Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger (57403 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / Maradona Gives Nigeria A Middle Finger During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Coneheads(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thunda faya fifa Sai MESSI
psy baba grin

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lies! how did they come to the conclusions that the fingers was for Nigerians? it could have meant something else, who determines what gving a finger means? what does giving finger Acctually means?

people can assume what they like about finger giving.

Nigerian so called Bloggers with their Fake Rubbish cut and join stories
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
felzylix:

They don't give a fu*k about you... Stop being ultra subservient, you lament about racism but you never stood tall for who you are.

How do you expect to be respected if you still reek of complex inferiority ..

All this grammar just to prove a point. You smell of inferiority
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by lastempero: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
legendEMT:
who cares about what this delusional man does? anywaiz they did the right thing by stripping him off the ambassador role. am praying that they lose to france the way we lost to them so that he will know how it feels

I'm already fasting for that match,I want them to be disgraced that very day.
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Lagbaja01(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
I blame Ighalo and Kelechi who gave him the reason to do that....if they had converted those chances, Maradona would have been suffering from stroke by now

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Austinoiz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dude is long gone on drugs. His mates full Akure, Oshogbo and Lasgidi streets shaa.
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Arsenalholic:

Nigeria may have lost this.match...

But our "village people" still won the fight. Maradona, ntorrrrrr!!!

Now for the village people to "use" France and erase Argentina out of this WC tomorrow...

How do you like your "slavery" ID card? Laminated or Photocopied?
Am sure Odion Ighalo's village people will be happy now undecided

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Otunski: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
When Dani Alves insulted the idiotic dwarf last year, most people criticised him for insulting a legend. There's nothing legendary about Maradona , a bad example to copy from. At his age, he still has attitude problem. He needs to learn from Pele .

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by omoranmilowo: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
He will come back to his sence and learn how to act responsibly when you are occupying big position

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by nairavsdollars(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why not just jail the warthog for life?

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Tunde28(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thus this Qualify Nigeria to the Next Round? Mtchew..
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by julitoch: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls someone clarify me, what's the meaning of giving someone middle finger or rather what's the significance, i need to know
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Legend my foot.
Maradona has always been a crackhead and a cheat.
Well deserved action by FIFA.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Marianwao(f): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why no international media carry the news self?? While all nigerian news outlet they shout strips off, the international media like Telegraph, thesun.co.uk etc are saying his antics are been watched for documentary.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Dedetwo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
FIFA is an idiotic body which is run by bunch of rapscallions. Who gives a ratass if Maradona gave index finger to any fan. FIFA created the crap by having no respect for Africans. Even FIFA sanctioned advertisements during world cup have been Messi or European players.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Confor(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
What about the REFEREE that send EAGLES packing?

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
That's too harsh by fifa. To be honest, we deserved the middle finger by him. Am sure even the players won argue with me.
I swear your slavery ID card should not even be laminated but in original plastic ID card. Dang!

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by BENEAMATA: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
ayou can imagine what all those poor syringes and rubber tubes must have gone through in the hands of this junkie .bleeped up icon of a racist nation giving us a BIRDIE ! And to you, FIFA , handing # 10,000 and hotel suites key to a crack fiend and you think he will not invite his many lackeys over for a drug cocktail ? Well done , hope you can see the result ? Sixty and a junkie !i
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by scholes23(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
That's too harsh by fifa. To be honest, we deserved the middle finger by him. Am sure even the players won argue with me.
I can see ur not okay at all. If Jay Jay was given the same verdict for this shameful act, people like u will open ur mouth to say he's a disgrace to Africa. Hypocrite

Quote me and My Fo Fo Make Sure All Your Kids Don't Grow

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hahahaha... Serves him right, big baby.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Dareal90s(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
mumu, if they start doing racial things against blacks or ur family abroad u will start complaining, Dats d spot u placed urself.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by BENEAMATA: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Nigeria 1 Maradona 0
keep up , actually it is nigeria 2 , maradrug 0 .remember he was banned in 1994 world cup after the argentina /nigeria match for testing positive to cocaine thus bringing his international career to an end .

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by sukar886: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
nice one by fifa,maradona pray u people win France tomorrow, cos if u people lose,u will kiss my ass.... :Pnice one by fifa,maradona pray u people win France tomorrow, cos if u people lose,u will kiss my ass....

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by 21savages: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
The man always behave lyk small pikin.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Xander85: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

See his best mate struggling to get him under control! grin
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by writeprof(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Was he high? They need to test him before allowing him to watch other matches.
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na waoh..so dat drughead was a FIFA ambassadorshocked...wetin we no go hearcheesy. Anyway i cant wait for d next match dat France will send Argentina packing. Enuf tears go flow dat day.

Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by holuphisayor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
good
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by tzargeemedia: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why is it that it is only Nigeria media that has this news? I just googled his name and it is not on any world news site
Re: FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger by MENTORCH(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
collinsbaba:
Thats good for him, old mutherfuckin Bitch.....after rubbin us, u r throwin f*ck u finger

Don’t worry France will deal with them tomorrow, they shouldn’t be too happy because it’s impossible for them to carry that cup.

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / Sergio Ramos: Messi Names Player Who Made Him ‘most Angry’ In His Career