Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,865 members, 7,969,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. (7455 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2010
Juesus Christ @ some of the bile coming out form the Male posters shocked shocked Ignorance is really a disease.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

It's interesting that U would hammer on the condom part and neglect the fertility period part of my post.

What's wrong with pushing the guy off cos U don't want to have a baby U expect him to marry U on account of. U make it sound like it's only guys that enjoy the feeling of cumming inside their women. Like there aren't times when in the heat of passion the lady cries into your ear "I want U to come deep inside me."

Lets all be responsible and avoid building castles in the air. As chics dey waka about these days sef who know if she been no get belle before she show guy man place?

All of us no dey hear word otherwise we for no dey discuss this thing here sef.

For a girl who has never gotten pregnant before, the cycle is only a probability! There is no sure way of knowing except u've been there!

Find we all know how to count the b/4 and after period thing, but people have ben known to take in a day to their supposed period start. So the best technique is NEVER to take the chance!

But for guys who know they r not ready to settle down, they shouldnt be told not to take the chance!

Granted, it's mostly the lady's fault for even allowing it at all, but the guy shouldn't act all 'I'm not ready to get married' if something happens! He should have thought of that first!  tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by blankees(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

If there were such laws, then guys will learn how to be more responsible and less selfish while having s3x! There will be an exception of cos, when the CD breaks!

A guy who thinks less of himself and more of his girl will NEVER want to come inside her, cos he know he's exposing her to a lot of things. ranging from taking harmful drugs to an unwanted pregnancy!

Of cos most times women don't want to do it, but only give in to your pleas and cries! Yet another silly thing women do to make guys happy. Only for you guys to turn around and she she wants to 'tie you down' when she gets pregnant!

Like she drugged you and forced you to come inside her!

@Ujujoan, i seem to hv been following ur arguements wit Onchedu.  Am not tryin to argue wit u but i believe dat u r been sentimental in ur arguements, u seem to be heapin all da blames on da men. Da truth is,if a girl gets pregnant after havin s3x wit a guy, its because she wants it to be so.
U said 'Of cos most times women don't want to do it, but only give in to your pleas and cries! Yet another silly thing women do to make guys happy. Only for you guys to turn around and she she wants to 'tie you down' when she gets pregnant!' Dese days ladies beg for s3x frm guys because da hav a hidden agenda n if da guy refuses, they start callin him names.
Da earlier we accept our responsibilities, da better for us all(dats both da guy and da lady). Hw i wish ur colleagues can follow ur advise so dat we can curtail da incessant unwanted pregnancies n da subsequent abortions dat follow.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

It's interesting that U would hammer on the condom part and neglect the fertility period part of my post.

What's wrong with pushing the guy off cos U don't want to have a baby U expect him to marry U on account of. U make it sound like it's only guys that enjoy the feeling of cumming inside their women. Like there aren't times when in the heat of passion the lady cries into your ear "I want U to come deep inside me."

Lets all be responsible and avoid building castles in the air. As chics dey waka about these days sef who know if she been no get belle before she show guy man place?

All of us no dey hear word otherwise we for no dey discuss this thing here sef.

Would you want your girl to push you off when you're about to get to your seventh heaven
I'm not putting blame on anybody what am saying is that you also as a guy have a part to play. if the chic wants you to come inside her and you're not wearing CD then it's her fault lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As a guy too knowing the consequences of coming inside embarassed embarassed even in the heat of passion at least you still have your senses to know the result of coming inside wink wink you can perform "coitus interruptus"
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by sexdoctor(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2010
@poster
Story story stories
bunch of lies
yerk tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

For a girl who has never gotten pregnant before, the cycle is only a probability! There is no sure way of knowing except u've been there!

Find we all know how to count the b/4 and after period thing, but people have ben known to take in a day to their supposed period start. So the best technique is NEVER to take the chance!

But for guys who know they r not ready to settle down, they shouldnt be told not to take the chance!

Granted, it's mostly the lady's fault for even allowing it at all, but the guy shouldn't act all 'I'm not ready to get married' if something happens! He should have thought of that first!  tongue

Thinking of that first is easy. Thinking of that during is the hard part for both parties especially if it's any good. I know guys that have stacks of condoms the keep around themselves just in case and some of them have told me they never remember where they are or have the will power to go get them when the show has hit the road.

