Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder (1365 Views)

Nigeria’s President Buhari Hardly Shows Empathy During National Disasters / See How Reno Omokri Blasted A Twitter User Who Made A Grammatical Blunder(pics) / Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by ColdHeatt: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
He may not have the best of diction or the sweetest of rhythms, but I have never caught the retired soldier making grammatical mistake.
Or what have you noticed?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by dnawah(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
ColdHeatt:
He may not have the best of diction or the sweetest of rhythms, but I have never caught the retired soldier making grammatical mistake.
meaning that he will hardly speak his mind.nobody is above mistake. Even the white do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rubbish...
Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by BrokenTV: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
ColdHeatt:
Tell that to the people of Benue, Plateau where the terror group Fulani herdsmen are having a field day, If Buhari is performing his role as a leader who will care about his English.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by SarkinYarki: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rubbish
Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Almaiga: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
He might not have the opportunity to attend a University during his time. But the Old Soldier is better than most of these lazy Youths who criticize him daily.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Naijawebmaster: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
If only grammar equates GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Balyz: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
BrokenTV:

Tell that to the people of Benue, Plateau where the terror group Fulani herdsmen are having a field day, If Buhari is performing his role as a leader who will care about his English.
And I thought the idiotic pigs of Biafra said the man was illiterate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by chrisblack: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
ColdHeatt:
you are 100% correct

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by zombieHUNTER: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
This forum is going down everyday
How can this translates to good governance

How can this create jobs for the youths

How can this help APC fulfill their campaign promises

Damn it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by nnachukz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Balyz:
And I thought the idiotic pigs of Biafra said the man was illiterate
Look at how you are celebrating insignificant thing.
Look at Trump, he has written some books, he has featured as a guest speaker yet makes mistakes sometimes. This means that once you speak from your heart and not reading from an already prepared write up, you can make mistakes as a human and that is nothing once you have something to offer. Speaking is for communication, once both party have understood what is being passed across, communication is completed.
Look for important thing to celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder by Balyz: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
nnachukz:

Look at how you are celebrating insignificant thing.
Look at Trump, he has written some books, he has featured as a guest speaker yet makes mistakes sometimes. This means that once you speak from your heart and not reading from an already prepared write up, you can make mistakes as a human and that is nothing once you have something to offer. Speaking is for communication, once both party have understood what is being passed across, communication is completed.
Look for important thing to celebrate.
Hey don't come after me ok? . It was the idiotic pigs of Biafra who made that claim. Are you one of them?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Ekiti People Again. / 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond / Nigeria Was Far Better In 2014 - Worldbank Economic Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.