Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (37579 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by precious1967(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lawless country. who is the head of SARS? Is it not Idris. don't expect anything good from him.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by ehinmowo: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Pay 920k? Innocent people don't pay 920k. The story no complete.

D SARS folks are wrong no matter the lense u use to view it. Imagine dt dis person was guilty as u are insinuating, perhaps committed grivious crimes, it means he cn walk bocos someday chose money over his job.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by diggz: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
sod09:
oasis, diggz ,nihilstjnr
what do you have to say grin grin

Not in this life or next.....
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by otokx(m): 1:49am On Jun 30, 2018
A lot of gullible people in Nigeria, looks like there is a grand plan by some people to bring about evil upon the land.

Lies, Lies, Lies everywhere.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

ALL THOSE CELEBRATIES THAT SARS EXTORTED MONEY FROM THEM AND THREATENED TO KILL THEM IF THEY DON'T PAY SO SO SO AMOUNT ARE LAW BREAKERS,
THOSE PEOPLE ONLY EXPOSED SARS BECAUSE THEY COULD SPEAK OUT.

I SUSPECT YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE THIEVES SARS

You miss the point. I have never justified SARS for their misdoings. I despise them as much as you do, probably worse. But i just find this particular accusation hard to believe. No matter the words, we cant change each others minds. Lets let this be.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wirinet(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2018
wagazala:
Pay 920k? Innocent people don't pay 920k. The story no complete.

Then all the people that paid Evans millions of dollars ransom money must be guilty.

You will know you are not innocent when you are kidnapped and threatened by SARS and asked to pay ransom.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wirinet(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yea very true bro, something is up that their not saying.
Even If I'm a Drug Lord with Billions of Naira. I wouldn't still give a SARS official my penny. Its not about the money really, they have nothing on me, so why give them 920k ?

Then obviously you have never encountered SARS operatives on an extortion mission. Just pray you never do.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2018
wirinet:

Then all the people that paid Evans millions of dollars ransom money must be guilty.

You will know you are not innocent when you are kidnapped and threatened by SARS and asked to pay ransom.

So SARS are kidnappers now? And kidnappers give you bank accounts to transfer funds into? Traceable accounts?

May I ask, have you given SARS 1m Naira before? Perhaps when they kidnapped you?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wirinet(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
wagazala:

So SARS are kidnappers now? And kidnappers give you bank accounts to transfer funds into? Traceable accounts?

May I ask, have you given SARS 1m Naira before? Perhaps when they kidnapped you?

So what do you call it when some people stop you at gun point, shepherds you into their bus and demands you pay a certain amount in cash or into their account otherwise you will either be locked up ( on thumped up charges) or be killed (also on thumped up charges)

How do you know the account is traceable? Besides, kidnappers have been receiving ransom money with "traceable " accounts and they had never been caught through those account.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.