Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,966 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? (609 Views)

Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? by salvationproject(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
We all know that the match between France and Argentina today could have been between France and Nigeria if not for some mistakes and circumstances that we don’t really know who to put them on.

Nevertheless, the match have been played and it saw France dominating the day with a 4 to 3 goals win over Argentina. But somehow I do sincerely believe that the super eagles are stronger than both teams. Reasons being that our team was able to hold Argentina to a 2 – 1 win over us which Messi confessed was not easy but here we have France playing Argentina and both can’t hold each other down as goals continue pouring in.

Now the question is : Do you think Nigeria Super Eagles could have won the France team assuming they are the one’s involved in the just concluded tournament.

Drop Your Thoughts Below…

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/let-assume-nigeria-vs-france-who-would-have-won-the-tournament/

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? by Princesaha: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmm....they would have trashed us today like 6-0.
Re: Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? by bestower: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
The kind beating we go receive from France go pass person wey go hiss infront of a soldier wey never collect him salary.....

1 Like

Re: Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? by saxby(f): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2018
had we met France i would have visited betway.ng to stake on Nigeria cos i dont see France beating Nigeria o.
Re: Let Assume!!! Nigeria Vs France – Who Would Have Won The Tournament? by Abdstrakt(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
They’ll beat us like we stole from them. Even if betway give us 100 odds to win I still wouldn’t bet on us winning grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Real Madrid Signings / What Caused Brazil's Exit From The FIFA Wc / World Cup Final: France Or Croatia? Which Side Are You With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.