Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,919 members, 7,912,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital (32474 Views)

Nigerian Man Failed Woefully In UNILAG, Now Works With Microsoft In US / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Maccobiz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.
Receive sense In Jessica's name. Cuz ur stupidity no fit make me pray to Jesus for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Tunde28(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.
ashamed did u say?
come on.. grow up girl.. it is a life time opportunity.
are they doing something Bad?

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Tunde28(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Every time I come across your post, I Wonder if you're human
I doubt if she is.. same brain as Bubu
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by surveyorng: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's rare in Nigeria but I guess it happens in the North...
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by uncjay(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

You are not the only one ooo

That guy, girl whatever that moniker is, is not human.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by JoshMedia: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Triple0z:
How can he be a doctor when his tag says RN? Abi una no sabi Wetin RN means ni...lol
Nigerians sha....once una wear blue scrub everybody Na doctor....
Nigerians and the way they fails to read before commenting.

Can you quote the part she was referred to as doctor?
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Fela4ese: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
U should b ashamed writing this

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by credswiss: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
You are a disgrace to humanity for saying that..
ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
so says a Jobless bittch

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Abbeybailey(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

That guy is one of the mental midgets that resides in nairaland.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by reinx(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
you are saying rubbish
ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by LabUdegbe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What kind of human being are you?
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by minasota(f): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
another science student sported ......
ChiefAzubuike:
another science student sported ......

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by khalids: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
LabUdegbe:

What kind of human being are you?

You guys should leave the guy....he is paid to bring traffic to the site, by making controversial comments

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Mavor: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You are a rare animal specie called a f00lish f00l.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by PrettyLolo(f): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

[i[b]]And how is it your concern? Amibo.

altleast they're doing legitimate job and saving lives. what can you offer to the society isi aki oyibo like you. undecided undecided undecided undecided[/i][/b]
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

FOOL of nairaland.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by onward4life(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Sarrki in disguise
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by ChykeBivins(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Who is this bitter homo sapien abeg..Abeg gerrout and rejoice with success abeg..What stupid analogy is that..Lame..
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Follygunners: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
OP, he's just a Nurse / RN abeg, NOT a "Doctor"!

They only make <>$85K in a year with overtime and stuff while Physicians (Doctors) make <>$250K yearly.

Pls, mind the gap! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Kimikazi2: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
E be like say u be NwaAmaikpe's second moniker. Wtf is ur problem?
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by statusquoante: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

You doing exactly what he wants. The best way to get back at him is ignore him completely. I wish Nairalanders knew this.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by OhiOfIhima: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Fuel Tanker with Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes cool
I wan quote d man but when I see ur comment, laugh hold me down... Are u sure is not NwamAkpe transforming to dis Moniker ChiefAzubuike.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by chukxie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Guy, wetin be your own self? Seun no dey money royalties ooo. You won't get zilch for all those 'Likes' you so crave. No money ooo.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I agree with you 1000%

by the why did he not mention his father? maybe he is a bastard.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by thunderbabs: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

NwaAmaikpe don turn himself to a She-Chief Azubuike
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by UncleSnr(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
JoshMedia:

Nigerians and the way they fails to read before commenting.

Can you quote the part she was referred to as doctor?
Now, I see your brain lack oxygen. In the original article he was referred to as a doctor (You didn't read that yet you accused someone of not reading).
The person you quoted wrote He not She.
And from your comment, you believed he is a doctor which he isn't. RN means Registered Nurse.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Smartademu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Well.... you deserve some accolades for your stupidity.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by UncleSnr(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:
OP, he's just a Nurse / RN abeg, NOT a "Doctor"!

They only make <>$85K in a year with overtime and stuff while Physicians make <>$250K yearly.

Pls, mind the gap! angry
Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Holocene(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who da Bleep said he was a doctor? No be RN de his badge so?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by bendike: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Has nwamaikpe changed his name? shocked
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by willoski(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

My dear do not bother your head about disgruntled elements. Have you taken time to check his account name and sex, very contradicting. The name is chief Azubuike and sex is female. My dear does that make any sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends / Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.