Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

“90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa (607 Views)

I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by TheArticleNG(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has insisted that Nigerian men prefer plus size women for marriage.

Speaking with Punch, she said she was comfortable with her big size.

Amusa stated, “As far as I am concerned, I have always been very comfortable in my own body. I realised that fingers are not equal and everybody has their own way of thinking and they are entitled to their own opinion, so I cannot crucify anyone about how they feel about my size.”

“However, I have always been comfortable in my skin. “It has always been easy for me to get clothes I like, but there are times that you see some trendy outfits that would not fit because I am plus sized. Despite that, there are a lot of beautiful products for plus size women that would not even look good on slim girls.” She also insisted that men would rather go for plus size women when they wanted to get married.”

“Yes, I know they do. Ninety per cent of African men would go for plus size women because we are very ‘accommodating’. I think the only reason a man would go for a slim lady is due to the ‘slay mama’ trend on social media, but when men want to settle, they go for plus size women,” she stated.

Source http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/06/30/90-of-african-men-prefer-plus-size-women-for-marriage-actress-dayo-amusa/

Lalasticlala

Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin

I'm proud to say I'm among the 10%

1 Like

Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by ClassRep001: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yeah no doubt about that but not all these afonjas plus size women with stretch marks occupying 90% of the ass arena and shapeless boobs looking like a spoilt football.

The likes of Eniola badmus comes to mind
Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by Heartbreaker007(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
What's this one saying
Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by Tamarapetty(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Which africa is she talking about??
Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by olayinex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Watin dey do dis 1, y er u saying this to look than, tak for ur self not for everyone
Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by victorian(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
I don't know if it's 90percent o. But all my Orobo friends are married. While the slim ones? some are married and some are still single...it depend on choice.
Re: “90% Of African Men Prefer Plus Size Women For Marriage.” — Actress, Dayo Amusa by thesicilian: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Just consoling herself

(1) (Reply)

David Pays A Visit To The Ooni Of Ile-ife (photos)humble OBO / Tina Turner Son, Craig Turner, Dead In Apparent Suicide / Young John Feat. Wizkid & Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.