Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? (59911 Views)

Sacked PDP Men Fail Bid To Take Part In February 3 Rerun Election / This Fact Will Prove To U That Nobody Can Beat Buhari In Kano State Nt Evn Rmk / Obaseki Too Busy Developing Edo To Be Interested In The Prosecution Of PDP Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by sitibemfen(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2018
I go with Atiku. He has business acumen, which is fundamental in this our situation.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Benqozenero(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Aside from Donad Duke (and maybe fayose), others are Fulani synpathizers. they are same with their satanic brothers in the APC who are currently destroying this nation.

must it be Fulani, hausa all the time?

#saynototerrorist
#saynotobackwardness
#saynotojihadist

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by wasi9ice: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Anyone of them
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
You can continue to laugh but ask yourself again, Do I want to be on 30k for the next four years again or should I vote in Atiku the man with pragmatic and business approach to governance that can bring back foreign investors and revive our dying economy where companies can employ you and you will be earning more than 150k a month

Where u got the information from that Atiku will do all these? Or is it the first time Atiku will be in power? He was the Customs boss. Vice president? How did he manage these positions?

Buhari is not the best to happen to a country but be careful what u wish for. Leadership is not just being able to say out some fine words in front of camera or drink street pure water.

I ask u, what are Atikus antecedents that qualifies him for another job. If u got no answer to that please hide ur face and don't quote me please.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
To be practical, Donald Duke is a good candidate but he can't sell in The North where we have large bloc of vote that's why an Atiku candidate is the best because he is known in every corners of Nigeria

Then u merely preaching Northern choice not the quality of the candidates. If he sells in d north then he's d man. Wtf. Who is the bandwagon follower now?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2018
abokihater:
Atuku and Duke..deadly combo
abokihater! So you want to vote another aboki as president? Interesting, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by buzodyke: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2018
The man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Ekasco1(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2018
All of them anytime shocked shocked cool cool shocked
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by saltoasis: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Until, we have united opposition all these contestants are merely joking.

You cannot beat buhari with a divided opposition.

Most people are ready to vote anybody but buhari just like 2015, where it was anybody but Jonathan.
Unlike 2015, where there was a solid opposition now we have a divided opposition, it's only to Buhari's advantage.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
jumper524:
despite buharis f-ups trust me the only candidate I can vote there ahead of buhari is Donald duke..
Donald is a snake
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by tunwumi: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I don't think there should be any, except if Sowore is in PDP!

I don't think they can be that strategic
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by galaxy2020(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Dankwambo is far better than that Buhari in every way. Lamido can also beat the Blood sucking dullard.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by pryme(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
You can continue to laugh but ask yourself again, Do I want to be on 30k for the next four years again or should I vote in Atiku the man with pragmatic and business approach to governance that can bring back foreign investors and revive our dying economy where companies can employ you and you will be earning more than 150k a month

Stop the lies pls angry
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by montero4(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Donald Duke is the only trusted fellow
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by 3kay945(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2018
Out of almost 200million people, we find it difficult to find replacement for a 85years old man whose all past promises are nothing but fat lies.

Which of the gods did Nigeria offend

I suspect Obatala.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Tampa6246(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Former Gov of Kaduna state Ahmed Mohammed Markafi...he's the only guy I can vouch for because he is obviously the best gov ever kd ever had...as for the rest, I don't know what they have done so I can't speak
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by israelmao(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Makarfi of course.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
When ordinary stone, goat and fowls were trashing him left and right on online polls, and you want compare him with able bodied men.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Nigerianbyblood: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Na Atiku abubakar sure pass
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by brospeace: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2018
my vote for atiku
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by valopotosky(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2018
LEFT FOR ME, I WILL SUGGEST WE SUPPORT ATIKU. ATIKU IS THE KIND OF MAN WE THE YOUTH NEED. THE REASON BORDERS ON THE FACT THAT HE IS A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN WITH REASONABLE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS IN HIS PAYROLL. IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, I BELIEVE HE WILL REDUCE THE UNEMPLOYMENT TIDE IN THIS COUNTRY THROUGH GAINFUL PRODUCTIVE JOB CREATION. SECONDLY HE UNDERSTAND, AS A BUSINESSMAN WHAT IT MEANS TO CREATE ENABLING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PRIVATE INFORMAL SECTOR TO THRIVE AND SUPPORT HIS JOB CREATION CAMPAIGN. A VOTE FOR ATIKU IS A VOTE FOR A NEW NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2018
If Atiku is all there is let us Kontinu with Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2018
saltoasis:
Until, we have united opposition all these contestants are merely joking.

You cannot beat buhari with a divided opposition.

Most people are ready to vote anybody but buhari just like 2015, where it was anybody but Jonathan.
Unlike 2015, where there was a solid opposition now we have a divided opposition, it's only to Buhari's advantage.
At what stage during the last cycle did the opposition "unite"?

When EXACTLY was APC registered as a political party
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by SternProphet: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
Atiku Abubakar the only candidate with a Presidential clout that will send buhari back to Daura

Datti Baba-Ahmed is very clean but I don't see him winning against Buhari. Atiku will destroy himself if he contests against Buhari.
It will be worse than MKO's experience and Nigerians won't like him much with the info that will come out against this guy. That info is much more damaging than Obasanjo's vituperations on US money laundering. Atiku is a NO NO and he himself knows.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by IMASTEX: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
Don't waste your vote. Vote Atiku Abubakar for a new dawn
God forbid. I wouldn't exchange same wine in different bottle. Anything but Jonathan lead us here. We can't repeat the same mistake

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Torylanez(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
Don't waste your vote. Vote Atiku Abubakar for a new dawn

Bet atiku is a Hausa Fulani Moslem
And u people already been preaching the hate from 2015 about how Hausa Fulani are evil and Muslims are evil

And u want us to vote for atiku now ? I don't understand u

How una wan campaign sef ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by nwabobo: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

How was it a joke? your type is the reason why this country would never be great but we the good people of this country won't allow that to happen

I wish you all the best.
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by ofwest47(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
see, which one of them have not brought down Nigeria to what it is today? which one of them is not a multi billion dollar? Is it Atiku who was just a custom officer before he sponsored OBJ to become President in 1999 with the stolen billions of custom money for OBJ to make him his vice then today Atiku is worth trillions for continue to stay in Politics. Remember David Mark who said telephone use is not for the poor who was just a retired military officer now a multibillioneer senator still eating deep into the country's money if you don't know in his poor Benue state he is the only one whose multi billion Naira building has helicopter landing base on his roof top. what about Calabar's Donal Duke and his Tinapa billions and where is Tinapa and the spent billions today. not to talk of Fayose awaiting to be asked of billions upon billions of Ekiti state stollen monies that continue to make Ekiti people living in Limbo till today. This is not to talk about former two terms governors of the North who despite the billions upon billions of Naira at their disposals to be used for enhancing their people still left them in abject poverty . What about 250million naira per month security vote available to them as governors? ask them what is the security situation up there? No answer.
Tell me, which of the ten of them is worth steering the wheel of the Nation without crushing the Nation called Nigeria further. All these are supposed to be facing their death sentences if it were China or North Korea. Those trying to support them should be made to face the same music .

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by Trisha563(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fayose for president cheesy
Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by PHILipu1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
nwabobo:
Atiku will beat Buhari like a small boy.
Like he did in APC convention in 2014 abi?
One of Buhari cow will defeat Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? by MrBONE2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Buhari till 2023
Wrong Buhari Till 2123 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.