Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,328 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion (522 Views)

Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building / 2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by vondaman: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
The Lagos commander of the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC, Hyginus Omeje, says nine persons were burnt beyong recognition in the petrol tanker explosion that occured at Otedola bridge in Lagos this evening.

He said 54 vehicles were also burnt in the inferno and that efforts to remove the damaged vehicles to open up the road is still ongoing

http://www.vondanews.com/frsc-says-9-bodies-burnt-beyond-recognition-in-otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion/

Re: FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
I heard 9 people also this morning and they also reported over 50 cars burnt!

My question: who were the people driving the vehicles ghosts?
Apart from the vehicle occupants.
Or perhaps they were vehicle parked.

Any which way, May God never let this be our portion.
May God console the families of the deceased.
Re: FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by divinelove(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2018
really tragic
Re: FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by Itzpetersv: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Black June
Re: FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by savio93(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2018
I guess a lot of the occupants of the vehicles jumped out and crossed the other side of the bridge.
All I pray is tta the family of the dead have the mind to bear their loss.
I'm tired of this country.
Re: FRSC Says 9 Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion by Bodexman(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
This is tragic!

I just pray the number doesn't exceed this considering the number of vehicles burnt.

May God continue to protect us

(1) (Reply)

Attacks On Vice-president Osinbajo Are Unreasonable, By Pastor Adeoye, / Wike: How We Paid June Salaries Without FAAC / Miyetti Allah Had A Meeting And How To Capture Igbo Land In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.