Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' (31434 Views)

Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

If I call you a big fool or an evil person, I will get banned. so I will not.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
wolesmile:
The length some people will go to spread propaganda, ehn!

So these are real herdsmen shouting "Sai Baba"

Would they have been that stupid when they know "Baba" is gunning for a second term?
Well, maybe they are stupid afterall.

Except we want to be lying to ourselves, its obvious these people are confident they have buhari's backing. And they don't give a damn about anything..they're leader is in power.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by proudevil: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Either you like it or not pmb till 2080.......no amount of your propaganda fashioned against him shall prosper,I pity this lazy generation that can only use their behind to think, how I wish these men were chanting gej,obj,saraki,dogara,ffk,Reno,.. This lazy yoots will rush to defend them, its will be tag as conspiracy as with the offa incidents or because they are in the the opposition as usual, if its KANU, abaribe it will be tag tribalism.How can they be so daft to expose the name of their sponsor with the election around in less than a year..if our future can be blinded by sentiments,mediocrity, stupidity that means the unborn generation are doom. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by proudevil: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Either you like it or not pmb till 2080.......no amount of your propaganda fashioned against him shall prosper,I pity this lazy generation that can only use their behind to think, how I wish these men were chanting gej,obj,saraki,dogara,ffk,Reno,.. This lazy yoots will rush to defend them, its will be tag as conspiracy as with the offa incidents or because they are in the the opposition as usual, if its KANU, abaribe it will be tag tribalism.How can they be so daft to expose the name of their sponsor with the election around in less than a year..if our future leaders can be blinded by sentiments,mediocrity, stupidity that means the unborn generation are doom. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
proudevil:
Either you like it or not pmb till 2080.......no amount of your propaganda fashioned against him shall prosper,I pity this lazy generation that can only use their behind to think, how I wish these men were chanting gej,obj,saraki,dogara,ffk,Reno,.. This lazy yoots will rush to defend them, its will be tag as conspiracy as with the offa incidents or because they are in the the opposition as usual, if its KANU, abaribe it will be tag tribalism.How can they be so daft to expose the name of their sponsor with the election around in less than a year..if our future can be blinded by sentiments,mediocrity, stupidity that means the unborn generation are doom. cool

Mr man buhari is not counting on your vote or mine. He's going to rig. A coupist who spent more than a decade to get power, and later appointed a family member as inec boss is the one you think is counting on your vote. lol.. zombies never cease to amaze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Billygee2u: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
highpriestess:

it is just a matter of time.

power must change hand.
I still blame the gullible Yoruba that thinks buhari meant well for them.

look at one of the heardsmen,he's been happy since morning with the trending blood shed that's going on.

tomorrow,someone will tell me that an average northen Muslim isn't a terrorist.

God save us all.
the yorubas alias Afonjas are the reason the fulanis are thriving in their killings.
I hate to be a Nigerian, not because of other tribes, but because of the yorubas chameleon type of life
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by proudevil: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikennaf1:

Mr man buhari is not counting on your vote or mine. He's going to rig. A coupist who spent more than a decade to get power, and later appointed a family member as inec boss is the one you think is counting on your vote. lol.. zombies never cease to amaze.
why this hate? Are you from potopoto region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Billygee2u: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikennaf1:

coupled with all security heads that are all his siblings

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
proudevil:
why this hate? Are you from potopoto region?

When you bring out facts, some evil people will call it hate. look at what you quoted... what's not fact in it? Mr proudevil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Billygee2u: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
proudevil:
Either you like it or not pmb till 2080.......no amount of your propaganda fashioned against him shall prosper,I pity this lazy generation that can only use their behind to think, how I wish these men were chanting gej,obj,saraki,dogara,ffk,Reno,.. This lazy yoots will rush to defend them, its will be tag as conspiracy as with the offa incidents or because they are in the the opposition as usual, if its KANU, abaribe it will be tag tribalism.How can they be so daft to expose the name of their sponsor with the election around in less than a year..if our future leaders can be blinded by sentiments,mediocrity, stupidity that means the unborn generation are doom. cool
have you taken your mental drugs today?
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Billygee2u:

coupled with all security heads that are all his siblings

Funny enough, most of the people receiving the dividends of Buharis nepotism shouted down on people who pointed out Buharis nepotism. They insisted that they don't care about tribe that buhari is appointing those who he feels are capable and who he is comfortable working with.

it's all over here in nairaland. shame won't kill those people in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Billygee2u: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikennaf1:

When you bring out facts, some evil people will call it hate. look at what you quoted... what's not fact in it? Mr proudevil
he's living according to his name,why giving the BMC jobless Zombie attention?

