Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" (25990 Views)

Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by nwatthu(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
God has done everything. Stop praying. He's also a God of war.Don't wait for Fulani to travel across countries to come and kill you in cold blood in your bedroom and take over your property and live there.They are working hand in hand with the government. Self-defense is upheld in International Law. Take up arms and defend yourselves. But do not attack innocent people. Wherever possible, conjure up biological and chemical weapons and spray their tracks. Defend yourselves cowards and stop praying for God to intervene, He has already intervened
datola:
Amen to the prayers against the wicked people in our land in Jesus name!

Any pastor, any believer that is happy with the wicked is an ungodly man. Any man! I don’t care the office you hold. You are not angry with what God is angry with means you are a bastard!
Jesus, every sellout in your body, let it be met with judgement.

As for people castigating Osinbajo, you are insensitive and inexperienced. We need to pray for him instead.

"If you know you know"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by oladikenie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian,
i think Oyedepo is mad and beginning to sound like a terrorist. I hope DSS invade his church and arrest him before he starts a religious war between Christians and Muslims. Which sane man of God will call for blood? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Instead of Christians to set up organizations to defend their interests like MURIC is doing for Muslims this man is calling for self defense. How are we sure the killers are fulani herdsmen in the first place when ISIS has found their way into Nigeria?

Arrest oyedepo now before war begins angry

You are no Christian, you are a pathetic son of Satan and darkness who seeks to associate with the light of Christ through deceit... Those were your words in the picture beneath when it was posted that Kemi Olunloyo converted to Islam. Deceive yourself and fellow gullible Antichrist blood sucking bugs. Sorry sir, I just called your bluff, and even your life support.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by babajay4real(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Everyone would at the end result to self defense. our mumu Don reach

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by mabea: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Shut up who invited your mouth here
You did
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by drakeli: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:
i think Oyedepo is mad and beginning to sound like a terrorist. I hope DSS invade his church and arrest him before he starts a religious war between Christians and Muslims. Which sane man of God will call for blood? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Instead of Christians to set up organizations to defend their interests like MURIC is doing for Muslims this man is calling for self defense. How are we sure the killers are fulani herdsmen in the first place when ISIS has found their way into Nigeria?

No you’re not. You don’t need to shove it down our throat who you are before you pass your comments. You are a head slamming Muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Amumaigwe: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
RisMas:
Gbenu wheyre soun undecided Merchant of Gospel on lagos/Ibadan Express way radarada. Where was your voice in previous years? Na today killings in Jos start? Im supporting the criminals in Jos, but this yeye god of men needs to be fixed. angry
I guess offerings from career looters isnt forth-coming as its used to be. undecided

Your sister is wallowing in poverty around iyana ipaja in lagos, you refused to help her because she decided not to change from islam to christianity. You abandoned your muslim Dad when he was sick, only to force him to embrace your religion in the dime minutes of his life. Oloriburuku omo omuaran radarada undecided

Bigot buruku angry angry angry

As usual, attack the messenger to attempt to discredit the message. Collaborators like you are in the minority. The whole nation is boiling in resentment. Soon, what will break out will consume your entire lineage. I know you are a Yoruba Muslim, continue!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by adesina746: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
TrumpedL:

Calling me gullible will not undo the judgement of God that will soon locate you.
Don't use that stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings". I'm allergic to evil men pretending to be peace lovers.

In addition to the judgement of God coming upon you; May you experience the same thing that Plateau victims are experiencing and let's see how you will type this stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings"

Are you God? Let God judge the both of us both. You cannot devide for God who to judge and who not to judge.

I asked you a question if you do pray for this nation or the affected areas. If you dont and you came here to fake pity. Gid Alimghty will punish you abundantly and u shall also what they face in plateuau.

You are actually the evil person supporting evil how can a man of God come out openly to instigate violence and u see nothing wrong in it. And instead you are saying God punish your gullible self.

