Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25922 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Kenya , Ghana , South Africa,botswana?

Besides the fact that,

1.We are smarter than them.
2. We are more good looking and lighter skin.
3. Our country is better developed than them.
4 . Majority of them live in slums .
5. We have better sports especially football.
6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
7. Our movies are well reknowed and loved.
8. We have some of the best universities in Africa.
9. Our country is the biggest in Africa.
10. We have the biggest GDP.
11. Our men have bigger joysticks.
12. We are loud and intimidating and talk better than them.
13. We speak better English.
14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.
15. We are more industrious .
16. We are more travelled and exposed .
17. We own more passports.
18. We have more cities than them with good economy.
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
20. We drive better cars , naija has the biggest car market.
21. We have more higher middle class people.
22. We have more rich and classy people, and women are expensive.
23. When Nigeria sneeze the whole continent comes to a stand still.
24. We enjoy at least 9 hrs of electricity.
25. We are the most literate in the continent and possible the world.
26. We have helped many of them.
27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
28. When white people think of Africa, they think Nigeria and not them.
29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.

Please add yours .
couldn't help but reply! Oh my God!!! what utter drivelgringringrin Lemme school you ignoramus..
1 smarter in terms of what? Has your supposed *smartness" made Naija a better country than the ones you mentioned? yes? No?
2 Lightskin does not to equate beauty. Anyways South Africans and Batswana are far more lightskinned due to our admixture with Khoisan trybes. We also have the most beautiful women by far!
3 Newsflash! You country is the least developed compared to these countries
4 More people in Naija live in slums than people in SA, Kenya and Botswana. Most of you live under $1 a day
5 You are better in football not sports. SA partakes in far more varied sports disciplines than Nigeria.There's a reason why you always fail at the Olympics. Can you honestly compete with SA swimmers and Kenyan runners? LOL!
6 SA has better musicians overall, more variety in our music not just Afrobeat, we are better vocally, lyrically have better music arrangement, have more music genres. BET awards are nothing more than glorified "popularity contests" and a South African artist just won it a week ago, (no biggie)SA has most Grammys in Africa who can top that? definitely not your overrated Wizkid.
7 Your movies are loved by undiscerning audiences and are of low quality, low quality sound, storyline, acting, camera work etc basically "glorified home videos"...on the other hand SA movies are regularly screened at movie festivals from all over the world like Cannes and Berlin etc and have an Oscar due to the unmatched quality in Africa
8 The Best Universities are located in RSA and some of our high schools are even better than your elite Universities
9 Yes, you are the most populous country in Africa and nature's dealt you a heavy blow. Deal with it!!
10. That may be but GDP is utterly useless when most of you are suffering. Purely cosmetic
11.Can you honestly brag about a big pen.is? Honestly?
12.Yes you are loud and abrasive as hell, one of the reasons you are shuned in these countries. Absolutely nothing of this character trait to be proud of!
13.Leave english to the English, what matters is we speak our indigenous languages better, besides, I see English being massacred Nigerians on a daily basis this site and others. Can a whiteman speak Igbo?
14.SA has famous people too. Is there anyone more famous than Mandela in Africa? We have Trevor Noah, Charlie Theron, Caster Semenya, Black Coffee etc
15.More industrious? With what? What's there to show that you are? Nothing.
16.True, Nigerians are found absolutely everywhere but are you more exposed? You personally don't seem exposed at all still bragging of 9hr electricity and pen.ises this day and age.LOL
17.Nigeria has free visas to countries like Chad and Bangladesh. One of the most useless passports
18. More cities? Are they comparable to Nairobi, Gaborone, Cape Town, Mombasa etc?
19.They are not lazy? All of them? You know every Nigerian man?
20. Nice try. South Africa has the highest number of cars per capita in Africa. We have cars that won't be found on Nigerian roads or the lack thereof.
21.That honour goes to South Africa again
22. You simply can't quantify the number of classy people in a country. Where is class in people who kill each other for human parts? Or people who believe in money rituals etc
23. Maybe in the West African region, SA is oblivious when Naija sneezes. Actually it's the other way around. LOL
24. SA and Botswana have 24 hr electricity. In an age whereby some countries are planning of building skyscrapers on seas you are bragging of 9hour electricity and penis.es.
25. SA's literacy rate dwarfs that of Naija with SA kids having excess to primary school than Nigerian kids. You have more people who cannot read and write than SA
26. We helped your economy by introducing services in the retail and telecommunications sector amongst others therefore creating employment for Nigerians. No Nigerian company is doing that in Botswana or SA
27. You don't come to these countries to dominate but to destroy. The loudmouth culture you keep bragging about is actually a turn-off and shuned by locals.
28.And yet South Africa is the gateway to Africa in absolutely everything. New movies, gadgets etc premier here, Oprah has a school here, The cricket, rugby, soccer world cups were held here, we are the #1 tourist destination in Africa meaning tourists would rather visit SA than Nigeria
29. "Most white people" visit where since your tourism industry is none existent? Who dare visits Naija anyways? Like I said #1 tourist destination on the continent meaning your beloved whites visit here than there. BTW how is being married by white people an achievement? I see a lot of these interracial relationships right here in SA and your inferiority complexed village bumpkin self still marvels at this anomaly.

