Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,446 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (23536 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by KateSpade(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
after a certain age, guys stop asking. they just assume you aren't.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Make una leave this virginity topic for once na .... Ah, Ah! Una no dey tire?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Fussbot: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
laprince: personally, I will ask. but I don't give a big deal if she is not a virgin.
after all, there is no virgin member in the institution of marriage.

the reasons are numerous and too numerous.
I know a guy that does not want to ever be the person that dis-virgined any girl.

some, for respect they will accord the lady.
true talk bro..lik me I no fit..1stly,I hear sae na serious work..lol,2ndly...any blood ish..abegi spare me..bt if den don tear am...I go fit enlarge am..ha!haha....bt den,I no dey ask are u a virgin..we go sha lata talk reach dia noni..av u done it b4?yes/no?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
FYI most ladies lie about their virginity just to impress yols. Did you know that a lady does not Necessarily need to bleed when breaking her virginity and there are Exercises that a lady can do that will fool you into thinking that you are the only one that ever got inside? men just just stop making as if virginity is a the end of the world. go for personality, charactor, image etc because if you are only going after the virginity you will get yourself in to trouble o. Apart from the lies and exercises you will sometimes find that you ended up with a monster for a wife. use your mind not your dik
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Cabsso(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
rokiatu: because they are not bright. (any stupid guy ask me that question, the conversation will end right there)

Rokiatu mak i hear say u stil b virgin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Godson201333(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
rokiatu: because they are not bright. (any stupid guy ask me that question, the conversation will end right there)

Lol,I will only ask you this question maybe when im very sure that you cant leave me anymore lol
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Joliecoco: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2013
cause they are crazy , it none of their business if a girl is a virgin or not so rude.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2013
^^But asking what's their profession is your business right?
^^
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Joliecoco: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^But asking what's their profession is your business right?
^^
2 different questions. You can't compare a question abou a girl virginity to asking a guy about his job. I could care less about a guy profession.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by dagentility(f): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Some guys i have met do ask me if am a virgin,i knw personally dat i dont lyk d question but i wil tel dem i refuse 2 answer dis question,it my husband dat has d right 2 knw. Why are u asking,if am nt a virgin i wont tel u,if i am, i will stil not tel u, cos it confidential shikena.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by jmoore(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2013
some guys are virgins and they want to marry a virgin so they ask....
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Homotohlah(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
I got disvirgined 2009,when i told my b.f dat i was a virgin...he didnt believe...(rape)i later involved d police..,i never had sex since den, can i still gain my respect from my future spouse?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Homotohlah: I got disvirgined 2009,when i told my b.f dat i was a virgin...he didnt believe...(rape)i later involved d police..,i never had sex since den, can i still gain my respect from my future spouse?
Yes you will. It was r@pe, it wasn't your fault.
Just avoid premarital sex as you have been doing, a man that will respect you for whom you are will surely come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.