Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce (561 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by information1: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Senator Ben Bruce in a series of tweet this morning has exposed how hurt he is over the way former president Goodluck Jonathan was treated all because he is a gentleman.

He tweeted;

‘Former President Jonathan is my constituent. I am his Senator. I watched for years as a few people attacked him unjustly and now praise the powers that be for those very same actions. My heart bleeds when I see what they did to a good man whose only crime was being too gentle!’ he tweeted.

https://talkgeria.com/former-president-jonathan-is-my-constituent-ben-bruce/

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by information1: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by phemmyutd(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
So that's the picture of your constituency project?

You are truly reasoning like Obanikoro

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by Anigreat: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, THE BEST WE EVER HAD IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin grin grin

phemmyutd:
So that's the picture of your constituency project?

You are truly reasoning like Obanikoro
Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
I do not pity Nigerians for the deaths and poverty they experience under Buhari. They rejected Transformation but wanted Change, but they got a 'Change' they did not bargain for.

I am excited for the karma befalling Nigerians, and if they vote for Buhari again, it will be their greatest undoing. The Fulanis will chase them away and rename their villages.
Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by Terminator1234g: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bunch of thieves
Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by hisbanneroflove: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
In every generation there are people destined to overhaul and re-establish. The pitiful situation of Nigeria is calling for men and women who appeared predestined for the restoration of our nation’s peace and together at this very time. As earlier said in my previous article, Nigeria government by its silence is destroying and killing the next generation meant to repair our nation. The death of innocent Children in Plateau is a clear indication of government resolution not to allow Nigeria next generation of Dangotes, Steve Jobs, Otedolas, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates to see the light of the day.
The only four people that can stop these killings if only they are ready to have their names written in gold in Nations is Senator Bruce, Sani, Abaribe and Melaye. They will be surprise at the rise of nations in support of their stand. These are the only voice that commend Presidency respect.
The reward of good job is probably more work and the reward for bad job is no work but not with Buhari and his service chiefs.
Let the Senate rise. Buhari advanced on of Nigeria frustration to rise to power in 2015. This is another opportunity for anyone ready to have their name remembered in our national history. Mary Mitchell Slessor stopped the killing of twins to remain ever relevant in our history. Senator Bruce, Sani, Abaribe and Melaye, please, raise your voice.
Re: Former President Jonathan Is My Constituent - Ben Bruce by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
No wonder no any developments in that part of bayelsa state. I SMH for this 2 dullards citizens of bayelsa state that has know use to the community undecided

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Governor Ortom’s Reported Exit From The Party / We’re Not Interested In 2023 Presidency- Igbo Leaders Say, Give Reasons / Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.