Tell me again why would we be jealous of you? Come up with a better list, this one's a joke!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2018
DrayZee:
All of you need to learn oh. Even if Nigeria looks like Dubai, it would still be, by definition, a Third World country.
You don't become a First World country by development. It was determined based on alliances fomed (or the lack thereof) in the past.

And you people need to realise that this OP is just a non-Nigerian troll trying to make Nigerians degrade themselves. Look at all her threads. It's all unprovoked shades thrown at other countries. Stop taking the OP seriously.
But Nigerians are always throwing shades at other countries, she's not doing anything you don't do

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
But Nigerians are always throwing shades at other countries, she's not doing anything you don't do
This is what happens when people like the OP are allowed to thrive. Now you think all Nigerians throw shades at other countries.
Many Nigerians don't even care about other countries. Throwing shade is out of the question.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2018
DrayZee:

This is what happens when people like the OP are allowed to thrive. Now you think all Nigerians throw shades at other countries.
Most Nigerians don't even care about other countries. Throwing shade is out of the question.

You are embarasing yourself trying to be apologetic to that SA illiterate. You know how much hate and jealousy that guy and his compatriots have for Nigeria and Nigerians? . They hate that we are the giant and better than them in everything. You are a disgrace.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are embarasing yourself trying to be apologetic to that SA illiterate. You know how much hate and jealousy that guy and his compatriots have for Nigeria and Nigerians? . They hate that we are the giant and better than them in everything. You are a disgrace.
Their hate isn't affecting me in any way. Your hate isn't affecting me either. If only actual Nigerians would ignore you and care more about their country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2018
DrayZee:

Their hate isn't affecting me in any way. Your hate isn't affecting me either. If only actual Nigerians would ignore you and care more about their country.

You are a coward.leave this thread. You see all these SA insulting Nigerians on this thread and you can't do anything. Weakling idiot.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are a coward.leave this thread. You see all these SA insulting Nigerians on this thread and you can't do anything. Weakling idiot.
I wonder what country you're from undecided
Botswana? Probably not
Kenya? Likely
South Africa? Most likely
This your reverse psychology is working almost flawlessly. It seems I'm the only flaw tongue
You know a lot about Nigeria though. One would be forced to think you're actually Nigerian shocked (a retardëd one albeit). But I don't think so.
I also don't think you're done just yet.
Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by arushiuga(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.

Please add yours .
[/s]Grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
couldn't help but reply! Oh my God!!! what utter drivelgringringrin Lemme school you ignoramus..
1 smarter in terms of what? Has your supposed *smartness" made Naija a better country than the ones you mentioned? yes? No?

Can you scam us ? No but We can definitely take your savings , stupid mofo. Can your number of cities measure ours? . How many people you have in America and Europe? grin. Do you have sonyika and dangote ? .

2 Lightskin does not to equate beauty. Anyways South Africans and Batswana are far more lightskinned due to our admixture with Khoisan trybes. We also have the most beautiful women by far!

Lol, you be deceiving yourselves posting pictures of black Americans and Ethiopians claiming SA grin. Idiots who do you think you are fooling. That silly thread is not entertained because it's useless and fake. Charcoal forming light, go buy a good cream before it's too late.

