Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? (3819 Views)

Am I Dating A Ghost.??help / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / Advice Needed, My Cousin And I Dating Same Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Franky826: 3:08am On Jul 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:
I've experienced something like this b4 turned out she was married.....still living with her husband oooo..no kids though.

She never told anyone she was married in the office when she joined us, her employee profile was on single.

When I found out on face book I was shocked, she was smart to not use her real name on face book spelling oluwaseun as holuwahshewun...but Facebook friend suggestion just brought her to me randomly as per friend of friend..
I just bone, break up with her, she begged me, and apologized if she wronged me in anyway i didn't tell her anything...whatever came out of that hole in her face was gonna be a lie to me....
My conclusion was her marriage was lacking good sex, or she was no longer happy in it, or she wanted to carry belle home mayb the husband cant do..cos she was always asking for skin-diving paroles.....

She works in a Telecom company?
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Franky826: 3:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Allow her get comfortable with you. She might have a past or present she's not so proud of. There is a secret to getting someone open up to you. If you want someone to tell you their secret tell them yours first and you'll be surprised at the amount of truth, details and confessions they've bottled up. Works every time. So don't rush her. Besides y'all still in an early relationship.
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Franky826:

She works in a Telecom company?

fBI....welldone.....no be only telecom...na television
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Franky826: 3:53am On Jul 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

fBI....welldone.....no be only telecom...na television

That was a simple question. No harm intended.

Been in a situation as yours hence the question.

It's no big deal to answer yes or no.
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Franky826:

That was a simple question. No harm intended.

Been in a situation as yours hence the question.

It's no big deal to answer yes or no.

U should have asked me in private...u know how many pple come here naa.....okay she's not in telecom

1 Like

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by ODeva(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2018
eikechukwu8:
she was just employed into the company, and she is to work under me, she is new, so people doesnt know much about her
Didn't she submit any cv? Is she not on facebook?
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by ladygudhead(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
How do you allow someone who's so secretive about her life get so close to you to the extent of passing nights at your place. The earlier you tell her to say things about herself the better for you
You posts are always matured and wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES, Do You Remember This Naughty Thing...What Is the Name? [PICTURE] / ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos / I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.