Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,883 members, 7,973,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) (65386 Views)

The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested. / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
Just In: At about 12-1pm, when most students were busy with classes. SARS in their never relenting manner chased this BENZ until it crashed into a fence at Cele area, Isolu, FUNAAB-Alabata, Abeokuta. Ogun state.

Literally, a fence of thousands just crashed millions of naira.

What's your thought on this?

©FCMgist
Lalasticlala http://fcmgist..com/2018/06/sars-storms-alabata-crashed-benz.html?m=1

why the driver they run ?? will police kill you
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by davillian(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
The truth if you are clean
Then you have nothing to fear .
I've had encounter with this SARS people.
My composure ,calmness and the way I related with them made them confuse about who i really am.
My phone is clean, no pictures no foreign chat,pictures and no bank alerts grin grin grin.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by kinzation(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
1899Milan:

Sense... lao lao will not let most fraudsters have sense. Imagine looking legit while not being legit. Not everybody can be that smooth.
exactly my thoughts
how can i dress in suit and tie with id card and sars say e wan stop me? lae lae unless person give dem info
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Princedapace:

I can understand that SARS can be annoying sometimes, but bro, let not forget that nigeria is home to many fraudsters..

The rate at which internet fraud is growing, i am really scared. The way i see many people scream for nairaland and show support to internet fraudsters, fear dey catch me.

No matter how we look at it, fraudster is fraudster.. I have met policemen, including sars many times. My job is legit. They didnt see anything. Seriously, if u ar clean, u will not be scared. just be observant, that is all.

Also, the rise of internet fraud is affecting those of us who dont know how to do G. I have lost many clients online as a freelancer all because im a Nigerian. So, G boys activities dey affect all of us.. wait until u travel out of Nigeria and get insulted for being a Nigerian, u may understand better..

Also, wait until G boys wipe ur money for account too.. we always think G is on foreigners.. many upcoming G boys also steal within the country. In 2013, my account was wiped through CC fraudulent activities. I won die. My hard earned money.

All these guys running, most of them, not all, are G boys. Their hands no clean. I sabi about four G boys dey caught this month.

No matter what, we need to reduce the rate at which boys are venturing into fraud. It may affect u tomorrow when u are even legit.
Bros forget.
These SARS guys won't let someone rest if they see paypal or vpn sef.
Now, if you are into freelancing, you'll know how necessary these can be.

I'm tired of this country jare.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by shugar25: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
What if the driver is a suspected armed robber or a cultist? Why running if you have nothing to hide? We rush to blame our law enforcement agency and we want them to perform as a ghost/spirit in detection of crime and apprehension of suspects. SAY NO CRIME
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Elxandre:

Bros forget.
These SARS guys won't let someone rest if they see paypal or vpn sef.
Now, if you are into freelancing, you'll know how necessary these can be.

I'm tired of this country jare.

Yes.. but every action comes from effect..

internet fraud is too much.. If u are legit, let them do what they wana do.. just be careful. They will go. They have stopped me three times differently.

But bro, Yahoo boys have cost me many clients. There was one i nearly wept.

All of them are bad..
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
SARS Leave working boys alone.... cry this Benz will be replaced with a CLA.. cheesy
A..men oooo
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by NigelCundy: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
chyy5:
why should I be running for this people called SARS? Why? I can remember one day on the street of port Harcourt I was coming back from work, I saw people running and they said SARS men are coming. I didn't run. I walked pass them and they didn't even say anything. Running makes u a suspect and if you are clean you won't run. I've met SARS several times and we have also argued on several occasions. If they understand you are enlightened and that you are not afraid of them, they will free u. Why would I run and crash my car.
Wait for the day you meet a drunk one that won't understand your enlightenment. Please run from Nigerian police. They don't value life
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by tellwisdom: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Are you wise?

Why?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by thambolo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
chyy5:
why should I be running for this people called SARS? Why? I can remember one day on the street of port Harcourt I was coming back from work, I saw people running and they said SARS men are coming. I didn't run. I walked pass them and they didn't even say anything. Running makes u a suspect and if you are clean you won't run. I've met SARS several times and we have also argued on several occasions. If they understand you are enlightened and that you are not afraid of them, they will free u. Why would I run and crash my car.
You never shee shun tin... pray not to jam dem
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
tellwisdom:

Why?

Ur comment made me ask, yea they are illiterate, they definitely know how to make life miserable for the literates plus what do u mean by 'stut em down'
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Ur comment made me ask, yea they are illiterate, they definitely know how to make life miserable for the literates plus what do u mean by 'stut em down'

They only make life miserable for few reasons. Do not be too aggressive when addressed; be calm and speak with them without fear and lastly, always ensure you have your identities available. Las las na beer money u go drop and u are off.

If possible ask for their number make we una meet again for a hang out.

These stupid boiz are just opportuned to secure a property they can't even defend. U die, u die for nothing and SARS go collect ur car dey drive. Stupid boi angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by ThatCEO: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Iykepfs:
One reason Nigeria has yet to make progress in most areas is our ignorance, disregard & obfuscation of data. For selfish reasons, we’ve developed a culture of lies and secrecy. You can help to stop this by taking the #EndSARS survey.

Here are 5 reasons you should take the #EndSARS survey:
1. It’s is an anonymous survey, your identity is fully protected.
2. It’s a short survey. Most people complete it in 3minutes.
3. You are contributing to the birth of a new Nigeria that your children will be proud of.
4. It will help us understand the problem better and assist our advocacy for responsible policing in Nigeria.
5. You will be contributing to getting justice for many Nigerians that have lost their lives to bad governance, irresponsible policing and inept intelligence gathering.

So, don’t hesitate to click the following link to share your experience http://www.endsars.org.ng Call someone who has had an experience and encourage them to take the surevey too. Do this for you!! Do this for Nigeria!!

Was shocked that the survey stopped after the first question. I haven't had a SARS encounter but I can say things. That survey shouldn't have ended there.

For credibility, the survey needs to be balanced. Don't make it a sole case of condemning the SARS so as not to render your report rather useless. People who have good things about SARS should also be free to talk. They might be in the minority but their voices matters slot.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

Nigerian fraudsters can be so silly.

What stops you from wearing a shirt and tie and driving a corrola?

I didn't know you are this shallow.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:37am On Jun 29, 2018
ZUBY77:

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by jarkbauer: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2018
ZUBY77:

Don't mind gazzuzz. Anybody that points out his stupidity is a troll. The guy is just plain stupid arrogant self centred with a tin god mentality.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2018
jarkbauer:

Don't mind gazzuzz. Anybody that points out his stupidity is a troll. The guy is just plain stupid arrogant self centred with a tin god mentality.

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

Nigerian fraudsters can be so silly.

What stops you from wearing a shirt and tie and driving a corrola?

Benz or nothing bro
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by eagleeye3: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2018
I remember meeting them once on 31st December 2015. I just left home to get a few things for the crossover night. Then this guy just came out from no where blocking the road, with a gun pointed directly at me. I did the only thing that came to my mind, which was hands up (in a surrender style) and match on the brakes.
The id1ot just looked at me and burst out laughing at how terrified I am. Then he said i should move on. To be sincere i thought I was going to die that day.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
jarkbauer:

Yea. From his response, i figured he is self-centered thing.
He should be happy i pointed out his silly assumption.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by jarkbauer: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
ZUBY77:

Yea. From his response, i figured he is self-centered thing.
He should be happy i pointed out his silly assumption.

GAZZUZZ
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
chyy5:
don't mind them, i remember one day when we both sat on one table drinking at a bar while watching a football match. Since i don't have anything on me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.