3 Newsflash! You country is the least developed compared to these countries

Lol, says a jealous slave who's never been to naija . We have more developed cities than you . You only have cape town and Johannesburg and they can't even beat abuja you fool.

4 More people in Naija live in slums than people in SA, Kenya and Botswana. Most of you live under $1 a day

Keep deluding yourself , how many billionaires and private jets you people have ? grin. Jealous , lazy mofos.

5 You are better in football not sports. SA partakes in far more varied sports disciplines than Nigeria.There's a reason why you always fail at the Olympics. Can you honestly compete with SA swimmers and Kenyan runners? LOL!

You are a big fool. You think naija don't have other sports? Can you beat us in basketball and rugby ? Stupid.

6 SA has better musicians overall, more variety in our music not just Afrobeat, we are better vocally, lyrically have better music arrangement, have more music genres. BET awards are nothing more than glorified "popularity contests" and a South African artist just won it a week ago, (no biggie)SA has most Grammys in Africa who can top that? definitely not your overrated Wizkid.

Lmfao these people never seem to amaze me with reckless lies.
You mean you believe there is an African that can rival the status and fame enjoyed by fela kuti ? grin the first African to sing in world stages , did your grand. fathers perform in America and London? grin stupid is your name. SA has Grammys grin grin grin? Fool , no African has Grammy, only Nigeria, go and read a fckn book for godsake. Bet means the Americans value you , fool and you are famous. Which SA artist won that? grin grin yeye Casper?. Wizkid can outdo any of your old and young artists, kiss the truth. More vocals than tiwa and , yeah right.

7 Your movies are loved by undiscerning audiences and are of low quality, low quality sound, storyline, acting, camera work etc basically "glorified home videos"...on the other hand SA movies are regularly screened at movie festivals from all over the world like Cannes and Berlin etc and have an Oscar due to the unmatched quality in Africa

Lol, jealousy will kill this one. Nollywood is on top with Bollywood and Hollywood, you fool. Charlie tjeron Oscar is for white people not charcoal and it was not a SA movie but American. Liar. Show me an Oscar by you slaves.

8 The Best Universities are located in RSA and some of our high schools are even better than your elite Universities

You think I'm dumb? Those schools were good when the whites had them,now they are worse off than Somalian refugee camps. You keep on posting fake webmotrecs on nairaland trying to deceive gullible Nigerians that things are still well. I know how things are now over there, I've being to SA and I feel sorry for you idiots. Come to naija and see unilag, uniben, Madonna uni, uni ibadan etc and you will burn with envy.

9 Yes, you are the most populous country in Africa and nature's dealt you a heavy blow. Deal with it!!

Lol, it means we are not baren like your prostitute women. At old age we will have more children who will pamper us and build our name . Fool.

10. That may be but GDP is utterly useless when most of you are suffering. Purely cosmetic

Jealousy is a worse disease than hiv in you people. GDP gives us respect in the comity of nations . We are known as the most progressive African nation and it tells a story of our resilience and hardworking nature and riches. Not lazy fools like you with no vibrant economy.

11.Can you honestly brag about a big pen.is? Honestly?

Yes, are you ashamed of being a little man? Lol. Deal with it, naija men are packing..

12.Yes you are loud and abrasive as hell, one of the reasons you are shuned in these countries. Absolutely nothing of this character trait to be proud of!

No, we intimidate you in your countries with our loud confidence and you wish you could be like that, but you can't rub shoulders with us . Kiss the truth, you are all our slaves .

13.Leave english to the English, what matters is we speak our indigenous languages better, besides, I see English being massacred Nigerians on a daily basis this site and others. Can a whiteman speak Igbo?

An illiterate trying to make excuses. That's why your country has dumb languages as official lol. You can't compete with the best so you have to keep it local. English is our main language , we even compete with the real English people on how we speak it , which makes you non entities scared . Why should a white men speak igbo when he can understand our English perfectly ? Low iq fool.

