Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business (330 Views)

Expert Secrets On Mini Importation / I Need Feasibility Report On Mini Gas Plant / Complete Guide On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business by ubasinagod(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
[b][/b]TUTORIAL!!! TUTORIAL!!! TUTORIAL!!!

Are you tired of being jobless?

Do you want to diversify your source of income?

Are you a house wife who want to be making money right from the comfort of your home?

You can start mini importation business from the comfort of u home today and make cool cash from the business.
How to:
# Determine hot in demand products
# to source for your products
# source for your products with the help of a reliable agent
# ship your product to Nigeria using reliable shipping company
# market you good

I will teach you everything you need to know about this business.

Join me here for the scheduled lecture day

WhatsApp 08032680974

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business by ubasinagod(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
If you are interested in learning the rudiments of mini importation business chat me up on 08032680974

(1) (Reply)

How To Reach Your Customer's Service Provider Instantly / Daughters Of Chimamanda: Twitter Feminists’ Revolution / Two Plots For Sale With Certified C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.