Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here (644 Views)

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Deleted Post / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here by leadteam: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
lets get the words flowing!

, All I need is the heart. If i get the heart I can get to the a.s.s.
Re: Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here by leadteam: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
For the broken hearted ones I say

U might have been left alone in the rain, out there without a cover but this is to let you know that the rain gotta stop, the sun will shine again and a new green grass will emerge,
Re: Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here by leadteam: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
, there is a load of weight under my waist, I might need a raise so that it will not be a waste
Re: Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here by leadteam: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
I want to live each day with you as if it were my last. To be honest with you even though it may sometimes hurt and tell you everything about my feelings as well as my thoughts without fears. I want you to know that I promise you all the happiness I am capable of giving.
Re: Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here by leadteam: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
if raindrop could represent how much love is, I will ask the Lord to send a storm,

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Ya'all / Thank God- At Last! / What Women Wants;strictly For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.