I expect him to be sensible enough to keep praying for tje natuom and the affected areas shikena
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Amumaigwe: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

You are surely not a christian. At best, church goer or confused casusl muslim. But in case you are one, heaven is ashamed of you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by goaldynboy: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
"Any pastor, any believer that is happy with the wicked is an ungodly man. Any man! I don’t care the office you hold. You are not angry with what God is angry with means you are a bastard!
Jesus, every sellout in your body, let it be met with judgement."

A very big shot fired at Osinbade, the VP and the Fulani slave!! grin cheesy

A very big thank you to my fearless Bishop Oyedepo, the Elijah of our time!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by bid4rich(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

So, there are still people like this in Nigeria that enjoy the killings being melted on the body of Christ? Kai! I'm afraid of you man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Eboldpapa: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't even know where this country is heading to. Say no to Wanton killings, no to Islamisation. The fire of God will consume those who are trying to islamise this country. They shall experience unlimited agony

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
adesina746:

Are you God? Let God judge the both of us both. You cannot devide for God who to judge and who not to judge.

I asked you a question if you do pray for this nation or the affected areas. If you dont and you came here to fake pity. Gid Alimghty will punish you abundantly and u shall also what they face in plateuau.

You are actually the evil person supporting evil how can a man of God come out openly to instigate violence and u see nothing wrong in it. And instead you are saying God punish your gullible self.

I expect him to be sensible enough to keep praying for tje natuom and the affected areas shikena

Yes... I am God (Ps 82:6, John 10:34) and I have declared judgement on you; so shall it be.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to castigate those that are against the killings of defenceless citizens and stealthy supporting wickedness; May the judgement of God locate you faster than you can ever imagine.

*Modified*
I'm giving you chance to repent else the judgement comes immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by goaldynboy: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

Cow!! Who doesn't know you are shameless headslammer?! Woe unto that your religion that allows you to lie and claim Christianity that you are not!!

Mind you, the force behind Bishop Oyedepo's curse is greater than that DSS you are calling to arrest him, greater than Nigerian Police, your god Buhari; and the curse is capable of affecting you that is here in nairaland supporting those Islamic killers!!

GoTV:
Islam will dominate Nigeria one day. Insha Allah all infidels will be converted cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

dis man is only trying to advertise himself. are u forgetting dat apostle suleman did his own and got famous. all na stunts. even, it is said dat an eye for an eye makes d world go blind....
bishop oyedepo trying to advertise himself? are you serious now bro or just joking

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by LaudableXX: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
RisMas:
Gbenu wheyre soun undecided Merchant of Gospel on lagos/Ibadan Express way radarada. Where was your voice in previous years? Na today killings in Jos start? Im supporting the criminals in Jos, but this yeye god of men needs to be fixed. angry
I guess offerings from career looters isnt forth-coming as its used to be. undecided

Your sister is wallowing in poverty around iyana ipaja in lagos, you refused to help her because she decided not to change from islam to christianity. You abandoned your muslim Dad when he was sick, only to force him to embrace your religion in the dime minutes of his life. Oloriburuku omo omuaran radarada undecided

Stop telling lies. sad Oyedepo has been speaking against various killings from time immemorial. Don't forget that his ministry first started in Kaduna many years ago, so he has had a lot of experience living in the North. His headquarters is NOT along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Get your facts straight! Oyedepo never abandoned his father. In fact, each year he bought a new car for his dad, and took away the old one for his own (i.e. Oyedepo's) personal use, before the man died. His father refused to pay his school fees when he was younger for becoming a Christian, so he had to go and live with his Christian grandmother, but Oyedepo did not let it influence his treatment of his dad.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by oladikenie(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
bid4rich:

He is a son of Belial, not a Christian!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
oladikenie:

You are no Christian, you are a pathetic son of Satan and darkness who seeks to associate with the light of Christ through deceit... Those were your words in the picture beneath when it was posted that Kemi Olunloyo converted to Islam. Deceive yourself and fellow gullible Antichrist blood sucking bugs. Sorry sir, I just called your bluff, and even your life support.

