Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife (828 Views)

Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday / Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / 9ice Marries Adetola Through Skype. His 2nd Marriage (Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by correctbae: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Super Eagles striker, Ahmed Musa took to his instagram page to celebrate his 1st wedding anniversary with his 2nd wife whom he married after divorcing his 1st wife.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/super-eagles-striker-ahmed-musa-celebrates-1st-year-wedding-anniversary-with-his-2nd-wife/

He writes:

I want to wish my beautiful Queen a Happy Anniversary. The past 365 days have been more than I can imagine. I am truly blessed to have you by my side. I thank God for bringing you into my life and I pray Allah blesses us with many many more years. I love you ❤

Ahmed Musa married the lady who allegedly brought to end his first marriage.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/super-eagles-striker-ahmed-musa-celebrates-1st-year-wedding-anniversary-with-his-2nd-wife/

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2018
HML Better pikin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2018
K
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Tolexander: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
So this is the second wife?
The Musa guy sabi score brace o!
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Chubhie: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
I wish him a third wife. He must learn to keep all his wives together like our ancestors exemplified.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Chubhie: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
So this is the second wife?
The Musa guy sabi score brace o!
A hatrick is in order.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Chubhie:

A hatrick is in order.
The guys isn't really used to hatrick jor. Na brace things grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Chubhie: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
The guys isn't really used to hatrick jor. Na brace things grin
What better way to break the jinx than the company of three beautiful ladies?
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by mustylaw45(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
No wonder he scored 2 goals.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With His 2nd Wife by Tamarapetty(f): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
cry so he's married.

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Society Sends Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami An Invitation To Join / Nicki Minaj Gives Cardi B $5,000 Gift Basket For Baby Kulture / Wizkid Too Has Joined Them Wearing Fake Designers, Nigerian Artist Have No Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.