Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,544 members, 7,968,556 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Great Is Your God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Great Is Your God? (5489 Views)

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America / No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... How Great Thou Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Great Is Your God? by Gadodoko: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
U READ ABOUT PREASURE,WIND IN SCIENTIFIC BOOKS EQUALLY U HAV 2 GO 2 RELIGIOUS BOOKS TO KNOW GOD.
RuthlessLeader:

First of all, pressure is a property of a substance.

And secondly, what is the name of this "ideal" property and where can I find it?
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Gadodoko: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
U DON'T KNOW HOW DIS TINGS COME 2 EXISTENCE. BUT U KNOW HOW UR PHONE,LAPTOP, CLOTHS ETC. DEFINATLY DEY WERE CREATED. U HAV 2 INVESTIGATE BY WHO
gypsey:
I Don't know how these things came into existence or who created them, but altleast i am Not claiming they are created by God. but the so called believers in God seem very sure that Their God created these things.

can you tell me were God comes from or who created God? did God just popped out from No were and began creating these things? God must have come from some were. grin please don't refer me to that fictious book called the "Bible"
Re: How Great Is Your God? by C0C0Bandicot(f): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omooba77:
As for me, my God is so Great, He is the Creator of the Heaven and Earth, Possessor of All things.
He even came in human form as Jesus who has All power....Halleluya!!!
I dont know about you?

He came human form as Jesus, really? So who was this Jesus referring to as his heavenly father?
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
God is Awesome
Re: How Great Is Your God? by vicss: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
God the creator of all things greatest than the greatest
Re: How Great Is Your God? by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gadodoko:
U READ ABOUT PREASURE,WIND IN SCIENTIFIC BOOKS EQUALLY U HAV 2 GO 2 RELIGIOUS BOOKS TO KNOW GOD.
Can't YOU just tell me who he is? Why is that so hard?
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Deepsky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
My GOD is the creator of all things including #greatness, so He is more than great
..... He is incomprehensible
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gadodoko:
U DON'T KNOW HOW DIS TINGS COME 2 EXISTENCE. BUT U KNOW HOW UR PHONE,LAPTOP, CLOTHS ETC. DEFINATLY DEY WERE CREATED. U HAV 2 INVESTIGATE BY WHO
look! mister! you obviously knows how these things are created, as i said, i don't. we are just going round in circles, and you are comparing Religion and believes with inventions.

we are talking about God and you brought mobile phones and laptops into it, grin grin that's Ridiculous. so i am going to move on. Good luck with what ever is it you believe in. Ciao! grin
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
helpishere:

You are very correct. I have been waiting for that rapture and I remember that I begged God to let me marry and have children first. That said, the rapture is real but it is not the end of the world. Those that uses that word do not know God. Life continues after the rapture and the bible even said that those who survived the after rapture were seen praising God and asking him to end all things. Jesus will rule over the earth for 1000 years. There will still be people on earth. The earth has been made for man and the bible never claimed anyone is going to heaven. In my Father's house, there are many mansions there and I go and prepare a place for you. That place is what everyone assumes to be heaven. It is not true. The rich man and lazarus parable in that great book told us that those in hell could see those in the prepared place to the extent that the rich man could see Lazarus. The only thing that God wants from us is to love Him and then love one another. If you claim that you love God whom you have not seen and hate a man that you see, then you are a liar and his love does not abide in you. Those that want God to take the sin out of us and take us into heaven, the sin is your choice. When you commit adultery, you sin against God. When you commit fornication, you sin against God because the person that you slept with will tomorrow become another man's wife. When you hate your brother in your heart, you become a murderer in God's sight. All our sins are committed against our fellow man. The 10 commandments has 4 laws for God and 6 laws for mankind. Obey the 4 laws and you will automatically have fulfilled the 6 laws. If you love God, you will never covet your neighbour's wife, property etc. Coverteousness is described as idolatory, an evil, hence the great book warned those of us that are eager to be rich, we will fall into many things that will destroy us. That great book, my friend is the Bible and it is not contradicting. The secrets of God are hidden inside. It is only vain persons that declare the book trash because the secrets have been hidden from them and all they see in that great boos is foolishness while to others, it is the power of God.
long story, i commend you for believing in all these fairytales you have written Above, but me don't believe, good luck! to you

i am waiting for that God to sue me for not believing in him grin
Re: How Great Is Your God? by delkuf(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
azimibraun:
I have no idea.. He is Almighty Allah and he does great things. My entire lifetime on on earth will not be enough time for me to measure his greatness. I do his will and am obedient to him especially in the area of being good to my neighbours irrespective of their tribe, religion and beliefs.
pls must you comment. create your Allah thread and comment on it
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gadodoko:
U BELIEVE BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW BUT WEN U KNOW AND UNDERSTAND U SUBMIT. B4 TECHNOLOGZ BECAME WEL KNOWN IF SOME 1 TELS U DAT U CAN SEE AND TALK 2 SOME 1 IN AMERICA U WIL NOT BELIEVE BV WAT A BOUT DIS ERA. IF U ARE TOLD DAT A CAR WIL NOT MOVE WITHOUT AIR (O2) U WIL NOT BELIEVE. SCIENTIST ARE NOW PRODUCE NEAT OF ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WITH OUT REARING DESE ANIMALS WITH D AID OF BIOTECHNOLOGX, DEY ARE NOW PRODUCING PETROL FROM ORGANIC WASTE ETC WCH OF DIS IS BELIEVABLE. CAN U SEE AIR, BUT U ARE TOLD U SURVIVE BY IT AND U CAN'T SEE IT Y!!!
as i ve asserted earlier, you are allowed to believe what you like, so am i. by the way i am finding it difficult to read your sentences and spellings. so i am going to move on.
Good luck! grin
Re: How Great Is Your God? by strungcity: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
azimibraun:
I have no idea.. He is Almighty Allah and he does great things. My entire lifetime on on earth will not be enough time for me to measure his greatness. I do his will and am obedient to him especially in the area of being good to my neighbours irrespective of their tribe, religion and beliefs.

