Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples (1368 Views)

3 Things True Lovers Never Say To Each Other / Why True Love Is Far From Me / True Lovers:does He Still Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by micronut(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Do you know that sometimes love is not enough to push a good relationship to permanent site? – that is, Marriage.

Yeah, sometimes deciding to marry each other takes more than mere loving, because of certain inherent factors that are also too big to overlook, except, when one has seriously determine to risk all odds and make it work.

Have you ever seen two lovers who still speak good of their one time relationships that you wonder why they are no longer together?

Well, that’s a sign that love is not enough, and certain heavy issues have been considered, where each person has to move on, even when the love and feeling are still there.

It is a hard decision to let go, but for the benefits of both sides, cutting it off can do more goods, and because you might always meet a better person, it is not a bad choice to make, sometimes.

Here are 5 reasons why true lovers may never end up as couples;

1. Health Issues: This has to do with genotype incompatibility often. For example, An AS guy who fall in love with another AS girl, may not want to take the risk of becoming couples, because of the health crisis that might affect children from such marriage.

When you look at the pains that children with sickle cell anemia pass through to live, many lovers will understand that quitting is sometimes cool, and not only because of the plight of the innocent child but also because of the financial burdens, they will knowingly put themselves into. Hence, many cut it off, and would never forget the beautiful memories once shared.

2. Personality Differences : Ever seen a guy who tells you he loves a girl so much but he can’t marry her? Or a girl tells you so much about one wonderful guy who is only good as a friend to keep around or as bestie?

Well personality differences play a key role here. Many Adults understand that going into marriage with someone must involve a lot of questions – to be sure of moving with the right person, but because many can’t find concrete answers to many of these very important questions, due to personality differences, they often halt the relationship.

E.g A temperamental person who marries someone like him or her should know they are building a house of commotion already.

Also, a dirty girl shouldn’t marry a dirty guy, to avoid smelly house.. Lol, funny but its the truth.

Similarly, If the husband is not organized, the wife should be, at least, otherwise, family will suffer from poor planning.

Again, If the wife is not a patient person, the husband should be, but when both have same bad sides, complementing goes wrong in a big way. As a result of these characters incompatibility, many realize where to end it quickly.

3. Religion Differences: This is another stumbling block to marrying for love alone. Except, where either of the lover is willing to take on the religion of the other or there is an agreement for each to practice his or her religion, such relationship often ends with only lofty memories.

Here, Issues like what become of the religion of the children in the face of clashes of religion practice, upbringing of both partners by background and many more are factors that act as barriers to taking a stand.

4. Parental Consent
: Because we are Africans, parents are such important factors who decide if a relationship will lead to marriage or not.

Many a times, we stop serious relationship because of parental stands, from either the father or the mother.

Issues like; “No, you can not marry her, my spirit rejects her”, “He is from one tribe that I would never open my eyes to allow you to go and pick from husband from, the maltreat wives”, or the family doesn’t have a good image and many other funny reasons. Lol

Although, many lovers have weathered this storm, where some ended up saying, “I thank God, I didn’t change my mind” and some till now, are regretting it, saying “…and my parents warned me oo..”

When you look at people’s who had taken these steps of ignoring parental warnings, you might not want to jump the gun, hence the beautiful relationship ends.

Read more here

http://naijalocals.com.ng/2018/06/27/5-reasons-why-true-lovers-may-not-end-up-as-couples/

Well, having said all these, and just have to weigh the pros and cons, by asking salient questions like; Does it worth, Won’t I regret it? Can we end up as happy couples? Can I bear these risks? Does it really matter?

Finding answers to these questions will surely guide when you find your self in this state. Like the elders will say, If it faces you from the front, spank it, if it does same to you from the back, do the same and when yourself in a lonely state, rethink and take a stand – Meaning only you can help yourself.

Well, I personally believe love should conquer though, except when serious risks are involved. Or, What do you think? Drop your comments.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Fesomu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Op don't remind me of my sad past abeg

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by micronut(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fesomu:
Op don't remind me of my sad past abeg

Hmn...Oh sorry about that mam
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
If you love someone, you will go with them even if they are going to hell fire
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Ytea(f): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Love definitely isn't enough. Been there.
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by micronut(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
If you love someone, you will go with them even if they are going to hell fire

It is not always that easy, especially when you consider very many serious underlining factors.
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by micronut(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ytea:
That's it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Zimri(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Caste System
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by mycare(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ytea:
O ya my elder sister in the business smiley

What is it to be done
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Ytea(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
mycare:
O ya my elder sister in the business smiley
What is it to be done
This man, face your focus na.
Re: 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
You made serious points here man

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences. Strangers Living In Ibadan, Oyo State / Pre-wedding: Over Fine They Rush Them / Strictly For Women Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.