Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

VIDEO: Short Interview With Someone Who Escaped The Explosion On Otedola Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Short Interview With Someone Who Escaped The Explosion On Otedola Bridge (347 Views)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Short Interview With Someone Who Escaped The Explosion On Otedola Bridge by HawnsgistMedia: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2018
It is no longer news that about 60 cars were caught in a tanker explosion on the Otedola Bridge at Berger yesterday.

Scores of lives were lost and reports have it that even a school bus with kids in it caught fire yesterday. The inferno from the explosion could be seen from miles away as people perished in the flames.

People have started terming the day a black day, an apt description for the thick black smoke that saturated the area as well as the horribleness of the situation.
In a short interview, a man described how he saw the petrol tank leaking from the tanker and jumped down from his vehicle to start running on foot. He alleged that he told a man trying to reverse from the scene of the leakage to leave his car and run but the man refused. Watch his narration below:

https://www.hawnsgist.com/2018/06/video-short-interviewe-with-someone-who-escaped-the-explosion-on-otedola-bridge-in-lagos.html

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Katsina, To Hold Talks With Togolese President, Faure Eyadema / Budget 2018 : Power, Works & Housing Ministry Earmarks N10bn For Public Schools / Another Heavy Explosion Of Pipeline In Ogun States – Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.