Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,124 members, 7,933,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Is This A Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Country? (347 Views)

30,000 Minimum Wage Too Small For A Country Fighting Corruption- Olawepo-hashim / So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Country? by peterklems: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
FIRST POST IN LONG WHILE.
I keep wondering when things are ever going to be normal in Nigeria, wondering when we are ever going to have patriotic leaders that can passionately pilot the affairs of this country for good and not for their selfish interest and their swollen margoted belle alone, but for the good of all. i am sincerely craving for leaders who see tomorrow and who are being consciously follow by youth that are also concern with tomorrow. (The future) when will that ever be? Why is avoidable death so normal in my country? wiping out a whole village by a terrorist group in the name of headsmen is regarded as communal clash, while human lives is compare to that of cow. a country with mad leaders and terrible followers, with youth bewitch and coronated into social media affairs only. A country with political class that are more concern with press statement after lost lives. please where on earth do you hear of continuous trailer tanker tragedy if not in Nigeria? please where on earth do you hear of farm owners and headsmen clash if not Nigeria? mind you, COW are much more than HUMANS in bostwana by over a million, yet no such news. please where on earth do you have terrorist wiping out a whole village on a single attack but regarded as communal clash if not Nigeria? yet Nothing is done, except for a citing governor to boldly say he paid some people money to stop killing, i am flabagasted. please where do you hear of continuous police brutality, extortions and killing of its innocent citizens if not in Nigeria? mind you FINLAND only have just 4 extra judicial killing in 25 years. A country where there is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guarantee. a country with a citing government that has PhD in public blame games. i could remember Lagos State government placing a ban on tanker, trailers movement during the day, what happen to the BAN? has it been lifted? if only Nigerians are love by the ruling political class, IF ONLY, 50 years than the line we would have had a viable CARGO rail network across the country and innocent citizens won't have to go through such horrible death. IF ONLY they are love; politicians wouldn't have been campaigning with 24hour ELECTRICITY supply after 50years, they wouldn't have been campaigning by building less innovated roads, and building roads wouldn't have been a landmark achievement for them in 21st century.
may the souls of the departed rest in PERFECT PEACE. #getyourpvc make sure you vote out any incompetent federal state government, especially state with Zeus ability of owing salaries; especially the Kogis and the likes of them. evil prevail when good men do nothing, 2019 is around the corner, let's make a difference. #getyourpvc and make sure you vote out this present federal good for nothing government that is cloth in regalia of failure!
would have been much of proud person if i am a Nigerian American. SMH
#getyourpvc #vote #noviolence #voteinpeace
Re: Is This A Country? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Space created...
brb...
Re: Is This A Country? by pizzylee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chelsea should do and sign players joor
Re: Is This A Country? by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is a waste of time. Lugard brought together a Tiger, Wolf and a Goat in 1914 and expected all three to live in peace.

It won't work. Only people who are close in ideology should for a nation.
Re: Is This A Country? by Masterppower: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's not a country. NIGERIA IS ANIMAL FARM

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Katsina, To Hold Talks With Togolese President, Faure Eyadema / Budget 2018 : Power, Works & Housing Ministry Earmarks N10bn For Public Schools / Another Heavy Explosion Of Pipeline In Ogun States – Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.