Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do We Still Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Still Do This? (3064 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do We Still Do This? by Babacele: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2018
TkhGuy:

before gorging African technology you need to dig into the past in order to understand the future, my little research on FGM stipulate positive headways as the reason behind the FGM if its not carried out, any girl that had has intact will live more of LovePeddler like blazer naturally, yes it will be difficult for to attain orgasm but her G is M, decency is the outcome and main reason behind FGM,

Imagine you seeing a cute guy in the open market, you will instantly get turned on and regardless of who is watching you will not be a factor to seduce him right there and let me pound a crap out of yaw..this will happen if your G is Not M

Second factor is that you will hardly get satisfied sexualy wao! Imagine now that girl who have their G M still rarely get satisfied, it will be horror sex movie if your G is not M..
bros who told you this? I think it isn't correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Cope With Your Partner Telling You All About Their Dark Pasts? / Will This Boost Their Marriage? (photo) / A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.