Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ex Miss Nigeria, Akudo, Opens Up On Her 10-yr Migraine Struggle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Miss Nigeria, Akudo, Opens Up On Her 10-yr Migraine Struggle (494 Views)

Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo / Ex-Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo, Bags MBA From U.K University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Nigeria, Akudo, Opens Up On Her 10-yr Migraine Struggle by teddynaijaboy: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerian lawyer and beauty queen, Ezinne Akudo Anyaoha who was crowned Miss Nigeria in July, 2013 has opened up on her 10 year migraine struggle.

The 29 year old Imo State indigene revealed how migraine has affected her lifestyle over the years.

Ezinne Akudo Anyaoha posting a picture of herself on Instagram, wrote about how migraine had made her sleep with ice on her forehead. She wrote;

Does anyone else suffer migraines the way I do? I’m talking about the kind of headache that makes you throw up and keeps you in bed for at least 2 days. Painkillers don’t work for me anymore lol. Some days I can’t sleep without ice or a cold towel on my forehead

Direct sunlight, any bright light, loud sound, tight wig, the smell of coffee and sometimes stress trigger mine but mostly light...

I can’t even look at a computer screen without my glasses(I’m not short or long sighted) and you can’t catch me anywhere outside without sun shades. If not..hmmm.

Sometimes when I have a migraine and it’s night time, I must drive with sun shades on because some Nigerians don’t understand what full headlights are for..hiss!

I hear there’s no cure for migraines and it’s basically managed by lifestyle.
Anyway...What triggers yours? And what lifestyle helps you manage it? I’m tired. Almost 10 years now

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ex-miss-nigeria-akudo-opens-up-on-her-10-yr-migraine-struggle/

Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

5 Things About Comedian AY You Can't Find On The Internet / 15 Nigerian Celebrity Single Mom Who Look Hotter Than Some Single Ladies / ‘In my world, $100,000 is still maintain/sustain money’ – Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.