Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,637 members, 7,926,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric (18494 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos / Tinubu, Obasanjo And The Fulani Threat In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by MadeInTokyo: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Mufasa27(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
This man no get another picture

The man resemble terrorist self angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by sankky: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Is this yoruba man the Southern arm of the Jihad ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by emerged01(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
This man is truly mad! What is his business with Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by sarahade(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
This people should STFU

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by israelmao(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Prof please go and sleep we don't need your assurance.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Dpleaser: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
DanielOc:
Easterners should be on higher alert...

But I Trust the Igbo's In Nigeria....

They're Strong et Bold...
I see..... No wonder you were able to uphold biafra till date.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by emi14: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Fake? When people are dying n properties destroyed. What is war then? War is on already

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by kizyalex10(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Indirectly d man blamed pdp for d killing spree nd d explosive statement.chai dis country eh
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Drabrah(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2018
So MURIC has nw bcom do mouthpiece of fulani herdsmen!
Abi na dia PR unit

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Dpleaser: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
Why is this useless Yoruba moozlem still licking ass? Christians are being killed and he is waging Jihad against the South? When we call Yorubas ass lickers now, the Yoruba mods on this mystic forum will start handing out bans like wedding souvenirs. Just look at what this animal is saying now.

Who gives a fucck if Pulanis are preparing for war? Do they think we are going to fold our arms and watch them kill us? We will war them back them back too.

I trust my Igbo brothers and trust my Yoruba brethren too to some extent even though they are backstabbers.

I trust Igbos to defend the greater South when the time comes. The last time I checked, Fulanis are cowards that strike at night when people are sleeping. If they are strong, let them come out during the day.

We will use them to mop floor. Bloody animals.

An Igbo man eats two balls of Akpu averagely per day. The Fulani drinks smelling cow milk directly from the nipples of a cow. Who do you think will be the warrior and stronger?

The only problem is that its so unfortunate that Nigerians ammunitions cache is stashed in their zone. Even the so called ones in the Yoruba zones are being controlled by them because Yorubas refuse to learn. They think diplomacy works every time.

But shots will be fired soon!
It's best u speak 4 ursef since u don't know that the terrorist attack is more of politics than religious that's why Yoruba seems to fold arms and quick to disregard any form of statements which could incite violent in the nation.
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2018
DAMNNNNNN!...about 300 souls lost to some blood-thirsty demons in few hours and another deranged terrorist thinks we are not in a war situation already?.....

this shithole is a bad joke!

NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A PRESIDENT!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by troy20(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2018
EternalTruths:
A Yoruba man defending Fulani people.

No wonder they lost Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by OttHin: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
Why is this useless Yoruba moozlem still licking ass? Christians are being killed and he is waging Jihad against the South? When we call Yorubas ass lickers now, the Yoruba mods on this mystic forum will start handing out bans like wedding souvenirs. Just look at what this animal is saying now.

Who gives a fucck if Pulanis are preparing for war? Do they think we are going to fold our arms and watch them kill us? We will war them back them back too

I trust my Igbo brothers and trust my Yoruba brethren too to some extent even though they are backstabbers.

I trust Igbos to defend the greater South when the time comes. The last time I checked, Fulanis are cowards that strike at night when people are sleeping. If they are strong, let them come out during the day.

We will use them to mop floor. Bloody animals.

An Igbo man eats two balls of Akpu averagely per day. The Fulani drinks smelling cow milk directly from the nipples of a cow. Who do you think will be the warrior and stronger?

The only problem is that its so unfortunate that Nigerians ammunitions cache is stashed in their zone. Even the so called ones in the Yoruba zones are being controlled by them because Yorubas refuse to learn. They think diplomacy works every time.

But shots will be fired soon!
grin grin grin .Somebody should order like 5 butt*hurt cream on jumia for our presidem Bullhary. Those lines are hot. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by rasakkenny(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Is this MURIC or whatsoever called crazy or something?!...dont they have blood flowing in their veins?! Sometimes they make u think being a MUSLIM is a sin.
BAILMONEY:
Salaam All,

This is very urgent please.