14.SA has famous people too. Is there anyone more famous than Mandela in Africa? We have Trevor Noah, Charlie Theron, Caster Semenya, Black Coffee etc

Mandela more famous than wizkid and davido and sonyika? grin grin grin grin. You are pathetic. Charlie's theron is white and hates your guts , don't include her in your list , plus she is even ashamed she was born there hence she left like many and never returned. And I don't even know the rest , meaning they are as useless as you. When you can produce a fela, wizkid, davido and tiwa come back here.

15.More industrious? With what? What's there to show that you are? Nothing.

Fool we have better cities, better standard of living, more money , better economy, more travelled and exposed, better education. More industries , I could go on but you are too stupid to see it. Look at the under 30 Forbes list in Africa and see who dominate.

16.True, Nigerians are found absolutely everywhere but are you more exposed? You personally don't seem exposed at all still bragging of 9hr electricity and pen.ises this day and age.LOL

Do you even hear yourself ? We are everywhere because we are capable and smart. How is the loadshedding ? Lol I bet you haven't seen light in 3 weeks fool, go and charge your fone on a generator you bottom feeder. Yes and it hurts you that you have a small penis that can't even erect lol.

17.Nigeria has free visas to countries like Chad and Bangladesh. One of the most useless passports

Are you hurt that we didn't include you in our visa free countries ? Mumu.

18. More cities? Are they comparable to Nairobi, Gaborone, Cape Town, Mombasa etc?

Abuja alone can embarrass these glorified slums and villages.

19.They are not lazy? All of them? You know every Nigerian man?

Nigerian men are the most industrious and confident , they hustle by all means not like you cowards who want your women to do work like you . Lazy fools.

20. Nice try. South Africa has the highest number of cars per capita in Africa. We have cars that won't be found on Nigerian roads or the lack thereof.

You have more cars ? You mean the second hand garbage you get from Europe that is health hazard ? Lol . Come to lasgidi and see cars boy , naija men drive big boy cars not second hand. Google innoson.

21.That honour goes to South Africa again

Lol with that your tiny population ? The middle class of naija equals your population mumu. or even more than that.

22. You simply can't quantify the number of classy people in a country. Where is class in people who kill each other for human parts? Or people who believe in money rituals etc

Has any SA ever been invited by the queen in England? No lol. That should tell how unclassy you are viewed by people who matter.

23. Maybe in the West African region, SA is oblivious when Naija sneezes. Actually it's the other way around. LOL

Slaves no nothing , I'm not surprised.

24. SA and Botswana have 24 hr electricity. In an age whereby some countries are planning of building skyscrapers on seas you are bragging of 9hour electricity and penis.es.

Lol, in your dreams . We know after you copied Nigeria and stopped nationalizing your power things fell about , load shedding everywhere . Stupid, forming developed. You have a penis of an Asian, deal with it.

25. SA's literacy rate dwarfs that of Naija with SA kids having excess to primary school than Nigerian kids. You have more people who cannot read and write than SA

Lol, Bantu education is better than naija. We have more literate people by big numbers than you fool.

26. We helped your economy by introducing services in the retail and telecommunications sector amongst others therefore creating employment for Nigerians. No Nigerian company is doing that in Botswana or SA

Lol, dreamer. It's the other way round , dangote dominates your tiny country and nigerian business men are the most successful there, hence you hate them. There are more nigerian business in SA than these stupid ones.

27. You don't come to these countries to dominate but to destroy. The loudmouth culture you keep bragging about is actually a turn-off and shuned by locals.

Deal with the fact that, we come there and to charcoal Ghana and thin Kenya and useless Botswana to take away everything , because we are too smart and intimidating.

28.And yet South Africa is the gateway to Africa in absolutely everything. New movies, gadgets etc premier here, Oprah has a school here, The cricket, rugby, soccer world cups were held here, we are the #1 tourist destination in Africa meaning tourists would rather visit SA than Nigeria

You bribed fifa you corrupt crooks, embarrassing Africa as usual. Where are your stats , last time I checked our Lagos airport was the busiest in Africa undecided. Oprrah is nothing but a fat slave , so it makes sense that she would come there. We sold her off cus we have no use for their weak criminal blood line.

29. "Most white people" visit where since your tourism industry is none existent? Who dare visits Naija anyways? Like I said #1 tourist destination on the continent meaning your beloved whites visit here than there. BTW how is being married by white people an achievement? I see a lot of these interracial relationships right here in SA and your inferiority complexed village bumpkin self still marvels at this anomaly.

