Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,080 members, 7,916,141 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album (45244 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by Rossikki: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
YoungFr:

Thanks for the correction Old Man grin grin grin grin
No wahala. cool
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by perdollar(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoadeleye:
Please when and how did he feature Micheal Jackson?
if na yahoo yahoo now u go know hw d money tek enter account.
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

I'm a big fan on Cole..... the album to you might not be overrated, to me it might be,we HAVE our own opinion...... jcoles last album before this was mad and on point, compared to this, note I never meant the album is trash, I'm just sayin Cole ain't the same Cole we(i) used to know.... there are alot of his old songs I still vibe to till date, compote to the songs on KOD, the album is on point but not like Forest hill..... and u can't compare Cole and Kendrick Lamar bro

Why shouldn't Cole and Kendrick be compared? Not a fan of comparisons tho....
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by ChampagnePapiii(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Why shouldn't Cole and Kendrick be compared? Not a fan of comparisons tho....

cuz Kendrick Lamar is better

1 Like

Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by Tonimordred(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
25 tracks na 2albums 4 naija
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

Your Opinion!
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by otipoju(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
YoungFr:
Soon American will start ignoring their songs for our own, same way we ignored our music for their in early 2000s

It won't happen... black Americans are not as open minded nor accommodating as Nigerians.
Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by robertito7(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

ok I agree with you bro k_dot is better but they are not very much apart.. Have you listened to them on black Friday ..they have mad respect for each other.. Have you listened to control by big Sean ..kdots part..and also note to self from forest hill drive...as far as talents go the leaders of the rap game now kdot jcole drizzy and wale...i mean rap

1 Like

Re: Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album by robertito7(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Your Opinion!
its actually a popular opinion not just his...but the margin is close

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.