Don’t mind the coward Jahadist.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na God go punish all of them.
I stand with Oyedepo.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by joenor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
For how long can we be idle on this issue?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by yusuf99(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
In deed oyedepo is a man of devil and I commanded thunder to strike him in Jesus name
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by tartar9(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
oladikenie:

[s]
You are no Christian, you are a pathetic son of Satan and darkness who seeks to associate with the light of Christ through deceit... Those were your words in the picture beneath when it was posted that Kemi Olunloyo converted to Islam. Deceive yourself and fellow gullible Antichrist blood sucking bugs. Sorry sir, I just called your bluff, and even your life support.[/s]
It should be obvious even to a dummy that he's a xtian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Greizman: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
RisMas:

Carry ur fake story comot here..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by strungcity: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

I doubt your being born again if you can say such against the Man of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by bionixs: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
HigherEd:
Christianity is one faith that physically handicaps her followers. But we still thank God for his strong advocacy for peace through and through. We thank God for Christ message of Love.

We glory in the fact the most peaceful places in the world today are christian dominated and they remained peaceful until the islamist infiltrated.

We glory in the fact that most of the places with the best human right records are Christians dominated.

We glory in the fact that the places where freedom of religion is best enshrined are still christian dominated.

I didn't hear BASTARD O! People,why una dey like this nah?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by mumihaja(f): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

you are just one of those werewolves....thunder will surely fire you

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Swagahyk(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

Idiot spotted

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by crixlight2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

Go and arrest him yourself.......

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by crixlight2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
yusuf99:
In deed oyedepo is a man of devil and I commanded thunder to strike him in Jesus name
You are a big fool , I wish the herdsmen fit come your household and see what you going to say afterword, if thunder no strike him, go and strike him yourself

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
RisMas:

God bless you bro, the guy hatred for muslim and islam isnt here. Poverty made his father to change his mind. His sister is still earning her living via Grinding machine at iyana ipaja. Very soon, i will go and interview the woman and expose the yeye Merchant of Gospel.

He had tried several times to convert the woman, but the woman refuses. He then abandoned the woman to her fate. She is surving though cry
The man make his money from Christianity & tithes from his christian follower, if his sister or relative didn't like what is doing to make money, I don't think they deserve a penny from him.

It's very simple, if they can't join him in his course, they deserve nothing from him, his sister & relative are not better than millions of his follower who worshiped with him. Do you know how many Muslim he has delivered converted & worship with him.

Remember the help you are talking about - is sweat & tithes of the said religious they sworn not to join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Kandaha: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
barojana:
I do hope someday Bishop Oyedepo would resign as pastor and take up a campaign for presidency. He is one of the few folks in Christianedom that can singlehandedly fund his election without having to bow to powers for funding. Though from the North Central, he can easily rally votes in the south and capture chunks of the North central and North east.

He's got the popularity, business acumen, sheer ruthlessness and managerial skill to govern a country like Nigeria.. Plus the church would be in good hands having two very capable vice presidents in Abioye and Oyedepo jnr.

As per the unabated killings, it was amazing how it happened during Boko Haram's time. They started by killing Christians and every muslim in the North did like it was no man's business, later on they turned their guns on Muslims like people that are cursed and started killing themselves. We know how this one too would end. Just like God caused confusion in the ranks of the enemies of Isreal and they began to slaughter themselves same will happen with these demons from hell.

Nice, but I doubt. While preaching in a service he said and I quote " I'd Consider it a demotion, if asked to come and be President of Nigeria someday". He said he made the statement to himself in the early 80's because he knew what he carried inside and he knew were he was going. Who knows the future tho.

I nor dey hold brief for am ooo, I just dey talk wetin in talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by opedaydydx9(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:
MOG indirectly advocating for reprisals
and it's the best advocate for the year! If you hate this then, may God judge Ye and your household.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.