and that includes Jihad
Re: How Great Is Your God? by delkuf(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
OP, since you decided to use the possessive pronoun, 'your', the right thing to do would have been to spell 'god' this way.
how great is your God. very simple and direct English
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
helpishere:

If you dont know where heaven is, then how will you know who the Almighty is. Since the bible is useless to you, tell me which book are you basing your assertions. I have once read one of the books of Lompsa rampa and he still ascribed everything to God that created the heavens and the earth. The god many people believe in is what they worship and you shall know them by their fruits. Those that serve the gods that will perish from the earth are like them, they are fools. If you serve the Creator of the universe, then you will know your God and His capabilities. Those who cry about the killings should also remember that when God gives judgement, no one questions him. Jesus said, do you think those that the tower fell on in siloam are worse sinners than you? No, except you repent, you shall likewise perish.
Don't expect me to understand all these fairytales you have written Above, grin

Believe what you like, i have chosen not to hold the similar believes as you. when that day comes, as you people keep telling us, we will see who truely is Right. Ciao! grin
Re: How Great Is Your God? by helpishere(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
gypsey:
Don't expect me to understand all these fairytales you have written Above, grin

Believe what you like, i have chosen not to hold the similar believes as you. when that day comes, as you people keep telling us, we will see who truely is Right. Ciao! grin
There are many people like you and like you see, you are not being forced to change your beliefs. At least you were told. A fool says in his heart, there is no God, but in your case you are expressing it loudly.
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
helpishere:

There are many people like you and like you see, you are not being forced to change your beliefs. At least you were told. A fool says in his heart, there is no God, but in your case you are expressing it loudly.
okay, if you say so, i am a fool because i don't believe in the white man's God, can you tell me what God looks like? grin

Maybe it would be easier to speak to God rather than, cretins like you who always feels the need to speak unbehalf of God, God can not speak for him or herself?

God can do all other things like create humans according to so called christians, but can not defend on speak for him or herself, hence people like you feels the need to do it for him/her. grin
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Cupie22(f): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omooba77:
As for me, my God is so Great, He is the Creator of the Heaven and Earth, Possessor of All things.
He even came in human form as Jesus who has All power....Halleluya!!!
I dont know about you?
MY GOD IS G R E A T!
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Gadodoko: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
PLS CLICK https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOD [Quote author=RuthlessLeader post=68991525]
Can't YOU just tell me who he is? Why is that so hard? [/quote]
Re: How Great Is Your God? by Gadodoko: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
PLS CLICK https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOD
RuthlessLeader:

Can't YOU just tell me who he is? Why is that so hard?
Re: How Great Is Your God? by realadejoh: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mekanus:
Hahahaha no mind the deluded olodo. grin grin
So are you telling me that you have not seen where one get attacked by diabolical means?
Have you also not seen where bullets don't penetrate someone?
Even when cutlass broke into pieces while trying to cut a particular person?
Small African gods do these and many more...
How much God Almighty?
Atheists be humble enough to acknowledge God, you people din't create yourself!
SHALOM!
Re: How Great Is Your God? by sonofthunder: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
God is not great

- Christopher Hitchens

Proverbs 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Great Is Your God? by richG: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can't quantify the magnitude of my God's greatness. He is greater than the greatest.
Re: How Great Is Your God? by richG: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
And to those making wrong statements about God, hear this... God loves you. God still loves you.
Re: How Great Is Your God? by helpishere(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
gypsey:
okay, if you say so, i am a fool because i don't believe in the white man's God, can you tell me what God looks like? grin

Maybe it would be easier to speak to God rather than, cretins like you who always feels the need to speak unbehalf of God, God can not speak for him or herself?

God can do all other things like create humans according to so called christians, but can not defend on speak for him or herself, hence people like you feels the need to do it for him/her. grin

He has been talking to you but the surfeits of the world is hindering you from listening. He speaks through your conscience and when you have a clear conscience, you will listen because he will pre warn you before you commit evil, your conscience will tell you when you lie, that you don lie again, when you lust after a woman, your conscience will warn you to stop, na another man wife be that, go marry your own. When you refuse to listen and take action, you have become a sinner against God because you refused to listen to his admonitions. There was a prophet Balaam who refused to hear God's words because of money and it took a donkey to see the folly of the prophet and spoke to him because an angel of death was standing on his way to prevent him from his folly.
Re: How Great Is Your God? by helpishere(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
gypsey:

As for the image of God, you were made in his image, to discern things and know which one is good for you. The great book has never told us who and what he look like because it said that no one has seen him at anytime. Even Jesus, no one knows how he looks because the bible never gave any description. The guy that acted Jesus in the movie has been warning people to stop using his photos as Jesus. People are finding it difficult to worship an unseen God and Moses warned us not to make any image of anyone in heaven or on or under the earth to worship as God. God is a spirit so says Jesus Christ and he never told us that he was white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! / Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World / This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.