Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,749 members, 7,952,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) (39738 Views)

Sean Kingston Booked Into Florida Jail After $1M Fraud (Video) / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by footballflaver: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin

STAR BOY

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by famiebee(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
praizblog:
How is this possible, Wizkid Says he has been booked for 3yrs

Real star boy

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/watt-wizkid-says-he-has-been-booked-till-2021/

All these lying children Sha...3 years ko, 3 decades ni
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
When a small boy starts cuming inside a women dat senior her, wat do u expect again??
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Vornic: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Not possible, that would be a foolish business deal for all involved

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
A simple okrika would look so good on this guy than all these cocaine-inspired collections from overhyped designers.

Always off-putting in his style.
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by benjanny(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
When God remember you,even the devil will bow down for you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Richkid97(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
He’s talking of a record deal he recently sign with skepta record label in Uk
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by namenamename: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS WIZKID IS GETTING SO SKINNY AND LOOKING HOMELESS...TOO MUCH WEED AND DRUGS.
olamide just dey fat ni tie
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by lawrence2top(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] The frog voice will soon post his own...
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Dlinkstechups(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Munzy14:

story. It is too much stress and sex.
This two things drain a man.
seriously the dude can smoke for Africa oh...... Every time ave met with him its always brown wrap
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Iseoluwani: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
davodyguy:

That's a bloody lie.
There are some things you don't take literally.

Pastor Adeboye of RCCG is also booked till 2026. How? Holy Ghost Service comes up monthly, all you have to do is to calculate the number of months and claim pastor Adeboye is booked till 2030(If he's still alive by then) cost he's the host of the service every month.

As for the gospel artists, its simple.
Nathaniel Bassey would play at Experience, 2018 in December,
Nathaniel bassey would also play during the RCCG convention.
Other churches would have annual events that they've penciled down Nathaniel Bassey.

Possibly, that's what WizKid is saying

I get your point but honestly it is possible, I speak about Christians ooo
I called senwele for my wife's concert even before the issue of money, she was particular about the date if she was going to be available

same with TOPE ALABI, they are mostly booked by churches sometimes they have to attend to two ministrations in one night, it even happened to my wife who is an upcoming minister too.

however for we Christian folks its rare to have a 3years booked plan esp in music because the I believe the Holy Spirit , the spirit of truth will guide the ministrel.

Evangelist BONNKE USUALLY HAVE CLOSE TO 5YRS PLAN FOR HIS OWN SCHEDULED EVANGELISTIC WORK TOO..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Diso60090(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68956124:
Possible .
Possible.
Possible.

He is balling big time.
Hustle and don't envy, there is time for everyone, this is his time!

#DontDull! cheesy grin wink

You are a dull boi
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by bionixs: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
thesicilian:
Pray for good health, long life and prosperity.
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by CharleyBright(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bokked by who?
Illuminat...? undecided

OK, we don hear
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by chronique(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Even the legendary Michael Jackson and Robert Sylvester Kelly weren't fully booked for 3 years in a row when they were the hottest selling acts in the world. Nigerian artists and dumb lies are like rice and stew.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by namenamename: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnstar:

Most important thing
Bank account getting fatter

tongue
of what use is the money if dies now
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by zudozz: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
ps wt re they booking him for?
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Silvermoney: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
ko40:
Hope dey have paid u in advance? tor cos i no wan hear complain later about how dey take cheat u.

It's even worse if he has been paid in advance.

After blowing the money in a jiffy (as he would definitely do), he would still be contractually bound to perform like a slave for the next three years. That sort of thing sucks.
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Orpe7(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
By His Grace. Cus God dey watch u for 3D o
Be careful
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
people, this doesn't mean he has a show every week for the next three years, he might have just one booking in 2021.
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Qwerty61(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bleep him
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by gmaribel(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Weedkid
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by menix(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS WIZKID IS GETTING SO SKINNY AND LOOKING HOMELESS...TOO MUCH WEED AND DRUGS.

But U Don't look Better either..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Lastanza: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
davodyguy:

That's a bloody lie.
There are some things you don't take literally.

Pastor Adeboye of RCCG is also booked till 2026. How? Holy Ghost Service comes up monthly, all you have to do is to calculate the number of months and claim pastor Adeboye is booked till 2030(If he's still alive by then) cost he's the host of the service every month.

As for the gospel artists, its simple.
Nathaniel Bassey would December,
Nathaniel bassey would also play during the RCCG convention.
Other churches would have annual events that they've penciled down Nathaniel Bassey.

Possibly, that's what WizKid is saying

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Mubarak05(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
dkronicle:
The way wey Nairalanders take know say wizkid like weed dey surprise me. So dem dey chill with am. One thing capable of making a guy lose weight is stress,sex and sickness. Psychological and scientifically we are supposed to know that this guy is going through stress.
To perform in two shows in one night and different locations. Nigga is stressing his brain. The work of the weed is to relax his brain. Indica may be his strain.
Anyways me i be olodo. I just wan talk

don't you follow him on instagram
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Jarus(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
PR.

That was how his PR people went to plant news in blogs that he would play at World Cup opening.

If I had N5m to spend on party now, I will get him for a show next month.

Lie lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by Nathan2016: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
adegeye38:

D guy is addicted to weed every knows, he needs help

olodo

u r d one that needs help

weed is legal in canada. Go and preach to them on how you are better than them.

U b wizzy hype man to know he smokes

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by 91119111c(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
std inclusive
Munzy14:
story. It is too much stress and sex. This two things drain a man.
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by skallion7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
chronique:
Even the legendary Michael Jackson and Robert Sylvester Kelly weren't fully booked for 3 years in a row when they were the hottest selling acts in the world. Nigerian artists and dumb lies are like rice and stew.
and so what, you've inferior complexity
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iseoluwani:

I get your point but honestly it is possible, I speak about Christians ooo
I called senwele for my wife's concert even before the issue of money, she was particular about the date if she was going to be available

same with TOPE ALABI, they are mostly booked by churches sometimes they have to attend to two ministrations in one night, it even happened to my wife who is an upcoming minister too.

however for we Christian folks its rare to have a 3years booked plan esp in music because the I believe the Holy Spirit , the spirit of truth will guide the ministrel.

Evangelist BONNKE USUALLY HAVE CLOSE TO 5YRS PLAN FOR HIS OWN SCHEDULED EVANGELISTIC WORK TOO..
I am the manager for Senwele
Come consult me
Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
skallion7:
and so what, you've inferior complexity

do you know what inferiority complex means? do you know what music business is about at all? there is no way he can be fully booked for the next 3 years. not everyone is a novice and not everyone is a dullard to swallow blatant lies.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) by kingdan8: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
GloriaNinja:
na ur weed and drugs grin
GloriaNinja:
na ur weed and drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her / D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.