Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,862 members, 7,909,234 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! (4878 Views)

Samsung J5 Pro Or Samsung J6 / Price Of Samsung J5 Screen / Are You Being Frustrated By Opera Mini? Try This Browser! More Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by kvngjesse(m): 5:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Ire2:

I downloaded apk 84 mb then you download patch film of 178mb you start gameplay after you play the game prologue Misson plus toturial the first 3 chapters the real game starts which you will be prompted to download an additional file of 650 mb..
Oh nice I'll download tomorrow.
Make I dey run my mcv dey go
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Ire2:

I only play shadow Fight 3, gangster new Orleans, promtheus god fire, gta sa and darkness rises grin

I don't know if there are other more interesting games but for me this are the best

Cool. G5 is a very good phone with amazing display. Battery life could be dissapointing though, but u can get an extra battery since it's removable.

U could have added about 10k though and buy a used LG v20 which is a beast. That is what I currently use and I've never ever experienced a single lag. Phone is about 8 months old now.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by twosquare(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Ire2:

I downloaded apk 84 mb then you download patch film of 178mb you start gameplay after you play the game prologue Misson plus toturial the first 3 chapters the real game starts which you will be prompted to download an additional file of 650 mb..
Funny enough, I added the game to my wishlist this morning. Darkness rises... The ratings on play store 4.7 pushed me to have a look.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
it marveles me how you people play game on phone. Like wait oo. I will carry my phone, then start playing gta sandrea?? Are you fucking kidding me? What happened to pcs and consoles. That's how my friend go buy Samsung s8 to play games, now he is regretting. Begging me to swap my old Nvidia pc with his phone.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2018
CHESTER48:
it marveles me how you people play game on phone. Like wait oo. I will carry my phone, then start playing gta sandrea?? Are you fucking kidding me? What happened to pcs and consoles. That's how my friend go buy Samsung s8 to play games, now he is regretting. Begging me to swap my old Nvidia pc with his phone.

I ask myself the same question. Like how do people actually enjoy hardcore games on mobile phones with virtual buttons? Casual games are understandable as they can be time wasters, but to carry phone come dey play PUBG or mortal Kombat or GTA ( how do people even enjoy GTA on a mobile phone?) or any of those hundreds of RPG games on the play store. Get a freaky console for that. But then I understand teenagers love playing games on their phones, as u age u start realizing playing games on phones suck.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Cool. G5 is a very good phone with amazing display. Battery life could be dissapointing though, but u can get an extra battery since it's removable.

U could have added about 10k though and buy a used LG v20 which is a beast. That is what I currently use and I've never ever experienced a single lag. Phone is about 8 months old now.

Lol I didn't know much about the phones. Someone told me about the LG g5 when I complained about lag. When I checked the spec and rating online omo na mini laptop abeg. I didn't waste time in selling the Samsung and adding money. Used my last money to buy the this
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by twosquare(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
There is a reason it is called mobile, you carry it along. Kapish?
greenhulk:

I ask myself the same question. Like how do people actually enjoy hardcore games on mobile phones with virtual buttons? Casual games are understandable as they can be time wasters, but to carry phone come dey play PUBG or mortal Kombat or GTA ( how do people even enjoy GTA on a mobile phone?) or any of those hundreds of RPG games on the play store. Get a freaky console for that. But then I understand teenagers love playing games on their phones, as u age u start realizing playing games on phones suck.

2 Likes

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by nani667: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
CHESTER48:

It is a simple matter of preference

I have a PS4, but I game mostly on my mobile phone.. True There are some games that just doesn't make any sense to play on mobile, like the GTA, I have that on my PS4, although I rarely play it... There are loads of addictive and intriguing mobile games now, so it is no surprise that loads of people are gaming away on mobile.

Your friend that bought S8 to play games simply did not know what to play...

2 Likes

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by BeardedTraveler: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Ire2:

But I have even deleted the apps I installed still. Lagging. Anyway. What about Samsung s6? Thinking of getting that this week before. How do you see that is it good for heavy users?

US used Samsung s6 and s6 edge for sale.
U can reach me on 08086694170
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by BeardedTraveler: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
twosquare:
Thanks for your comment. Just that I need something with 6Gb Ram. That's why I mentioned it, and the battery is 4000mah, almost same with Infinix Zero 5

Go for the 6gb version of Xiaomi Note 5. It's a nice phone with good battery life. Read reviews before making ur decision though
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by BeardedTraveler: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Some folks complain about screen burn with the v20, I guess it's not a general thing then.

Performance and battery life? How do u rate it?
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
twosquare:
There is a reason it is called mobile, you carry it along. Kapish?

Of course I know it's mobile. Just don't see myself using virtual keys to play hardcore games on a mobile phone. Trust me I'm a gamer and I have a very huge gamers profile on ps4, I play online and my WhatsApp group has gamers from allover the world. If I want to play on the go I'll get a Nintendo switch or Playstation vita or even Nintendo 3ds.

