Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Buhari, Others React To Lagos Tanker Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Others React To Lagos Tanker Explosion (293 Views)

INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Others React To Lagos Tanker Explosion by ANNTV: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari expressed shock and sorrow over the fatal tanker explosion. .

In a statement, he said, “I am very sad to learn of the tragic loss of lives, tens of vehicles, property and other valuables in the petrol tanker fire.” He then expressed his deepest condolences to the government and people of Lagos. He said this is sadly the greatest tragedies the country has witnessed in recent times.

Read more at https://annafrica.net/2018/06/29/buhari-others-react-to-lagos-tanker-explosion/

(1) (Reply)

NHRC Apologize To Lafiaji Victims, Promise To Do Justice / Soldiers Will Not Be Deployed For Poll, INEC Chairman Pledges / 2018 Budget Saga: Between Buhari’s Exceptions And Saraki’s Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.