Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

What has been the impact of Religion on Nigeria! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What has been the impact of Religion on Nigeria! (297 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What has been the impact of Religion on Nigeria! by NLbully(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
What's the benefit of being a Saint if both the Saint and the Sinner will both suffer the same fate which is Death

I laugh at the #PrayForNigeria campaign Currently going on, The people that died in the Plateau Clash and the ones going on the normal days work that got caught in the Lagos Inferno were they all sinners!!!

Am not here to bad-mouth any religion we all have our belief whether it being Islam, Christianity or Being an Atheist we, all have our own belief

Being extremely religious has being made the Primary Objective of this country which is why we'll never progress and forever stay as a third world country

The only way Nigeria can progress is by making any religious shii as Secondary objective or even tertiary objective and make the aim for the future as the Primary Objective

Continue the #PrayForNigeria campaign, if no action is taken I hope it doesn't continue

#My1Kobo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/18 / Shocking: Statue Of Virgin Mary Spotted Crying 'real Tears Of Olive Oil' / The Consummation Of Our Reconciliation Unto God Through Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.