MURIC cautions Nigerians about a false statement being circulated today Wednesday 27th June, 2018 purportedly from the Fulani National Movement (FUNAM) and dated 25/6/18.

The statement which was signed by Badu Salisu Ahmadu and Umar Amir Shehu made sweeping and alarming claims and threats against perceived enemies of the Fulani people.

MURIC can confirm that the statement is fake. FUNAM president has just refuted the statement in a radio program in Abuja.

Please disregard this highly explosive statement. It is one of the handiworks of enemies of the Nigerian state. It is another proof that disgruntled politicians, looters under trial and their agents are fueling the killings in different parts of Nigeria.

We urge all citizens to remain calm and law abiding. We advise citizens to go about their normal businesses.

Nigeria shall overcome by the Grace of Allah.

Please share this message in order to give it very wide circulation.

http://drishaqakintola..com/2018/06/fulani-threat-of-war-is-fake.html?spref=tw&m=1

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by afamsco: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Please disregard this highly explosive statement. It is one of the handiworks of enemies of the Nigerian state. It is another proof that disgruntled politicians, looters under trial and their agents are fueling the killings in different parts of Nigeria

please if you mean what you're saying, tell oga Presido to bring those animals and their devilish sponsors to book. if he's fishing out looters and jailing them, also let us be seeing these animals jailed too before we believe you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by 1miccza: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2018
strenghtt:

YOU MEAN YORUBA MUSLIMS AND NOT YORUBA CHRISTIANS ? AKINTOLA ISHAQ IS A YORUBA MUSLIM

That's why he used the word ''SOME'' let's leave out religious affiliations and respond and live as one..
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by airmark(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2018
This man should be removed as MURIC leader. He is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by tallestcash: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
HOW DID MUMURIC KNOW THE WAR THREAT IS FAKE
IS MUMURIC PART OF FULANI TERRORIST
WHY MUMURIC IS DEFENDING THE FULANI TERRORIST
MUMURIC SHOULD EXPLAIN TO NIGERIA WHY THE GRUESOME KILLING IN PLATEAU

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Almunjid(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
I don tire, if I type MURIC my phone auto correction go change am to MUSIC? Abeg na musicians MURIC be? Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by BrownRoofRep: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Afonja fake moozlems are so terrible. No iota of shame in them. Eternal slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Jabioro: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Who gave Muric monkey banana to ate? When did he becomes media manager for fulani's..tell him to face front.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by ollah2: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Lordlestat:

Yes they are Christians killed in cold-blooded by fulani herdsmen

The attack happened in Barakin-Ladi and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State, are you telling us ONLY CHRISTIANS live there?
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by troy20(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
For such a bright people with strong rich cultural heritage, I've never understood the Yoruba slave-master relationship with the Fulani savages

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2018
The idiocy of southerners is why. He thinks the fulanis will like him.
Same way Goodluck Jonathan allowed the fulanis to dominate his government, because he thought doing so will make them like him.

I stopped having pity for Nigerians, because our situation is caused by us. Ultimately, you cannot help a people who don't want it. Nigerians don't want to liberate themselves from the shackles of fulani domination. No one else can help them.

BAILMONEY:
WHY IS HE DEFENDING FULANIS

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Timekeeper: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2018
If you think buhari is the best president and fulani are good citizens, kindly click like, if not click share...
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Timekeeper: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2018
If you think buhari, muric and fulani herdsmen are fools, kindly click like, if not click share...
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by asawanathegreat(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Killers must die
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by Noblefirstlady: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2018
This man mumu o when did he become Fulani spokesman.
Re: Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric by phreakabitoo: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Islam and Allah are fake!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Pastor Reuben Launches Tinubu Group In Cross River State (Photos) / Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.