Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match (32310 Views)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by Wapnetrealmcom: 2:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Drug dealers sentenced to death and killed immediately in front of school children in China

https://insurancealm..com/2018/06/drug-dealers-sentenced-to-death-and.html?m=1
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2018
He died while watching the Nigerian match doesn't necessarily mean his death had anything to do with it. Just saying ni o... #wetin small girl like me know?#
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by ojootaru: 4:13am On Jun 28, 2018
!!!!I KlLLED a Lizard And my Brother Died Instantly- Elderly Nigerian Man Reveals – VIDEO >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/06/27/i-kllled-a-lizard-and-my-brother-died-instantly-elderly-nigerian-man-reveals-video/
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by prawf(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2018
tension, tension, tension. cool smiley tongue kiss
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by sprints1: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2018
since Ferguson left man united I don't think football would be able to kill me now that we have Jose mourinho if we win sef I no dey happy we lose I dey happy sometimes cuz I don't like mourinho and as for Nigeria since the likes of Kanu, jay jay, finidi, oliseh, adepoju, babayaro, and et all left I don't even care Nigeria win or lose in fact to tell u all the truth our loss against Argentina made me happy becos the way I see Nigerians on social media annoys me...now we can rest...useless nation...one thing I know for sure Nigeria situation can never kill me...
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
deebest8:

I pray you Received sense from the above.

(Amen)

Lol, miserable gunners spotted grin
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by ajayiopy: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Ighalo has a lot to answer for.The poor man must have given up the ghost when Rojo scored angry

Rest in peace
BLAME NAIJABET
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by RexTramadol1: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2018
sprints1:
since Ferguson left man united I don't think football would be able to kill me now that we have Jose mourinho if we win sef I no dey happy we lose I dey happy sometimes cuz I don't like mourinho and as for Nigeria since the likes of Kanu, jay jay, finidi, oliseh, adepoju, babayaro, and et all left I don't even care Nigeria win or lose in fact to tell u all the truth our loss against Argentina made me happy becos the way I see Nigerians on social media annoys me...now we can rest...useless nation...one thing I know for sure Nigeria situation can never kill me...

Yesso! Since the days of Moyes...... I don give up on the team

Just dey watch Dem to enjoy myself Ni.
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by sharpwriter(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
I was in so much pain last night as well....I found it difficult sleeping, eating or doing anything! I was so disorganized and wished the hands of time could be turned back! I was extremely furious at the refree, I was angry we missed so many goal chances, I waa not angry with our players because they tried...I just wished the last goal from Argentina could have been averted...we were very close! I still feel sad about it! Never knew football hurts this much!!!

Eeya... Pele

1 Like

Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by golddeejay(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Why he no take something before and during the match...it helps...it would have postponed his death till further notice.
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by Mahmouderh: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
An arsenal fan would not do this
Rip sha
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by okewumi: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Arsenal don train me tied. grin grin grin Life goes On
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by khiaa(f): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alezy:
Me? Die for this dead country that offers me nothing? Country with so much natural resources yet are ranked number 1 in poverty level? Country that the likes of snake and monkeys swallow Billon's of dollars? Not even a single basic amenities supplied to the masses. Me die for this country? God forbid.

You are scaring me. I have to find a way to bring you home to me.
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by Alezy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

You are scaring me. I have to find a way to bring you home to me.
can't wait to see you
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Alezy:
can't wait to see you

I'm really disappointed. sad When will you ever have my back? You should have my back against that bigoted monster but you didn't because she's Nigerian. Buncher always had my back and Martino0 and Favor99, Truckpusher, KingTom against these bigoted tribalistic devils. I always have to question you.
Re: Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match by Alezy(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2018
khiaa:

I'm really disappointed. sad When will you ever have my back? You should have my back against that bigoted monster but you didn't because she's Nigerian. Buncher always had my back and Martino0 and Favor99, Truckpusher, KingTom against these bigoted tribalistic devils. I always have to question you.
wait....did u just say because she is Nigerian? I am more disappointed at this point cos you know me better than this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 / PSG: Mbappe And Neymar's Bond Weakens Admist Reported Name-Calling / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.