It's a thing of personal preference anyway, u might enjoy it, I don't enjoy it one bit except casual games that are made for touchscreen.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

Some folks complain about screen burn with the v20, I guess it's not a general thing then.

Performance and battery life? How do u rate it?

Never experienced screen burn. Performance is out of this world. Battery life is average, I have 2 batteries though.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by BeardedTraveler: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Never experienced screen burn. Performance is out of this world. Battery life is average, I have 2 batteries though.

Okay. Always seem a nice phone to me. Nice
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
nani667:

It is a simple matter of preference

I have a PS4, but I game mostly on my mobile phone.. True There are some games that just doesn't make any sense to play on mobile, like the GTA, I have that on my PS4, although I rarely play it... There are loads of addictive and intriguing mobile games now, so it is no surprise that loads of people are gaming away on mobile.

Your friend that bought S8 to play games simply did not know what to play...
you're playing first shooter and you said it makes sense on phone. Kai
Even this game u uploaded is very bad. I can't even play it. Just see how it looks like serious toy. 3 year old cartoon.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

US used Samsung s6 and s6 edge for sale.
U can reach me on 08086694170

Already got LG g5
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by BeardedTraveler: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ire2:

Already got LG g5

Okay. Nice. Cool device smiley
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
CHESTER48:
you're playing first shooter and you said it makes sense on phone. Kai
Even this game u uploaded is very bad. I can't even play it. Just see how it looks like serious toy. 3 year old cartoon.

Mobile games are for kids. Trust me as one starts to mature he will start hating mobile shooters and co. Been there done that.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by typicalgamer(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Mobile games are for kids. Trust me as one starts to mature he will start hating mobile shooters and co. Been there done that.

mobile games is for kids and almost all off console biggest titles are coming to mobile green hulk said he preferred to play on a Nintendo switch and psvita than a mobile phone I can name at least ten mobile phones that are more powerful than the switch bro it's all about preference no force person enter something because he favour your no means say he go favour am

I first game on mobile when I move to console see large download files I discouraged

I have a ps3 hacked and. an Xbox one I prefer Xbox1 to ps4 not because of games but because they support gtbank doller account I can buy games without stress unlike ps4

you say console is for kids call your best console video streamer or twitch streamer and I will name. a mobile game streamer that has almost if not more video views

you are just a hater if you know you a mature you will know you can play console PC and mobile without anyone questioning you but you only stick to your comfort zone and dislike anyone else on their views

2 Likes

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

mobile games is for kids and almost all off console biggest titles are coming to mobile green hulk said he preferred to play on a Nintendo switch and psvita than a mobile phone I can name at least ten mobile phones that are more powerful than the switch bro it's all about preference no force person enter something because he favour your no means say he go favour am

I first game on mobile when I move to console see large download files I discouraged

I have a ps3 hacked and. an Xbox one I prefer Xbox1 to ps4 not because of games but because they support gtbank doller account I can buy games without stress unlike ps4

you say console is for kids call your best console video streamer or twitch streamer and I will name. a mobile game streamer that has almost if not more video views

you are just a hater if you know you a mature you will know you can play console PC and mobile without anyone questioning you but you only stick to your comfort zone and dislike anyone else on their views

Lol, which of my comments denite any form of hate. U sound like u are bitter. I made my opinion, I can't play hardcore games with virtual buttons, there is no immersion.

If large download files is a problem for u, I can understand, but it's not a problem for me. I have loads of physical and soft copy games on my PS4. The least size is 15gb, I have games of 34, 45 and 60gb all downloaded.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by typicalgamer(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, which of my comments denite any form of hate. U sound like u are bitter. I made my opinion, I can't play hardcore games with virtual buttons, there is no immersion.

If large download files is a problem for u, I can understand, but it's not a problem for me. I have loads of physical and soft copy games on my PS4. The least size is 15gb, I have games of 34, 45 and 60gb all downloaded.

read well before you qoute I said when I first entered console gaming download of files was a problem because
1 NEPA
2 slow internet speed
3nat type

bro you are talking as if Xbox one games are just 5mb to download I have about 13 games on my console harddrive I never buy CD not for once why for the external 2terabyt hard I no fit remember all...

the thing surprise me when you say you have a 60gb games on your ps4 I just did draft search by games size on Xbox store the only games more than 60gb is

INFINITY warfare WHERE BY YOU GET MODERN WARFARE 4 and it is 119gb. as a bonus for buying the game please which games is 60gb plus updates I like know

abi Xbox dae give us half games to download now
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

read well before you qoute I said when I first entered console gaming download of files was a problem because
1 NEPA
2 slow internet speed
3nat type

bro you are talking as if Xbox one games are just 5mb to download I have about 13 games on my console harddrive I never buy CD not for once why for the external 2terabyt hard I no fit remember all...

the thing surprise me when you say you have a 60gb games on your ps4 I just did draft search by games size on Xbox store the only games more than 60gb is

INFINITY warfare WHERE BY YOU GET MODERN WARFARE 4 and it is 119gb. as a bonus for buying the game please which games is 60gb plus updates I like know

abi Xbox dae give us half games to download now

Piece of cake.

