Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (63245 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
maxtreme:

You don't have to rely on a man 100%, and those characteristics are not good. They are at the extreme, not all women fall these categories as one fool on this thread said. A bit of those things is in different people, but when any of those traits dominates her life then it's a bad thing. You can bring up your own list too. Mind you, a broke guy today is the millionare of tomorrow, so that's not a good criteria to judge with. I rest my case
understand my post before you mention me. Men have the same attributes as above. Stop the gender bashing!
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by ethinoze: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's good to have ur own ambitions. But I don't see why you can't have it all. A good family and a great career. Remember 2 heads are better than 1. wish you all the best. God knew better and he created marriage. so
skipping it , you may regret it later. Just my 2 cents.
XhosaNostra:

Lol, they say if your dreams don't scare you, then they're probably not big enough.
At the moment it all seems impossible, but those odds are exactly what gets me up on most days. I like the challenge, I guess grin

I don't doubt that I'll achieve them one bit. With everything that life has thrown my way, I'm almost certain that I have the strength to survive long enough to taste victory. 100%

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by hismond(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's me & I don't care if noone ever marries me, because I feel like relationships, in general, are a mood killer grin
Once I attain my goals, what the fùck would I need a man & his cheap ring for?

I guess you should be between 19-23 presently, very soon you'll understand what you need a man for

start warming up for future holy ghost & shilloh services

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
ethinoze:
It's good to have ur own ambitions. But I don't see why you can't have it all. A good family and a great career. Remember 2 heads are better than 1. wish you all the best. God knew better and he created marriage. so
skipping it , you may regret it later. Just my 2 cents.

You're not wrong, but making sure that I'm financially set for life is my main objective. Nothing I despise more than being a dependant. It's an invite for major vulnerability & disappointment. Plus I sure as hell won't let some dude mooch off me. So in a way, I'm open to not having it all since life is rarely ever perfect, so long as I emerge as the winner tongue Something's gotta give. I, however, will not sacrifice my dreams for a ring lol. Not gonna happen. I'll just leave the rest to fate. Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by nick50(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
. The Feminist

This type of woman can never be pleased by a man and she believes that men are the cause of all the pains and suffering of society.

It is her strong belief that women are much more intelligent than men and are capable of doing things “the right way”.

You don’t want to waste any time with this type of woman because anything that you do will always be negative to ..i hate them like madt
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
majekdom2:
understand my post before you mention me. Men have the same attributes as above. Stop the gender bashing!

Calm down baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Calm down baby cheesy

shocked shocked send nudes
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
sexdoll:

grin grin grin

brotherly, are you sure you did not rewrite another person's own?

i can see GED mentioned in the article and i don't think GED is a nigerian thing.

so if indeed you wrote the article, is it safe to say you actually "photocopied" it from a foreign domain? wink
So you can't smell Naija flavour in the article you just read?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
hismond:

I guess you should be between 19-23 presently, very soon you'll understand what you need a man for

start warming up for future holy ghost & shilloh services

No, I'm older than that. Do you know what comes with age? Comfortability. Luckily for me, I became comfortable in my own company at around 18. And the older I get, the more I enjoy my solitude. In all honesty, I prefer it this way. These days I can't even be around people without feeling crowded in some way. Some hunt in packs or pairs, but some hunt alone lol. Nothing weird. We're just wired differently.

2 Likes

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by sexdoll: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
So you can't smell Naija flavour in the article you just read?

so you mean you originally "borrowed" the oyibo version and then garnished it with your naija flavour?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"Some" being the operative word lol. It differs from person to person.

exactly some flaws can make someone attractive or crazy, cute jealousy is fun, a knife over your neck questioning who that girl is isn't, so i guess it depends on the degree of the flaw

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Lalas247(f): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
All these beardless GAYS roaming ... smy

yes I chat a lot come n beat me undecided who wants a mute chic ... who e EPP

awon minsters of women affairs undecided
career goal zero
bank account zero
beard zero
and he is most likely single o

mtchew pls pls pls don't quote me.......
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I'm older than that. Do you know what comes with age? Comfortability. Luckily for me, I became comfortable in my own company at around 18. And the older I get, the more I enjoy my solitude. In all honesty, I prefer it this way. These days I can't even be around people without feeling crowded in some way. Some hunt in packs or pairs, but some hunt alone lol. Nothing weird. We're just wired differently.