You are a damn fool if you don't know that tourism is growing in naija , Italian men can't stay away from coming here and the Lebanese and Indians. Lol, yeah right, we know whites hate you Zuluhead men and will never date you. Stop the self hate delusion . I've being to SA and never seen one couple but in naija it's all over.

Tell me again why would we be jealous of you? Come up with a better list, this one's a joke!

Nwoke39, Saviour22, Litmus, Asowari,jaycent,
Daejoyoung, Obaaderemi come and teach this slave that we are his superior in everything. Lol imagine old dead Mandela compared to wizkid and davido smh. Zulus are becoming worse than the kikuyu1 character and the thin massais gallavant and slum dwelling nairobiwalker. It's embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
DrayZee:

I wonder what country you're from undecided
Botswana? Probably not
Kenya? Likely
South Africa? Most likely
This your reverse psychology is working almost flawlessly. It seems I'm the only flaw tongue
You know a lot about Nigeria though. One would be forced to think you're actually Nigerian shocked (a retardëd one albeit). But I don't think so.
I also don't think you're done just yet.
Carry on.

You are the retard here , how dare you try insult me calling me those filthy names from slave countries . A coward is what you are .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Daejoyoung, Obaaderemi come and teach this slave that we are his superior in everything. Lol imagine old dead Mandela compared to wizkid and davido smh. Zulus are becoming worse than the kikuyu2 character and the thin massais gallavant and slum dwelling nairobiwalker. It's embarrassing.
leave that foolish LesudAfricaine , he's runs away anytime he see my moniker. I'm on my way to work won't be back till evening.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Saviour22:
leave that foolish LesudAfricaine , he's runs away anytime he see my moniker. I'm on my way to work won't be back till evening.

Lol, I know how these cowards operate.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Jkay187(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You sound illiterate, that are plenty of SA in Nigeria, some came as refugees when running from whites and never wanted to leave naija , some are here to school. Stop self hate. The Nigerians there they kill are doctors , business men, teachers and police. That's the jealousy cus 90% can't do those jobs.

I've never seen a nigerian in SA police, you fcks are traders, scammers and drug dealers here in SA.

I think u need a new s*x toy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Jkay187(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop lying , there is nothing better in those countries than naija , have you been there ? No . So listen to someone who's been there. Do you think we would employ semi naked leapoard skin wearing people in our airports to embarrass us ? No but go SA airport and you find them and the whole place is dirty with flies. Naija pass them trust me. When white people left in numbers that country went to the dogs. I won't even talk of dirty village Kenya. SA are very jealous of our success with Kenyans and ghananians.

https://answersafrica.com/top-10-airports-in-africa.html

Now read and see who is the best in Africa. I suspect you've never been out of your little village.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by mbos: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

Please add yours .

fOR YOUR INFORMATION , NIGERIA IS A SHITTHOLE WHERE SOUTH AFRICA, A NUCLEAR ENERGY COUNTRY IS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Daejoyoung, Obaaderemi come and teach this slave that we are his superior in everything. Lol imagine old dead Mandela compared to wizkid and davido smh. Zulus are becoming worse than the kikuyu1 character and the thin massais gallavant and slum dwelling nairobiwalker. It's embarrassing.
this LesudAfricaine is a clown. Infact why are you wasting your time exchanging words with this South Africans undecided
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Saviour22:
don't flatter yourself. I don't run away from you, I avoid you. I don't engage fools

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
DrayZee:

Many Nigerians don't even care about other countries. Throwing shade is out of the question.
ive been on this site for a long time. I know exactly what talking I'm talking about. Taking shots at Botswana smh. What has Botswana ever done to you?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Timewilltell2:

gringringringrin your stupidity is beyond belief

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Asowari:
this LesudAfricaine is a clown. Infact why are you wasting your time exchanging words with this South Africans undecided
if being a clown means setting the record straight then im a proud clown

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Nigerians are a deluded bunchgringringrin. If Boasting of an Airport that looks like a South African village bus stop and using generators to charge phones is superiority, I agree you guys are superior. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Timewilltell2:

the fact that you are even comparing Mandela with wizkid says a lot about your reasoning or the lack thereof

