Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,506 members, 7,975,050 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Manage Remote Workers For Effective And Optimal Productivity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage Remote Workers For Effective And Optimal Productivity (234 Views)

7 Ways To Manage Remote Teams Effectively / I Need 2 Workers For My Startup / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Remote Workers For Effective And Optimal Productivity by gomtas: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
A saying has it that he that is faithful in little will also be faithful in plenty. As a business manager or business owner, you are not able to manage a small number of employees for optimal productivity, how much more handling employees as much as one thousand.

Below are tips on how to make the most of your employees. the number doesn't really count. What matters most is how much the number are able to present as a product of their hard work. These tips are strategic as it is capable of dealing with your employees psychologically than physically.

Click to see more topics on business management

Delegate responsibilities when necessary:
"I focus my energy on my strengths and delegate to collaborators to cover for my weaknesses. If I’m connected to someone who’s better than I am at something, then I consider it a weakness and I’ll strongly consider delegating it until we’re on the same level" says Danny Forest.
Do not get your attention bent on your weaknesses. Delegate some duties to expertise in your field to enable you focus more on your strengths.

Motivate your Team:
"Team empowerment is about putting power into the people who have -- or can acquire -- the expertise to deliver the results. It’s about trusting they will give their best and deliver on their promises".
Do not bother taking decisions on their behalf, be sure to seek their opinion on issues of importance. That way, they will bear more of the responsibilities on their shoulders than you ever did.

Make them trust you:
"Being completely transparent with them is probably the most powerful way to earn their trust".Tell them what they need to know and do not go contrary to agreements made generally.

Other department related topics

Collective success:
Do not be selfish in your quest to make it big. Have the interest of your collaborators in mind. Just as you outsource your duties to them also be ready to work on the duties they would delegate to you aswell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Plays Leadership Role In OPEC —barkindo / Equities Market Sheds 2% In Three Days / Obaseki Urges Small, Medium Scale Businesses To Approach Ministry For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.