Exactly, am always indoor reading, working compared to catering to someone's drama.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can relate...

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
pcguru1:

Exactly, am always indoor reading, working compared to catering to someone's drama.

Yes, it's exhausting. When you're alone, you know what to expect. No nasty surprises & BS.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I can relate...

Lol, I agree with that picture. But how do you know when you've crossed the line to being an unhealthy type of a loner? I struggle with this. I seem to be withdrawing more & I have no clue how to draw a healthy balance. I'm heading to becoming a fulltime recluse at this rate.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do those women want to marry them?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Herrmes: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Right, we should marry the Christian girl that goes to church everyday, and performs missionary style in the bed at home but gets serviced by brother Immaculate in all possible positions? undecided
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by saintaustine(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's me & I don't care if noone ever marries me, because I feel like relationships, in general, are a mood killer grin

Hmmmmmmmm.
Talk is cheap.
Let it be unto you, as you have said.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by ODeva(f): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Alphafeezay:
At the end of the day, all women carry these traits in different proportions.

Except u nor wan marry!!
Thank you for that. There's no perfect person

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by rafday125(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Forget all these thing they are saying, my broter passed out suffering from too much "fuckevery"

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by victorioushands: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
None of them is good but a feminist is a poison.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by pocohantas(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I agree with that picture. But how do you know when you've crossed the line to being an unhealthy type of a loner? I struggle with this. I seem to be withdrawing more & I have no clue how to draw a healthy balance. I'm heading to becoming a fulltime recluse at this rate.

I think if you are not depressed, you have hobbies and you can still thrive in the company of others...you are safe.

Social media is a contributing factor, y'know? People now prefer to sit in the comfort of their rooms and chat. Even in public, we all focus on our phones, no one wants to be part of those casual discussions. Social skills are on the decline. You are not alone sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I think if you are not depressed, you have hobbies and you can still thrive in the company of others...you are safe.

Social media is a contributing factor, y'know? People now prefer to sit in the comfort of their rooms and chat. Even in public, we all focus on our phones, no one wants to be part of those casual discussions. Social skills are on the decline. You are not alone sis cheesy

Wow, I think you hit the nail on the head in the 2nd part of your post. The internet can be addictive & all-consuming indeed.

I'm not much of a social media person, but I do have an extreme internet addiction lol. Virtual interactions have replaced one-on-one conversations, no doubt.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by JayBasic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Every woman falls into atleast one of these categories.
Mr man unless you assume you are a perfect man please don't bother looking for a perfect woman.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by sweetilicious(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Alphafeezay:
At the end of the day, all women carry these traits in different proportions.

Except u nor wan marry!!
Exactly.Just look for the one that will partner with you in growth with no drama so you won't die untimely. No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Chuknovski(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

are you lesbian? no offence pls
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chuknovski:

are you lesbian? no offence pls

"I don't care if noone ever marries me"- the same rule applies either way, so your question on my sexual preference is irrelevant. Go figure!
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Chuknovski(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"I don't care if noone ever marries me"- the same rule applies either way, so your question on my sexual preference is irrelevant. Go figure!

yes madam
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chuknovski:

yes madam

Why is it so surprising when someone (a woman in particular), has other things of importance at the very top of their priority list other than marriage? If I'm not obsessing over a ring like Smeagol, I must be a dyke! Really now? Wow.

The answer to your question is a resounding, "No". I see myself as an asexual than anything else, because my existence doesn't revolve around sex or the opposite sex. Life has more to give, not everyone will follow the same, old beaten track. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with someone who chooses to take the less popular route, it simply means they don't wanna be like everybody else. How boring life would be if we all had the same aspirations.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Well, how many more types are left?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.