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
the fact that you are even comparing Mandela with wizkid says a lot about your reasoning or the lack thereof

True grin

Because the man managed to have the entire world eating out the palm of his hand. There's even a psychological phenomenon known as the Mandela effect tongue

Behold how one South African man, managed to colonize the world by just being alive.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True grin

Because the man managed to have the entire world eating out the palm of his hand. There's even a psychological phenomenon known as the Mandela effect tongue

Behold how one South African man, managed to colonize the world by just being alive.
Exactly! They overrate this Wizkid person too much. They go on and on about illiterate people but in all honesty I rarely engage with intelligent Nigerians on this site. Majority are dumb asf! LOL, look up .. someone's comparing Abuja with SA cities and bragging about rugby

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by kotv: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2018
DrayZee:
All of you need to learn oh. Even if Nigeria looks like Dubai, it would still be, by definition, a Third World country.
You don't become a First World country by development. It was determined based on alliances fomed (or the lack thereof) in the past.

And you people need to realise that this OP is just a non-Nigerian troll trying to make Nigerians degrade themselves. Look at all her threads. It's all unprovoked shades thrown at other countries. Stop taking the OP seriously.

He's likely Nigerian, very likely from the North. You can tell by his types uneducated topics and comments. Even the delusion of Nigeria's importance is exactly the thoughts of your average North.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Daejoyoung: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Abagworo:
If you're born into upper middle class home in Nigeria you'd think Nigeria is paradise compared with other countries you visit. This is strictly based on personal experience. I've traveled quite a bit and been to some African countries and I can confirm that while 1 million Dollar or 350 million is a common thing in Nigeria, it is big elsewhere. While champaigns, fenced mansions, Roll Royces, Latest Mercedes and all that is common in Nigeria, it is luxury elsewhere. The issue is that most Nigerians are limited in exposure to people of their class without knowing some people cannot feed well and have no shelter. It takes mingling with the poor to know the real Nigeria.
This is very correct, it all depends on which Nigeria you live in. The Nigerian experience for one is usually not the Nigerian experience for another.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ive been on this site for a long time. I know exactly what talking I'm talking about. Taking shots at Botswana smh. What has Botswana ever done to you?
I'm genuinely confused here. Where did you see me "taking shots" at Botswana (or any other country for that matter)?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is just too dumb.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by JaceBlaze: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are a deluded bunchgringringrin. If Boasting of an Airport that looks like a South African village bus stop and using generators to charge phones is superiority, I agree you guys are superior. LOL
She is boasting about the airport below? where else in the world have you heard of an Airport being flooded?

Naija I just dey hail na grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
if being a clown means setting the record straight then im a proud clown
which truth? undecided will you carry your stupidity out off my mention .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]don't flatter yourself. I don't run away from you, I avoid you. I don't engage fools[/s]
kikiki OMG grin You consider yourself smart grin ?u are a slowpoke, a nincompoop, nothing in that thick head of yours grin good English you can't compose.no wonder the pink men are controling your country . grin the only thing you know how to do. is to copy and paste, and you think you are smart. grin LeSudAfricaine = slowpoke who is foolish enough to be on nairaland. nigerian fourm.who's foolish now? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
kikiki OMG grin You consider yourself smart grin ?u are a slowpoke, a nincompoop, nothing in that thick head of yours grin good English you can't compose.no wonder the pink men are controling your country . grin the only thing you know how to do. is to copy and paste, and you think you are smart. grin LeSudAfricaine = slowpoke who is foolish enough to be on nairaland. nigerian fourm.who's foolish now? grin
no matter what hogwash you type doesn't change the he fact that you lots aren't that smart, sorry If I hurt your feelings.I am yet to come across a Nigerian who makes a point with logic and without insults, the only thing you know is dissing people on their hiv status exposing your puerile nature and backwardness .Btw a person's level of english has no bearing on intellect , I know you people think speaking good english is a sign of intelligence that's how whitewashed you are, if that was the case a non- english country like China would have been worse of than Nigeria, you with all your fancy english are certified shitthole!

Your english is nothing to write home about either so ufck off

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Fearless In October Protests - Punch Editorial / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.