Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:21 AM

Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. (24588 Views)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / You Haven't Done Anything For Herdsmen -miyetti Allah Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by room089: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2018
betty95155:

Guy fear God na!

Why spam the whole threads on Nairaland with your adverts?
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by rozayx5(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
They will also arrest this one for speaking the truth

Another journalist sack loading

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Tonimordred(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Its obvious dat religion is part of wot is makin dis country to fall back
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by omoiyalayi(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Abeg which of nigeria state is fulani state?

The tin dey confused me
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by poseidon12: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
They are asking for a share of the country's land resources....

Please who did they give any land to keep for them...
As The nations population is growing.. It's only common sense to know that land becomes a scarce commodity... People need to farm and an abode to live ...

This is why no State should donate any land to Buhari for his so called ranch. He is trying to establish a Fulani colony through the back door.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by collinsfhk(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
My people, let's not be deceived. All this is not about land/cow herding. There is a well scripted agenda going on.

Wake up to reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Ziggylady(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-slams-fulani-lawmakers-for-failing-to-protect-herdsmen/

These murderous land-grabbing nematodes called Miyetti Allah have started talking rubbish again,when it backfires,Sophisticated morons will blame PDP and 'opposition' like sey na them send them to be so iddiotic....While Moronic Apc zombies believe them

I expect Punch to issue a disclaimer days down the line though..after being threatned by the Fg..just like Premium Times did.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by HITTED(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Miyetti Allah is only concerned about cows, not human life... not even their own lives.

Since this terrorist in power came onboard cows welfare has become a major government responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by princeade86(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2018
hope no be misquoted story again
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Jabioro: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
This is an insult..how did we ge here,a foreigner group threaten us in our own God given space.Share of land to who?
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
The man has said it all......give the fulanis your land or they will kill you

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Newpride(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Fulani herdsmen enjoying immunity because their father is the president.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Ziggylady(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Basitelo1:
Make God punish dis Miyetti and Ishaq Akintola of Muric

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by poseidon12: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
eleojo23:
I really need to speed up my plans to leave this country...

If you are one of those people that voted Buhari in, you should stay back and enjoy his governance.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by poseidon12: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Doctuur:
Haha! If this report is true. DSS should invite them and investigate how operations are being carried out.

The same DSS that is run by the Fulanis?

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Growing up , we killed cows to mourn the death of human, but today we kill humans to mourn the death of cows...

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Psoul(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Pavore9:
The core North has large expanse of land and they have no business roaming round Nigeria rather the cattle owners should be smart enough to have their people go to a place like Israel and go understudy how they have successfully raised their herds for beef and milk in their desert regions as Israel is about two- thirds desert, with little grazing land.

My brother, it's not a matter of their land bn desert. They are just naturally troublesome.
Move them down this side and move other tribes up there, they will still come to the desert to look for trouble.

How are they able to farm and produce almost every farm product the need? They use irrigation. Why cant they adopt that same method and plant enough vegetation for their cows.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by cezarman(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Fvck!!! This country is finished. Bullhari has started a new form of terrorism... "Legal terrorism".

I hate this country called Ni-fvcking-geria.
This country should be used as a plantation by foreigners. Altleast let something positive come out of itsmiley

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by DrMuzungu(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Once Abacha said: Any insurgency lasting for more than 24 hours means that the government has a hand in it.

Let's look at some numbers.

How big is Nigeria Police force? NPF has anything around 1 million armed men and women.

How big is Nigerian Army? I have no idea, but I guess its force can be compared to the numbers of NPF.

So, don't tell me that the army (with all their branches, meaning ground forces, artillery, Air force etc), combined with NPF, can't go even house-to-house cleaning of any area of Nigeria. How, on earth, can an armed group of any size compete with armed forces of a country as big and strong as it is Nigeria?!

A few hundred or even few thousand strong group would be wiped just like you kill a fly wanting to land on your pot of soup, but ONLY IF THE LEADERS OF THE COUNTRY want to do it.

Saying that they can't fight boko haram or any other group of 1diots is the same as saying that they can't fight foreign invaders. But that is not the case. otherwise, Cameroon, Chad, Niger and Benin Republic would already take the parts of Nigeria they like or want for any reason. Did they try that? No? Why? because they would get their a$$es kicked back to wherever they came from. So why can't Nigeria fight the enemy in its heart? You figure it out and tell me. I am sure you will not like the answer.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by EternalTruths: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Biafra remains the only hope for Northern Christians to erect a barrier between them and these demonic Terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by sinola(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Pavore9:
The core North has large expanse of land and they have no business roaming round Nigeria rather the cattle owners should be smart enough to have their people go to a place like Israel and go understudy how they have successfully raised their herds for beef and milk in their desert regions as Israel is about two- thirds desert, with little grazing land.

The north has abundant land.But Geography taught me that the rainfall is about 400mm unlike the other parts who have 1500mm.This always cause the seasonal migration.
But in any case I advice the govt to come up an approach where plants can grown in the guinean and Sahel Savannah Tru irrigations Technic to reduce the migration.

This crisis had always been there from genesis.Can u remember that farmer-animal judgement that David left for Solomon to preside?
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Doctuur:
Haha! If this report is true. DSS should invite them and investigate how operations are being carried out.
Which of the DSS are you talking about? The Fulani led DSS or another one
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by manikspears: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
This is such a shame. When did we get it so bad....the presidency has really treated this group with kid gloves.they should caution this group from talks that would instigate breakdown of law. We indeed have lost it.

It was a gradual process,that was how we for here.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Paperwhite:

And now MiyettI Allah Hole is going one more step further-to legalize their atrocious illegalities. undecided undecided undecided
Nigerian Christians pleeeeeeaaaaassseeee wake up.

You must be either a Premium Times journalist candidate or simply intellectually lazy; otherwise proof how they were responsible for any such atrocities as well as taking steps to legalise the said alleged actions.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Dee2976: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Shay u people don dey hear? Tomorrow now una go start to blame oyedepo for overheating the situation. Let truth be told. Did he lie? Are u not hearing miyette Allah today for yourself? Sit down let Fulani enter your village. Na DAT time your eye go clear. Idiots saying it is political.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by biafrasun: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
my take is after conquering the middle belt the south would be the next, I just finished reading google news where they have renamed most of the villages they conquered in 2006 to 2014. see audacity and the presidency is pretending. middle belt Wake up ,southern Nigeria wake up , it's no longer Biafra or oduduwa issue, the agenda is real.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Sijo01(f): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Hope he will not come up later to denial making this statement.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by DeOTR: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
DrMuzungu:
Once Abacha said: Any insurgency lasting for more than 24 hours means that the government has a hand in it.

Let's look at some numbers.

How big is Nigeria Police force? NPF has anything around 1 million armed men and women.
NPF has 1 million manpower? Are you kidding me?
Nigerian Police Force is about 400,000 in size. The whole armed forces is under 1 million.
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by Themandator: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
So , That share of the land resources of the nation is what the federal government is pursuing as grazing routes and reserves. I seeeee

Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by khalids: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
What manner of fuckerry is this......That land should be allocated to them.....................who for naija them dey dash land....if you need land you buy land like everybody else......land is not Govt property to be given to specific tribe......Cow is not a Nigerian natural resource, it is private business.....what is govt own in the matter......Govt job is to provide enabling environment and not to be dashing land to anyone

Let me even ask, where is the fulani's man homeland, and why cant dey return there to open their ranches....this whole thing seems like an attempt to land grab and establish hold in Nigeria...

Make people shine them eyes ooo
Re: Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. by eagleeye3: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Wow! Give us a share of the Land Resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.