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Billygee2u: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikennaf1:

Funny enough, most of the people receiving the dividends of Buharis nepotism shouted down on people who pointed out Buharis nepotism. They insisted that they don't care about tribe that buhari is appointing those who he feels are capable and who he is comfortable working with.

it's all over here in nairaland. shame won't kill those people in Jesus name.
they will surely have their share of buhari's dictatorship and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Alhaji1970: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
I hope some people on this Nairaland Forum are not hellbent on destroying this country. The video is that of Boko Haram that has been in circulation for about 4 years now.
No mention of Sai Baba in that video. What I heard was Allah badesah, Allah kiaye, etc which are usual greetings in Hausa language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
aminulive:
A man identified as Ibu Thomas on Twitter is trending after sharing a video showing armed men who he described as Herdsmen allegedly chanting 'Sai Buhari'.

He wrote;

Trending Video: The satisfied look on the faces of this herdsman and the chanting “Sai Baba Buhari” says it all. Are we still asking who is behind the killings in Nigeria? @WhiteHouse @10DowningStreet @ukhomeoffice @foreignoffice @HouseofCommons @RoyalFamily

watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/man-shares-video-alleged-fulani-herdsmen-chanting-sai-baba-watch/

This is very implicating icc jail loading.....
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by SarkinYarki: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
wolesmile:
The length some people will go to spread propaganda, ehn!

So these are real herdsmen shouting "Sai Baba"

Would they have been that stupid when they know "Baba" is gunning for a second term?

Didn't they know Buhari was Gunning for third term before they killed 200 in plateau? Guy don't play yourself they don't care
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ivanmykel:
I just wish only those that support, endorse and vote Buhari come 2019 election will be the ones to die. I'd rather vote Tiwa Savage than vote for that blood sucker spilling innocent blood daily for fun!
If wishes were horses...
I'm so sad about this country.

Yes am with you on this anyone who votes for buhari in 2019 is surely committing a suicide.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Bullhari007(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
they should just carry all this wahara go west
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Jteewhy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
political game. we are not fools. we know it is a plot against the man.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Bimpe29: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
How safe & better could it be for the military intervention in Nigeria?
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Ziggylady(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
futureenergy:
The whole thing is becoming suspicious. Why would herdsmen carry weapons, chant sai buhari, record the video and give to a Christian?

I just hope some of these blood letting are not sponsored for political gains. Nigerians could be heartless and everything is possible in this directionless mad country.

You know absolutely nothing..That was how you folks debunked the news of the massacre when the news first broke out...you all should keep living in denial until your ignorance consumes you..Its a matter of time.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
debaj10:
buhari for 2019.

sai baba!

sai baba!!

sai baba!!!

Indeed, sai Baba.

Some ppl have a warped sense of logic; so because some arned bandits recorded themselves chanting sai Baba does that mean he knows them or that he supports their mission?

Even Evans and his gang or Niger Dela militants could be chanting sai Baba - so what?
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by talk2emma: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
EternalTruths:
Igbos are truly wise. That is why they avoided voting for Buhari unlike other foolish & irresponsible ethnic groups who chanted Sai Baba.

Yes what we saw sitting down they can't see it even standing

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by perfectedmee: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
futureenergy:
The whole thing is becoming suspicious. Why would herdsmen carry weapons, chant sai buhari, record the video and give to a Christian?

I just hope some of these blood letting are not sponsored for political gains. Nigerians could be heartless and everything is possible in this directionless mad country.

Less assume is true,

What is keeping him from declaring them terrorist?

Or changing the service chiefs from failure to tackle them?

Of arresting and persecuting those responsible?
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
The poster of this video is from them.....ipob people so what do you expect?
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by Butterflyleo: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
I watched the video and did not hear or see any chanting sai baba on it. Did anyone else see or hear it?

Propaganda things.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by donchrisk(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
PDP and co should stop this nonses how can some bdy in power do something like this to discredit himself,we are not dumb pls

1 Like

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Indeed, sai Baba.

Some ppl have a warped sense of logic; so because some arned bandits recorded themselves chanting sai Baba does that mean he knows them or that he supports their mission?

Even Evans and his gang or Niger Dela militants could be chanting sai Baba - so what?
Infact,this video clearly validates the assertion that these killers are sponsored by desperate politicians just to discredit the government of PMB.
This is an assertion I ve been very reluctant to believe.
How can supposed armed herdsmen video themselves chanting sai baba and then hand thesame video to haters of Buhari.
It looks to smooth to be real.

2 Likes

Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by godliman: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
futureenergy:

my bros that will have been the logical line of thought except for two things, miyetti allahs open acknowledgement and buhari s mysterious silence.
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
buhari til 2023
Even Satan and Abacha had supporters,we are not surprised
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by lateefx(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
ebbo:
Pls watch the video to the end and listen very well, the bandits also hail Goodluck Jonathan and i ve watch this since 2014. These are birni gwari criminals into kidnapping and killing of Muslims around that area.

You are the only one who has spoken the truth. I heard say goodluck many times. Most haven't even watched the video
Re: Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' by 7lives: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
highpriestess:

it is just a matter of time.

power must change hand.
I still blame the gullible Yoruba that thinks buhari meant well for them.

look at one of the heardsmen,he's been happy since morning with the trending blood shed that's going on.

tomorrow,someone will tell me that an average northen Muslim isn't a terrorist.

God save us all.

Don't worry about Yorubas, worry about yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.