeed marring a rich guy who you have no idea of how he made his money do you think you have a command in his house or respect from his family please go and ask those gold digger who manage to succeed how they are coping with there matrimonial home you will be shock what you will find that is if they tell the truth.if you want to be really happy in your marriage please take my advice date a guy who has a vision and build life with him because that is when you can hold on to him and his families and properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.