GTA 5: about 64gb
COD Infinite Warfare: 95gb
Uncharted 4: 50gb, plus 13gb update file
Battlefield 4 Pemium Edition: 71gb
Battlefield 1: 52gb

I have PS Plus so I get to download 2 free games every month for the period of my subscription
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by typicalgamer(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Piece of cake.

I have PS Plus so I get to download 2 free games every month for the period of my subscription

base game without update and patches except from infinite warfare you and both know non of those games are more than 60gb mostly that uncharted 4 and GTAV have more updates that I could count the GTA v without patch and update is 34gb I remembered uncharted 4 has 14gb day one patch
trust me non of those games come close to those size you mentioned or

you download games with season pass

check size of battlefield 4 and 1 without premium benefit and season pass
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by typicalgamer(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
you think with psplus you get to download 2 games every month from psn is a good bargain try and be an Xbox gold subscriber and you will get. 2 games every month then monthly games for the xbox360 are all backward compatible so you get 4 games for the price 2. how about that

fanboy
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
typicalgamer:

base game without update and patches except from infinite warfare you and both know non of those games are more than 60gb mostly that uncharted 4 and GTAV have more updates that I could count the GTA v without patch and update is 34gb I remembered uncharted 4 has 14gb day one patch
trust me non of those games come close to those size you mentioned or

you download games with season pass

check size of battlefield 4 and 1 without premium benefit and season pass

Pls kindly tell me what is the basis of ur argument because I am struggling to understand. In my original post I said I have downloaded games of 35, 45 and 60gb. So what's ur point gangan. GTA 5 cost me about 60gb.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
typicalgamer:
you think with psplus you get to download 2 games every month from psn is a good bargain try and be an Xbox gold subscriber and you will get. 2 games every month then monthly games for the xbox360 are all backward compatible so you get 4 games for the price 2. how about that

fanboy

Gosh, now u are taking this the other direction.. this is the problem with understanding. What is fanboism in my post now? this argument started because I said I would rather play hardcore games on consoles than playing with virtual keyboard. I even mentioned PS4, switch and 3ds.. now what has that got to do with fanboyism? It doesn't matter the console bro, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, Vita... all give u better immersion than playing on a smartphone. So please carry ur fanboyism somewhere else.
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by twosquare(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Which ISP are you using?
greenhulk:

Piece of cake.

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by typicalgamer(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Gosh, now u are taking this the other direction.. this is the problem with understanding. What is fanboism in my post now? this argument started because I said I would rather play hardcore games on consoles than playing with virtual keyboard. I even mentioned PS4, switch and 3ds.. now what has that got to do with fanboyism? It doesn't matter the console bro, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, Vita... all give u better immersion than playing on a smartphone. So please carry ur fanboyism somewhere else.

1sorry for speaking outside our main issue....

but that statement that mobile fps/games are for kids and when you grow up you might get bored bro you know that's a complete lie you can not be more wrong I'm not ashamed to say I'm a crossed gamer between console and mobile but I can assure you that developer don't spend years in making mobile games for kids grow up and believe me in about 3 to 5years time mobile games might be sharing same platform....... engine...... and server with we console gamers.......for example the Nintendo switch and nvidia shield or andriod TV or Apple TV

if your statement says people play mobile games because they cannot afford current generation console I will understand and agree with you

but when you say they play because they are amateur and teen's that's pretty harsh

and about virtual touchscreen mobile have controllers that support almost any game funny enough they came out in 2008 and you are complaining about touchscreen in 2018 why not get a supported controller and ease your stress
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2018
twosquare:
Which ISP are you using?

Ntel for downloading. MTN for playing online
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by twosquare(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Okay
greenhulk:

Ntel for downloading. MTN for playing online
Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by nani667: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
greenhulk:

I literally download 50 to 100GB games every night on my PS4, I also have an Xbox One... that has never stopped me from flexing epic hard-core shooter games on my smartphone..

You prefer to play on console doesn't mean you should refer to people that play on mobile as "kids", makes it seem as though you're a hater, like the other guy said...

most Console games are fast coming to mobile, there is a reason for that... Loads of people all over the world are enjoying mobile gaming, more still join the fray daily.... So let's just leave it at you like what you like and everyone else likes what they like

3 Likes

Re: Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! by edicied: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lol make una kukuma Chang the topic of the thread undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Sale!!!! Note 8 @85k & Note 9 Available / Glo Gprs Settings / TECNO Expands Partnership With UNHCR To Support Higher Education In Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.