Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

This Toothpaste Saved This Woman From Loosing Another Tooth, Read Her Story Belo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Toothpaste Saved This Woman From Loosing Another Tooth, Read Her Story Belo (307 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Toothpaste Saved This Woman From Loosing Another Tooth, Read Her Story Belo by diamondabgrace: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2018
Real life story of a woman that battled with toothache.

My True Life Story!

I was at the risk of loosing another tooth after just extracting my wisdom tooth through a very excruciatingly painful procedure. I was 5 months pregnant, I don't know how my baby didn't jump out.

The dentist told me that it was bad and I had to come back a few weeks later to get it checked. I didn't go back because the fear of the dentist is the beginning of wisdom.

I complained to a dentist customer of mine and she advised that I should visit the dentist and the earlier I fixed the tooth the better....

The toothpaste works like Magic.
To place your order, DM me on 09063966883.
*Price* is #2,000
Nationwide delivery.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Drowning / Blind Girl, 4, Goes To Buy First Notebook For School (photos) / Hair Fall - 5 Ayurvedic Tips To Control It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.