Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,499 members, 7,929,629 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind (792 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram leader, Shekau, killed by ISWAP fighters / Breaking: Bokoharam Leader Shekau Reveals That Buhari Is Dead / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by 247newsreporters: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
The leader of the dreaded Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, is being reported to have gone blind; forcing him to appoint Ba’ana Alhaji Madu Katakauma (alias Abu Fatima) as his successor.

ALEDEH.com, revealed that Shekau, who was deputy leader to Mohammed Yusuf until the Boko Haram founder was executed in 2009, is critically ill, cannot walk, completely blind and incapacitated.
Shekau was therefore said to have appointed his successor in a surprising decision on Saturday, June 23, 2018, to sustain the arms struggle in the North. It was gathered that the appointment has been causing dissent from some other commanders.

Until his appointment, Abu Fatima was one of the key commanders of the Boko-Haram terrorist group.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy
The ailment is coming weeks after Falmata, the mother of Shekau, said she does not know if her son is dead or alive.

Shekau’s mother, who made this comment during an interview with VOA Hausa Service, stressed that she saw her son last fifteen (15) years ago.
Falmata said her son left the village for Maiduguri, Borno State, in search of Islamic knowledge, where he met with Mohammed Yusuf, founder of the sect, and thereafter stayed away from her.

She had declared: “I don’t know whether he is dead or alive, only God knows. I have not seen him in the last 15 years,” she said during an interview which took place in Shekau, a village in Yobe State.
“I did not set my eyes on him since he came into contact with Mohammed Yusuf.
“I know he is my son, and everyone knows a mother’s love for her son, but our attitude to life is different… He has thrown many people into disasters. Where can I find him to draw his attention? He has thrown many people into violence, but I ask God to guide me.” read more: http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/06/boko-haram-leader-shekau-goes-blind.html?m=1
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by cosby02(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecided

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by opera1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
No pictorial evidence??
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by nzeobi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
so he hasn't died.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by Alejoc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
What are we supposed to believe
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by otunbaa(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Go to sambisa and do a video interview with him before I believe this poo....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by proudevil: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
There was a video two weeks ago precisely showing shekau leading is goons in prayer na!...op...

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Duped Of My Airtime / Hooker Takes Client To Court As Condom Bursts During Sex / Alex Akpan Killed Irene Yemitan In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.