Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar (860 Views)

UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation / Thieves Stole Money In Senator’s Car, Says Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Naijaalive(m): 1:57am On Jul 01, 2018

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President, has maintained that he never stole money while in government.

The Waziri of Adamawa, who was the number two man during the administration of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, said his ex-boss would have exposed him if he had stolen “government money.”

Abubakar made this disclosure while speaking with a veteran journalist, Dele Momodu.

He also declared that he was prepared to travel to the United States, US, if the country’s diplomatic authorities approve his application for visa.

Abubakar said he applied for visa at the U.S Embassy but was not granted.

He said Nigerian youth are being hoodwinked by the antics of his detractors, but acknowledged their boldness in challenging him over the U.S. visa baggage and other politically-toxic issues around his ambition.

“The youth have every right to ask and be answered convincingly. The youth of today are confident and bold. No leader can treat them as nobody.

“But in my case, they have been lied to about Atiku and fed with a lot of propaganda.

“If America says come today, I will board the flight and go there soonest.

“I applied to America for visa which was not granted. A man who is afraid of being arrested won’t go near the American Embassy, it is simple logic,” Abubakar said.

He continued, “If America says come today, I will board the flight and go there soonest. Perhaps, America was fed with lies about me. It is normal in politics. The Indian and Kenyan leaders could not visit America at a time. America is not like Nigeria where we convict people on the pages of newspapers.

“I have thrown the challenge repeatedly that anyone who has any corrupt charges against me should come forward. I never stole government money. Do you think President Obasanjo would not have exposed me if there was any such act of stealing?”

https://gist-pedia..com/2018/07/i-never-stole-money-while-in-government-atiku-abubakar.html
Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2018
This thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by CoolFreeday(m): 2:10am On Jul 01, 2018
OK but still, no vacancy in villa

3 Likes

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by hakeem4(m): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2018
He didn’t steal Nigerias money, he just kept the money away from Nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2018
hakeem4:
He didn’t steal Nigerias money, he just kept the money away from Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Y Grandma is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Y Grandma is a virgin too
Atiku was indicted for collecting $2million dollar bribes from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account and laundering $40 million dollars. That is why he is banned from USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by SamAzing: 2:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Atiku seems to be a lesser evil.

And yes, conversion of money is different from stealing. Lol
Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 01, 2018
SamAzing:
Atiku seems to be a lesser evil.

And yes, conversion of money is different from stealing. Lol
Atiku will steal every single penny in the federation account and corner all the oil blocks. We can't be trusted-someone banned from the USA for bribery and money laundering is who you want to rule the country? You well so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Fiaburnthem: 3:14am On Jul 01, 2018
So this man is not ashamed of himself to say he did not steal when he was in government errrh... So who then now stole the money even during his time as custom boss... Chai, now I know there is no Saint among all of this politicians. In fact make...........

2 Likes

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Sagamaje(m): 3:39am On Jul 01, 2018
The drunkard above me thinks his god Foolhari never stole when he was PTDF chairman. Atiku is far better than Buhari Mr dullardeen

2 Likes

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Paperwhite(m): 3:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Atiku you stole Nigerian money but invested some in Nigeria thereby developing the economy unlike the Santimonious Buhari thief that never even developed himself,became enterprising or humanitarian.

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by dawno2008(m): 4:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Yeah yeah, I remember it was me that stole the money,ma bad cool

IDIIIAAATTT.....

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
OK but still, no vacancy in villa

There is a large Vacuum in Aso Rock that must be filled in 2019
Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 4:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
Atiku you stole Nigerian money but invested some in Nigeria thereby developing the economy unlike the Santimonious Buhari thief that never even developed himself,became enterprising or humanitarian.

I doubt he ever really had access to really steal with the way Obasanjo clipped his wings ...yes he used the office of the Vice president to secure lucrative terms and deals for intels and positioned Intel's properly as a cash cow then even after thatvit suffered under Abacha
Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by FastShipping: 5:09am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is a large Vacuum in Aso Rock that must be filled in 2019

Yes very large vacuum but who do you seriously think can beat buhari? If any of you thinks Atiku has a chance, you must be living in another planet. Less than a year away from presidential election and no serious candidate to take on Buhari. I'm afraid Buhari is going to win again. Atiku has no chance in this contest. PDP won't make mistake of nominating another Fulani in Atiku who has just moved from APC to PDP. Go on YouTube and see Atiku berating same PDP in 2010, 2014 and 2015. PDP better get serious and find candidate that can appeal to all sections of Nigeria or else they are going to face another defeat. They should do that quickly.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by ipobarethieves: 5:12am On Jul 01, 2018
sad enter plane go tell demand in Amelika. If u are thief or not,according to the popular IB man,Amelika will knw

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by ipobarethieves: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2018
sad cool grin ur money grow on tree

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by taiwiki(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Nigerian politicians can be so funny eh

Gone are those days when they will say we will build house for everyone, 24/7 power supply, good roads blablabla..

Now they are all saying I've never stolen or I won't steal....

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2018
FastShipping:

Yes very large vacuum but who do you seriously think can beat buhari? If any of you thinks Atiku has a chance, you must be living in another planet. Less than a year away from presidential election and no serious candidate to take on Buhari. I'm afraid Buhari is going to win again. Atiku has no chance in this contest. PDP won't make mistake of nominating another Fulani in Atiku who has just moved from APC to PDP. Go on YouTube and see Atiku berating same PDP in 2010, 2014 and 2015. PDP better get serious and find candidate that can appeal to all sections of Nigeria or else they are going to face another defeat. They should do that quickly.

Don't worry trust me When I tell you this is Buharis last tenure ... Remember that less than one year to the election Buharis performance is also worsening and the electorates are taking note
Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Mimee803: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Please someone help me with that "My chest!" meme...help a sister.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2018
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by femi4: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Let me ask Genevieve

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by muykem: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Atiku, majority of Nigerian has rejected you. Let assume they feed us with propaganda so America was also feed with propaganda haba.

1 Like

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by BlackBaron: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
It's very early in the day and he's already LYING. We need nothing of his type to smell power.
Isn't his counterpart a convicted felon but here he is in a country where questionable characters can declare for Presidency.

Another Crook just like the past and present Presidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Stole Money While In Government - Atiku Abubakar by omowolewa: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Heeeeeeaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! bring down this trend before OBJ sees it, he will finish Atiku with letters and books

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power Cut Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At Abuja Railway Commissioning / Babba Kaita Emerges As Apc Senatorial Candidate For Katsina North Senate seat / Tambuwal Dumps PDP, Leads 10,000 To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.