Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,988 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:02 PM

Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation (903 Views)

Plateau: Blame PDP For Gov Mutfwang’s Sack, Not Tinubu, Judiciary – Onanuga / Blame PDP, Private Sector For Job Losses Not Buhari — APC / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by engineerboat(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) described the horrific and heinous hacking to death of scores of innocent Nigerians in Plateau as the handiwork of dare-devil political opponents of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The organization made this known in a statement jointly issued by the chairman of the organization Mr Austin Braimo and Secretary Mr Cassidy Madueke on Friday in Abuja.

The statement said opponents of APC wanted to replace the party’s recent successful national convention with tears, sorrows and blood.

It added that the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP), was behind the “harvest of death in order to truncate the achievement of the APC and cast dark imagery on the season of goodwill of President Buhari’s political party.”

The statement said the carnage and brigandage was timed to meet the period that APC Delegates were returning home in Northern Nigeria through Plateau State; where they were waylaid and murdered in cold blood.

“This was done to tarnish the reputation of the President and cast the image of APC in a bad light, just for the desperate opposition to gain some political advantage.

“It was also gathered that illegal roadblocks were set up by the hired assassins to carry out their nefarious and dastardly hatchet act of man’s inhumanity to man.

“Almost 90 people were cut down in their prime near Jos, Plateau Capital,” it said.

“The APC today is laden with heavy hearts by the mass killing of innocent breadwinners, women and children, under the guise of herdsmen versus farmers’ unrest.

“BMO is appealing to Nigerians to show love to Mr President and show avowed resistance to the unpatriotic people who are working hard to pull the President and his party down.

“The opposition PDP might have achieved its sadistic media objectives of casting a pall on the APC and Federal Government, but doing that on a field soaked with human blood is regrettable and unpardonable.

“No amount of calculated distractions or ill-will would prevent President Buhari from fulfilling his electoral promises of security, unity, equity and development to Nigerians,’’ it said.

The statement said the association prayed for the repose of the souls of these martyrs, and quick recovery to the maimed and injured while commiserating with the families of the departed.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/06/30/blame-pdp-for-plateau-bloodbath-buhari-media-organisation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by theunnamed: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Of course...

Abeg what else is new sad angry

1 Like

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Nukualofa: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
What do expect from an organization that pays his member 30k a month.

They are bunch of sycophants gotten from N-power register but still paid N-power stipend.

Buhari can't be more knowledgeable than an organization that represent him so I'm not surprised with the ignorance from that organization

7 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by sarrki(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Pmb is to be blamed first he’s the Chief Security Officer

He swore to protect and defend

Am a patriot

Stop playing politics with lives and property

Even if it is pdp arrest and prosecute

4 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Lol...This boy dey always make me laugh.
Buhari and his people killed christains in jos. His zombies defenders shall be killed by karma.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by princeade86(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
dis is d real government. kudos.
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by sarrki(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol...This boy dey always make me laugh.
Buhari and his people killed christains in jos. His zombies defenders shall be killed by karma.
Thanks.

Always blinded by ethnic and religion
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by engineerboat(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari You're the CSO that's why you're elected.

Fish out the perpetrators. Dazol
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by engineerboat(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
The best Gift PMB would give the dead is to bring out te said perpetrators.
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2018
engineerboat:
The best Gift PMB would give the dead is to bring out te said perpetrators.

This is what I called constructive opposition

Cool

Not like those online miscreants

Firefire abi nah fire fighter come and learn from a refined wailer
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed embarassed what a country
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Omeokachie: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Alert don show for BMC.

Warped reasoning just like that casualty calculator wielding mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Paperwhite(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
What a bullcrap! This is stupid & irresponsible way for APC to acknowledge its utter clueless.What do Nigeria have today.Blame,blame,blame, blame & blaming. Meanwhile APC have creating another bad precedence-first time a serving appointee of government will be overt partisan.

4 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Paperwhite(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Truth is that even the world acknowledged the killer Fulani as the "4th.most deadly terrorist organization" in the world of whose stock the president is a part of.So automatically a terrorist too.

What can be more of "man's inhumanity to man by the APC's stirring up the spirit of dead people & evoking the pains of their loved ones by doing a silly narcissist comparison of senseless killings between the past goverment & it self?

2 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

please shut up Mr bmc, patriot kee you there

1 Like

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Paperwhite(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:
PMB is to be blamed first he’s the Chief Security Officer.He swore to protect and defend.I am a patriot l.Stop playing politics with lives and property.Even if it is pdp arrest and prosecute
Guess you will sustain this mindset.This was what the APC & you guy did sadly did when in the opposition.This should never have been so.

3 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by KwoiZabo(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

Always blinded by ethnic and religion

Between me and Buhari who do you think is an ethnic/religious bigot?? Between me and your master and Lord who is the bigot?

3 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Between me and Buhari who do you think is an ethnic/religious bigot?? Between me and your master and Lord who is the bigot?

Seriously you are

As a know body you are like this

If wealth and fame arrives

You will be worse off

You know you can’t know a mans attitude till he’s rich or famous
Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously you are

As a know body you are like this

If wealth and fame arrives

You will be worse off

You know you can’t know a mans attitude till he’s rich or famous

You are a complete illiterate. Complete one. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are a complete illiterate. Complete one. Lol.

E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am

LMAO.
I feel so sorry for you..I really do..I don't even know where I'd start from. Wetin I wan tell you now wey you go understand?? I just dey pity you..

2 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by saaron(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
If that is the case, then APC were behind boko haram terrorist activities during the last administration. Abi no be so? Bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Blame PDP For Plateau Bloodbath – Buhari Media Organisation by engineerboat(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

This is what I called constructive opposition

Cool

Not like those online miscreants

Firefire abi nah fire fighter come and learn from a refined wailer

I want to believe PMB wlll bring out the perpetators.

Those killings are inhumane

(1) (Reply)

We Have Prayed For Nigeria, Expect Change – Osinbajo Tells Citizens / 36 PDP States And FCT Local Govt Leaders Backs Bafarawa / Constituency Project Allocation For Every State 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.