Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,991 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (41860 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Twitt13(f): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
She pretty though cool

She be like full Elephant , naa just for her to get Tusk for nose remain

She reminds me of my primary skol song

H I P for the HI for the HIPPOPO

PO PO for the HIPPO

TAMUS for the HIPPOPOTAMUS , HIPPOPOTAMUS
U'r not nice
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by SYBLmon: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Who is bullying who ??
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Specially made for the guys that love big thingscheesy ...cc Austyn0,dingbang and IamPlato ..food don land

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
Specially made for the guys that love big thingscheesy ...cc Austyn0,dingbang and IamPlato ..food don land

Which Kind Food Be This?

This Is Food Poisioning
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by austyn0(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
My brother...

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Heavance(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked Is her katapot on her stomach, or on her butt in the first pic?
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Which Kind Food Be This?

This Is Food Poisioning
e fit run bellecheesy

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2018
ewwwww!!! what kinda ugly creature is this? sad
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
My brother...
na her stomach even weak me sef. E reminds me of dat cartoon character for that popular car tire brand called Michelin cheesy.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Antoeni:
Meserati
biko Meserati aint as obese as this and besides she no dey carry belly folds like dis one. D tinzs mostly big on Meserati na her boobiescheesy.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Fat people need to stop crying about body size.

Last I checked, skinny people get bodyshamed by these same fat people every day. They call skinny people twigs and planks and you don't see skinny people crying on the internet and posting nonsense 'inspitational' words about body acceptance.

oh no this babe just remind me of the arguement wey i witness b/w one very fat chick and an extra skinny chick wen i go back to my former skool to pay for my transcript for bursary. I wan die for laugh as i witness dem dey argue. The fat chick use mouth finish d skinny chickcheesy. D one dat made me to laugh na wen d orobo babe threaten to squeeze d skinny chick and fling her out of d windowcheesy...dat one almost killed mecheesy.... Though we seperated dem sha but kai d orobo babe bash d skinny chick finishcheesy.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by austyn0(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
na her stomach even weak me sef. E reminds me of dat cartoon character for that popular car tire brand called Michelin cheesy.
LOL...Na good thing she is in love with herself.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Can't you see the " Plenty fiffle" there? Tell me if this one enter bus how many people space would she(They) take?
ppl like dat dey get their own personal carcheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by IamPlato(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
e fit run bellecheesy

This One Na 7 days Purge
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Beface:
You are lucky Yoruba guys love fat girls to the extend Hollywood produced a movie for them (Phat Girls) because it is obvious one man done do exercise on top your body that is the reason for your voicing.
mikejj u be yoruba guy dat year na abi? Is dis true?cheesy. So una dey like plenty plenty tinzs?shocked

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
LOL...Na good thing she is in love with herself.
yea i like her confidence but she for try reduce her stomach small.d way she dey now..guys go jus dey chop her money dey runcheesy. If she fit at least reduce dat tummy then shed off some little weight she go make sense.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by austyn0(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
yea i like her confidence but she for try reduce her stomach small.d way she dey now..guys go jus dey chop her money dey runcheesy. If she fit at least reduce dat tummy then shed off some little weight she go make sense.
On a more serious note,, she fit shed weight like this?
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Na 7 days Purge
purging of lifecheesy
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
On a more serious note,, she fit shed weight like this?
of course yes cheesy. If she reduce the portion of akpu and dose junk wey she dey chop and also include small excercise she go reduce one time.she even get good physique but na d too much fat dey cover am.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by WritePaper: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by austyn0(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
of course yes cheesy. If she reduce the portion of akpu and dose junk wey she dey chop and also include small excercise she go reduce one time.she even get good physique but na d too much fat dey cover am.
Make she try shed abeg...Ladies with shape rocks.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by gwama: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
That she is appetizing, in any case, she lacks nothing as a woman, she has big breasts, big buttocks, a big belly, what to ask for better. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by mikejj(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
mikejj u be yoruba guy dat year na abi? Is dis true?cheesy. So una dey like plenty plenty tinzs?shocked
...iffa hear..i no fit folo girl wey b say people go tink say na my elder sister or my mother abeg
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Beface(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
lefulefu:
It is a tested and confirmed fact but modernization dey try invade the believe. You get over size for me?
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by mikejj(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Beface:
It is a tested and confirmed fact but modernization dey try invade the believe. You get over size for me?
cheesy cum help this brother

Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by Beface(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy cum help this brother
grin I don take cover already.
Re: Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady by mikejj(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Beface:
grin I don take cover already.
,,,baba that's heavy duty,,too big to take cover.ur ghost is at risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.