Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,292 members, 7,925,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

University Of Central Missouri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Central Missouri (804 Views)

University Of Central Lancashire,preston UK / UK Uclan(university Of Central Lancashire) – EU Scholarships / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Central Missouri by MarkSlim: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good day all.

Please help. My name is Mark. I was recently admitted to the University of Central Missouri for the Fall of 2018. To the glory of God I have been granted a visa and booked my flight. However, I do not know anybody at Missouri. I chose the school because of the Msc curriculum.

If anyone has someone at the school, a relative or friend that can assist me with little insights particular with accommodation and housing. I will be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: University Of Central Missouri by olas24u(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
MarkSlim:
Good day all.

Please help. My name is Mark. I was recently admitted to the University of Central Missouri for the Fall of 2018. To the glory of God I have been granted a visa and booked my flight. However, I do not know anybody at Missouri. I chose the school because of the Msc curriculum.

If anyone has someone at the school, a relative or friend that can assist me with little insights particular with accommodation and housing. I will be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.
hi send your email
Re: University Of Central Missouri by MarkSlim: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: University Of Central Missouri by progidy: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
hi mark send me ur email or number i am at ucm... Annex 56

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses | Art, Science & Social Science / Is It True That Jamb 2019 Has Been Prosponed See Official Statement From Jamb / Any Idea To Solve This Drop It, Shape is Beautiful, Try This Out (mr Shape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.