A girl would usually remind U to go shut the door and pull the blinds on the windows but hardly ever remembers to say "and grab the condom on Ur way back"

I'm not an irresponsible person and I do not condone irresponsibility at all. All I'm doing is appealing to every one to take responsibility just and be more realistic than idealistically lost in dreamy imaginations that the other person will do this if I do that.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2010
ITgurlie:

Would you want your girl to push you off when you're about to get to your seventh heaven
I'm not putting blame on anybody what am saying is that you also as a guy have a part to play. if the chic wants you to come inside her and you're not wearing CD then it's her fault lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As a guy too knowing the consequences of coming inside embarassed embarassed even in the heat of passion at least you still have your senses to know the result of coming inside wink wink you can perform "coitus interruptus"

All it takes to fertilize an egg is one sperm. Myt be released even before ejaculation so there's no telling which sperm did it. Withdrawal on it's own won't guarantee the intent was a success.

Heavens U have to come down from against ur will but for Ur good aren't worth risking too much for.

The point of this discussion is is to assert the mandate to marry a girl just cos she is carrying a child she says is urs. We have agreed that both parties need to take responsibilty for their decisions. Now what we have not agreed is whether or not marriage is a mandatory part of taking responsibilyt for a pregnant woman.

My point is girls should know better than to think or imagine that when they get pregnant for a man he automatically owes them marriage. E no dey work like that.

One would think that with the number of women left with babies they didnt plan for growing old and still fantasizing that the man responsible with them will one day get rid of the wife he married before or after their romance gone wrong and marry them dotting the map, the yunger generation of women would know better.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2010
blankees:

@Ujujoan, i seem to hv been following your arguements wit Onchedu.  Am not tryin to argue wit u but i believe dat u r been sentimental in your arguements, u seem to be heapin all da blames on da men. Da truth is,if a girl gets pregnant after havin s3x wit a guy, its because she wants it to be so.
U said 'Of cos most times women don't want to do it, but only give in to your pleas and cries! Yet another silly thing women do to make guys happy. Only for you guys to turn around and she she wants to 'tie you down' when she gets pregnant!' Dese days ladies beg for s3x frm guys because da hav a hidden agenda n if da guy refuses, they start callin him names.
Da earlier we accept our responsibilities, da better for us all(dats both da guy and da lady). Hw i wish your colleagues can follow your advise so dat we can curtail da incessant unwanted pregnancies n da subsequent abortions dat follow.

So now I'm being sentimental?

I'm not saying the guys are entirely to blame, but there's no comment as stupid as 'she got pregnant to tie me down' . . .  like he didn't play a huge role!  tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

All it takes to fertilize an egg is one spermatozoa. Myt be released even before expulsion so there's no telling which spermatozoa did it. Withdrawal on it's own won't guarantee the intent was a success.

Heavens U have to come down from against your will but for your good aren't worth risking too much for.

The point of this discussion is is to assert the mandate to marry a girl just cos she is carrying a child she says is urs. We have agreed that both parties need to take responsibilty for their decisions. Now what we have not agreed is whether or not marriage is a mandatory part of taking responsibilyt for a pregnant woman.

My point is girls should know better than to think or imagine that when they get pregnant for a man he automatically owes them marriage. E no dey work like that.

One would think that with the number of women left with babies they didnt plan for growing old and still fantasizing that the man responsible with them will one day get rid of the wife he married before or after their romance gone wrong and marry them dotting the map, the yunger generation of women would know better.

The best decision in all this is abstinence wink wink No girl should use pregnancy to tie a guy down and you guys should also know what you're about to get into (Broken CD, withdrawal, etc) one minute of pleasure could result to anything so be wise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by blankees(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
ITgurlie:

The best decision in all this is abstinence wink wink No girl should use pregnancy to tie a guy down and you guys should also know what you're about to get into (Broken CD, withdrawal, etc) one minute of pleasure could result to anything so be wise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thats just the point, abstain n dere will be no stories, there will be no pinning of anyone down.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
Simples. . . . . . Move the heck on
He disrespected you twice, first by cheating and then doing it with your friend.
He has absolutely no respect for you so moving on is about the best thing you can do to close that chapter in your life.
kpele
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
is this a question?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by 28Schweet(f): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ poster, sorry for you o, lying, cheating son of a gun for a boyfriend, faithless, untrustworthy, jealous of you girlfriend you've got, and you still want to associate with these degenerates, r u desperate or just not able to practice some 'selfishness' and 'my self esteem is high' mentality.

Dump the people. they are no good. i mean, y engage in sexual activity with no protection, both girl and guy. and how long had they been seeing one another before she fell preggies, i mean really, did your'll hang out together @ all, whilst they were fooling you? lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by bodrin(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
he is not ur husband so let go of the guy. u dnt kno as the guy is expectn a baby from ur frnd he wont be in a hurry to settle wt u bt will just be sleepn wt u, wasting ur tym. no guy go like kp 2 wives. wake gal and move forward.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by sandrapaul: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
Thank you all for all your contributions. But there is a new development now, my boyfriend asked her to terminate the pregnancy, which i guessed she did and according to him, he has broken up with her, but he is still coming back to me with full force. I am actually confused because i dont know the repacaution of all these in the future.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by deniyor: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2010
@poster
Forgive them both but move on. There is nothing but pain and disappointment left in that relationship if you choose to go ahead with it. He might be repentant right now but nothing says he is not going to do it again (most likely with the same girl or with others). Forget him.

@Ujujoan and others (esp Onchedu)
I don't care who seduces who or what 'accident' happens. If you are man enough to impregnant a woman (if she decides to have the child), you should be man enough to live up to your responsibilities as a father to that child. No excuses!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by deniyor: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
sandrapaul:

Thank you all for all your contributions. But there is a new development now, my boyfriend asked her to terminate the pregnancy, which i guessed she did and according to him, he has broken up with her, but he is still coming back to me with full force. I am actually confused because i dont know the repacaution of all these in the future.

It doesn't matter if the pregnancy is termitted or if he kills that friend of yours. That guy is just not worth it. If it had been a stranger or a one night stand, it might hv been taken lightly ( tho with the same consequences). But a friend ( and I assume you are close to)? you introduced him to Geez! What will happen if you decide to take him to a family meeting? I take it your cousins and sisters and other extended family will be fair game. Or to your place of work? your female colleagues will share him with you? How will you like to know that someday in the future, he will not just come home with a 13yr old boy and say that is my son. As a guy that has been in his shoes, I will tell you, he can not change (not with you anyways). Move on, you can do better.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Loveaflame(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
Such is life.What can you do?That should teach you that you can never trust anyone fully.What must have transpired between your friend and your guy only God can tell.Your guy must have been playing hide and seek game with you.It is quite a shame on the path of your guy than your girl friend.
 I have always warned ladies to be careful about the guys they choose to date or keep company with.My advise to you is trhat if you have been faithful in the whole friendship don't allow your heart to be broken.God knows a way to compensate you.As for your guy,whatever a man sows,he will reap.
 As for your girl friend leave her in the hands of God.The whole episode should make you make you look at life from a mature point of view.There are still goodguys though few.Most are just out for great fun advenrures.Take heart my dear lady.Life continues.Look more into the future.Don't allow the inccident to hold you back.Better days ahead of you.Please don't develo[p hatred for any of them they shall surely be ,
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Loveaflame(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
Even if he decides to come back after committing murder,you shouldn't accept him.Once beaten twice shy.He is not a good material.He has betrayed your trust and what makes you think he will not do it again.I am not condeming him I am only concernrd about your future happiness.MY DEAR SISTER LOVE IS NOT BLIND.E GET EYES WHEN EGBE GAS.S-H-I-N-E Y-O-U-R E E-Y-E-S
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by agathamari(f): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2010
is he sorry for the affair or the fact he was caught? he obviously didnt care about you when he was wiith you so called friend and neither did she. you cannot trust him after this and the friend who should be there to protect you did the exact oposite of what a true friend would have done. cut your loses with them both. they deserve eachother
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by naijadoll1: 4:24am On Jun 09, 2010
thats some sad sh**t !
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 5:44am On Jun 09, 2010
@ poster MOVE ON wink wink wink wink wink
abortion or no abortion, it will come haunting in the future with him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So move on, I pray the good Lord will give you someone to call YOUR OWN,cheers smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Africanqueen2(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
Yawn. . . .
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by adexsimply(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2013
hello....4get the guy...he is not worth it angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Don't Like Sex Much / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.